PDA

View Full Version : Ready Or Not Here I come ...

God-Like
01-06-2014, 01:35 PM
More food for thought ...

x daz x

silent whisper
01-06-2014, 01:36 PM
what you munching on there?

You coming to find the ones hiding or something?

God-Like
01-06-2014, 01:42 PM
what you munching on there?

You coming to find the ones hiding or something?

just things just running through my mind .. Are you hiding or seeking .. . :D

x daz x

silent whisper
01-06-2014, 02:02 PM
just things just running through my mind .. Are you hiding or seeking .. . :D

x daz x

Neither, delighting in hanging around like a bad smell....lol..

Well a lovely pleasant smell actually..if I don't mind saying so myself..:D

wolfmanthe1st
01-06-2014, 02:07 PM
are you playing hide and seek?

God-Like
01-06-2014, 02:08 PM
Neither, delighting in hanging around like a bad smell....lol..

Well a lovely pleasant smell actually..if I don't mind saying so myself..:D

I think you are confusing that nice smell coming from you and not me .. ;)

The thread however wasn't really about hide and seek .. just really about what happens regardless of feeling that one is ready or not ..

x daz x

Michelle11
01-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Should have saw it coming. I had enough clues.

Ivy
01-06-2014, 06:35 PM
The thread however wasn't really about hide and seek .. just really about what happens regardless of feeling that one is ready or not ..

Tai chi is the practise of being present, and it's by being present in the moment that helps us to remain balanced whatever the next moment may bring.

I'd heard talk about being present a long time before I started tai-chi - I'm sure the concept is not new to you either. But although I had found presence in walking and still meditation, tai-chi has brought a new dimension and perhaps a more practical dimension, to being present in movement. Si I would thoroughly recommend it.

God-Like
01-06-2014, 07:00 PM
Should have saw it coming. I had enough clues.

Perhaps you wern't quite ready to see it mich .. lols :D

x daz x

Michelle11
01-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Perhaps you wern't quite ready to see it mich .. lols :D

x daz x
No, I definitely wasn't ready. It's been a challenge. Though in all honesty I don't know that I ever would have been ready.

running
02-06-2014, 01:32 AM
For me my spirit explained I opened myself up. Ready or not. Lol. Everything it seemed came at me. Good and bad. Ready or not. Lol. Shaken up. Spooked. Freaked. Surrendering to I don't even know what. Dieing. Dieng. And dead in ways.

Then walla. Growing, loving, intoxication. Healing, loving, and won't go away intoxicating bliss.

Ready or not. Priceless and worth it.. I love her for it.. Lol. Ha ha. Thank you!!!

Tesla_Rain
02-06-2014, 01:52 AM
I like not only to be loved, but also to be told that I am loved. I am not sure that you are of the same kind. But the realm of silence is large enough beyond the grave. This is the world of light and speech, and I shall take leave to tell you that you are very dear.*

God-Like
02-06-2014, 08:11 AM
For me my spirit explained I opened myself up. Ready or not. Lol. Everything it seemed came at me.

Do you think in hindsight running that you were ready on some level for what came at you ..

x daz x

running
02-06-2014, 09:01 AM
Do you think in hindsight running that you were ready on some level for what came at you ..

x daz x

Yeah I made it. And it was all together fun despite some things. You know we watch horror movies and enjoy it. I wouldnt have it any other way. Why have some boring awakening when you can go for a wild trip. It was priceless. Looking back I can't stop laughing. Wasn't it Jesus who referred to it like giving child birth.

running
02-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Well, my intuition gave me a thought about this thread. Relating to my experience I guess. Reminded me, "its a play ground." So I guess will throw that message into the thread. Lol

God-Like
02-06-2014, 01:55 PM
Yeah I made it. And it was all together fun despite some things. You know we watch horror movies and enjoy it. I wouldnt have it any other way. Why have some boring awakening when you can go for a wild trip. It was priceless. Looking back I can't stop laughing. Wasn't it Jesus who referred to it like giving child birth.

I am more of a comedy kinda guy .. Much rather see something funny than someone have their eyes gorged out by a zombie lols .

When you say you wouldn't have it any other way I can relate to that . Perhaps it couldn't be any other way otherwise it wouldn't of happened that way .

If we talk of being ready for stuff then maybe we are only ready for what comes our way even if we don't feel that we are .

x daz x

running
02-06-2014, 03:25 PM
I am more of a comedy kinda guy .. Much rather see something funny than someone have their eyes gorged out by a zombie lols .

When you say you wouldn't have it any other way I can relate to that . Perhaps it couldn't be any other way otherwise it wouldn't of happened that way .

If we talk of being ready for stuff then maybe we are only ready for what comes our way even if we don't feel that we are .

x daz x

I'm actually more of a comedy guy to. But some of my stuff was gory and it was going through it that worked for me. So I love it. But there was a lot of comedy by the narrator and my guides. And some coming from me. Without the comedy helping me out it would of been a lot harder for me. Lol

silent whisper
02-06-2014, 09:10 PM

x daz x

As they say when you *think* you want something, the feelings within self always show you something else you need,so the experience will often bring you to what you need

Even in feeling your know, if you feel excited and joyful and your hiding behind annoyance with that face, the annoyance will rise up to greet you and bite you on the bum, especially if the annoyance is hiding something deeper, that isn't allowing you to experience the fullness of being your natural state of joy..sometimes you just don't know till it hits you though..:wink:

nyrak33333
03-06-2014, 03:01 AM
Here I come, you cant hide, going to find you! and take it slowly. Ready or not, here I come, going find you, and make you want me. Lauryan Hill

Us and them, and in the end we are only ordinary men! me and you, its not what we would choose to do. You run and you run to keep up with the sun, but its sinking, racing around to come up behind you again. the sun is the same in a relative way, but your older, shorter or breath and one day closer to death. That was fun, on a light note you could say LOL

God-Like
03-06-2014, 07:04 AM
if you feel excited and joyful and your hiding behind annoyance with that face, the annoyance will rise up to greet you and bite you on the bum

Checking my bum for teeth marks as we speak :D ..

Nah seems fine to me .. I had forgotten how cute my bum is :icon_eek: :D

x daz x

God-Like
03-06-2014, 07:05 AM
Here I come, you cant hide, going to find you! and take it slowly. Ready or not, here I come, going find you, and make you want me. Lauryan Hill

Us and them, and in the end we are only ordinary men! me and you, its not what we would choose to do. You run and you run to keep up with the sun, but its sinking, racing around to come up behind you again. the sun is the same in a relative way, but your older, shorter or breath and one day closer to death. That was fun, on a light note you could say LOL

Ha .. thanks for adding ..

Here a quote that I like about being ready ..

“We'll never be ready. So I guess that means we're as ready as we'll ever be.”

x daz x

God-Like
03-06-2014, 07:09 AM
I'm actually more of a comedy guy to. But some of my stuff was gory and it was going through it that worked for me. So I love it. But there was a lot of comedy by the narrator and my guides. And some coming from me. Without the comedy helping me out it would of been a lot harder for me. Lol

I would say there is something in laughing in the face of adversity ..

I think at a point one doesn't know whether one is crying tears of despair or tears of laughter .. First sign of madness you know :D or is it the second .. I have a list written down somewhere .. ha

x daz x

nyrak33333
03-06-2014, 08:45 AM
I am always ready to learn, although I do not always like, being taught. Winston Churchill

A sign of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
not sure who, probably someones cousins, a friend of a friend.

As for those bite marks, did you read between the lines?

I actual always know, but grow weary of going through it over and over again. All that, excessive exertion and a lack of sleep. and though we might be on a different page, or reading from a entirely different book! that's OK because its all in the interruption HA HA HA I guess what I really meant to say was. Yes! I ready!
namaste

Deusdrum
03-06-2014, 10:03 AM
Jesus? Is that you?

Come on in, I'll be right with you; just need to wash up & change first. Can you let the dog out for me? Thanks.

Help yourself to a drink from the fridge, I shan't be long, make yourself at home. And feel free to work your magic with my water cooler- I'm partial to Merlot, haha! No, I'm only kidding big guy. Unless you want to, your decision though, it's cool with me either way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6WXvnm6AX0

running
03-06-2014, 12:43 PM
I would say there is something in laughing in the face of adversity ..

I think at a point one doesn't know whether one is crying tears of despair or tears of laughter .. First sign of madness you know :D or is it the second .. I have a list written down somewhere .. ha

x daz x

Madness, yes. Its a simple transition of releasing the emotional body. When it dissolves bliss replaces it. Pain and tears turn to laughter. Before you know it you are mostly bliss. All the darkness is dust in the wind.

Guides and such know the process it seems. So they just help one along. To make the transition smoother. For me like I said it was comedy.

The whole process is madness to society. To some one in the know. Its the only sane thing to do. Lol

silent whisper
03-06-2014, 01:02 PM
Checking my bum for teeth marks as we speak :D ..

Nah seems fine to me .. I had forgotten how cute my bum is :icon_eek: :D

x daz x

lol.

You clever bum...I mean cute clever bum..:tongue:

Squatchit
03-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Ready Or Not Here I come ...

Hope you've got a tissue handy! :tongue1:

nyrak33333
03-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Well if I rule the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIXyKmElvv8
It would be old school. Man, your killing me softly!
We are but one. No space in between. got you, as far as the dog goes. I would have water the flowers but the gate was broken.

nyrak33333
03-06-2014, 08:32 PM
Peace, light, and love
no stress

God-Like
04-06-2014, 06:59 AM
Hope you've got a tissue handy! :tongue1:
[/B]

Hey where you been hiding at :hug3: looong time nooo seeee (said in a chinese accent) .. :D

x daz x

Squatchit
04-06-2014, 07:53 AM
Hey where you been hiding at :hug3: looong time nooo seeee (said in a chinese accent) .. :D x daz x

I been in a matchbox. I thought the tone of the thread needed lowering, so here I am! :tongue:

7luminaries
05-06-2014, 11:35 PM
Hey there Daz...

I have been reading some spiritual commentary on the times at hand over the past few days. Suddenly the messages have seemed and felt very applicable and pertinent to me personally and also to those I know -- although I know they pertain equally to everyone, of course. I saw your title thread and this was what bubbled up to the surface in my mind.

What sort of things are floating around in your thoughts & feelings regarding your thread title? Regarding yourself? Regarding those you know? Regarding your thoughts or feelings on humanity in general?

Peace & blessings, Teddy :hug3:
Panda

God-Like
06-06-2014, 07:25 AM
Hey there Daz...

I have been reading some spiritual commentary on the times at hand over the past few days. Suddenly the messages have seemed and felt very applicable and pertinent to me personally and also to those I know -- although I know they pertain equally to everyone, of course. I saw your title thread and this was what bubbled up to the surface in my mind.

What sort of things are floating around in your thoughts & feelings regarding your thread title? Regarding yourself? Regarding those you know? Regarding your thoughts or feelings on humanity in general?

Peace & blessings, Teddy :hug3:
Panda

Hey ;)

I think there is so much going on under the surface or behind the scenes for many . I notice a lot of frustration in people and a lack of self belief that things are never going to be quite as one wants them within and without .

I think the physical manifestation of such things is like the rose bud that finally blooms . For an age there seems no progress and then booooom .. it hits ya right between the eyes .

I would say there are many internal battles ongoing with most and some may say that the inner conflict is detrimental but I would say that the conflicts help bring what is conflicting to the surface so that is a good thing .

It's one thing to accept one's weaknesses but it is another thing turning them around into strengths .

One might ask themselves am I ready deal with my self or not . Am I strong enough or not .

That's part of the self enquiry parcel where one notices their weaknesses .. In that moment they are ready to do something about them .

The whole readiness malarkey is interesting to me because I have spent 20 years building myself up for something that hasn't quite yet transpired .

I had at times tried really hard to gain momentum and just as I have felt deflated something happens to spur me on ..

The flow is of our own making and surrendering to that flow allows what happens to happen although what is to happen happens anyway, it's a funny thing really to explain, it's like trying to control the sunrise and one put's in hard labour to make the sun rise .. It was going to rise regardless of one's intervention lols but one doesn't know that unless one lets go of trying to do so ..

x daz x

7luminaries
08-06-2014, 01:09 AM
For an age there seems no progress and then booooom .. it hits ya right between the eyes .

I agree...and we are at that age. So that flow you speak of is upon us now :smile:

I would say there are many internal battles ongoing with most and some may say that the inner conflict is detrimental but I would say that the conflicts help bring what is conflicting to the surface so that is a good thing .

That's true. It's fruitful work in the end, even if slow and painful at times.

That's part of the self enquiry parcel where one notices their weaknesses .. In that moment they are ready to do something about them .

This is exactly the pivotal moment, I agree. What's interesting is that the moment can last for eternity, for years, or perhaps just for months and days...before we manifest growth, change, or action. But however long we linger in the moment...it is whenever that moment leads to the rest of our lives, that things begin to be and feel and look different than they did before.

Peace and blessings, Daz :hug3:
Amanda