PDA

View Full Version : Given a Pendulum no idea what to do with it??

treacle1975
30-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Hi, I have been on this journey since February and had loads of stuff happen to me, I had know one to talk to about it, as I live in a foreign country and came across a lady that had opened a spiritual shop in my area back in the UK. I rang her and she helped me alot by reassuring me that I was really not going mad and that all the things were actually happening. Not long after that my sister had a accident and I had to go back to the UK so decided to visit her at her shop, she was lovely, wanted no money for seeing me, gave me some healing and brought my family through it was an amazing experience something i shall never forget the energy around me in that room. Anyway at the end she gave me a pendulum we tried a couple, she asked me to talk to it, i felt a bit weird, but it started to move when etc. The phone rang and she had someone booked in straight after so I never got round to asking many questions.

I practiced a few times with simple things and I had to go into hospital very quickly and I was scared and worried about it, so I though I know I'l ask the pednulum. I asked if my op would go ok and it said NO, that scared me so I put it in the box and not got it out since. It turned out the op was ok but were minor complications and had to stay in.

Well now I'm not too sure what I need to do with it or how to use it. I would love to know better my guides etc can someone help me please to understand

thanks
xxx

jusmail
31-05-2014, 01:17 AM
Look for "letter to Robin" online. It is a nice tutorial to help learn dowsing.

Melanie
30-07-2014, 06:30 PM
Hi I'm sorry where online? Can I google it?