PDA

View Full Version : Fertility and tarot

memo20
22-05-2014, 12:27 AM
I just did a reading for fertility, I have a very poor diet and I know my reproductive system isn't as healthy as it could be.

I don't want children yet, but I do eventually.
I did a celtic cross and I asked the situation of my fertility if I change my diet and heres what I got

1.present situation- 10 of wands
2.what is helping or hindering me - the hanged man Reversed
3.The best I can achieve right now - the magician
4.hidden factors - 2 of swords Reversed
5. the past - 6 of pentacles
6.My next move - 4 of pentacles
7. how you see yourself - the queen of wands
8. others attitudes- 8 of wands
9. hopes or fears - temperance
10. outcome - 6 of swords

FairyCrystal
24-05-2014, 09:30 AM
So what's your own interpretation? Don't tell me you do a spread and expect others to do all the work :icon_eek:
Maybe that's okay here, I admit I haven't read the rules :cool: But I always feel that if you can't read yourself, you're better of asking for a reading.

Lorelyen
24-05-2014, 08:55 PM
I don't want to rain on your parade but did you need to ask the Tarot for guidance with that? What you do with your diet and exercise now is an investment for 10 years' time.

I'm inclined to agree with FairyCristal, you should have a shot at interpreting it for yourself. Without going into detail on each card, the answer generally looks like "yes". The last two cards suggest to me you're worried about the changes you're going to have to make, possibly whether the outcome will work/be in your favour, and that you've made the breakthrough (awoken to what you need to do) but have not yet arrived. There may be work to do.

Let's see what others have to say!
:smile:

danieltalis
29-05-2014, 01:13 AM
Keep an eye out for the Empress in your readings. She is often depicted as being pregnant, certainly fertile.