PDA

View Full Version : Feng Shui For Wealth

BriarRose
20-05-2014, 09:41 PM
I use Feng Shui in my room arrangements to complement health, love, and abundance. I was asked a question by another member about creating a Wealth corner. I decided to move discussion here to avoid hijacking a thread! :smile: Feng Shui is an intense subject, and I feel it complements spirituality, even though it is not paranormal, or a religion. I use an amethyst geode in my wealth corner, among other enhancements. Do others here incorporate Feng Shui into their lives? If so, what would you recommend for a Wealth corner?

azuly
21-05-2014, 06:42 AM
This is copy and paste from my post:
It was still interesting post :) I've been thinking where wealth corner would be in my room..and I'm not sure as room is not typical square shape. You come through the door and there is a wall and have to turn right(2 steps) to enter into centre space. Do I take this in account that I turned right 2 steps and start from there or to pin point it while standing at the door frame?

azuly
21-05-2014, 06:47 AM
I forgot to mention that I have 3chinese coins (made into triangle)with red thread and Aventurine in my wallet in small pocket space. And also when I'm cleaning my crystals and charge them, I add coins too :) This is sort of my wealth items close to money to attract more(Somehow I always have few coins left so I'm telling my coins and crystal to start attracting paper money as well..hehe)

BriarRose
21-05-2014, 03:54 PM
That's a good thing to carry in your wallet, azuly. I try to use a wallet that's silver, gold, purple, or red. It's good to always keep a paper bill in there. My Dad carried a $2.00 bill for luck - he didn't know what Feng Shui was! I like to keep emergency money in my desk drawer in a red Chinese envelope, the kind that is used for gifts.

I think in the case of your room, you would walk into the main section, and choose the far left corner. It's not good that you face a wall when you come in. I hope you have something hanging there that makes you happy. You really need a specific "cure" for that. I would sound really silly to a Feng Shui master, so don't take me too seriously! You have to be very aware of your surroundings, and what the intention is for the life you are trying to create. One lucky thing is to tie red ribbon around the legs of your bed frame, cut in lengths that are multiples of nine inches. Is wealth your main focus right now? Sometimes, it has to be!

azuly
22-05-2014, 11:35 AM
This room is my temporary room(I'm at my parents house) as I am waiting for good news with new location to live. I am not too attached to my room because I didn't choose it or had my say how and what will I have inside. I am grateful to have a bed though!!
But I do enjoy my meditations and close to my bed I have little altar with incent, an angel and my crystals. It is on far right corner(well sort of as real corner is on the floor because there is roof going down) . Hope you can understand what I mean. Don't know how to explain it...heheh

Right now I am more focused on prosperity as health and love are in order.

A good friend once mentioned that my voice ecoes and she can feel the vibration of my voice since I started meditating in the room.

When I move to a new place I am definitely contacting you to tell me how to arrange things for a better flow :)

Baile
22-05-2014, 11:59 AM
Hi Rosie. I've been interested in Feng Shui since the 1970s. For me, it's like anything else of a spiritual nature: it's always and only ever about spiritual energy (Qi). It's about recognizing the reality of spiritual energy, energy movement, and energy shaping and directing.

The one thing I have discarded in Feng Shui are the superstitions. And Feng Shui is full of superstitions. It's not important that one ties a cloth to a bedpost. It's important where the bed is located in the room, in relation to other furniture and the overall space in the room. It's not important that a cloth is red in color, or that it's nine-inches long for example. It's important to choose colors and cloths that are harmonious, from an inner soul perspective, with whatever it is one is attempting to accomplish in the space.

It's a similar thing to that which has happened to astrology in the Western world. Like Feng Shui, astrology is mystical wisdom. But people have turned astrology into superstition, with astrology columns about lucky numbers and love advice and what have you.

blackraven
22-05-2014, 12:13 PM
For me, it's like anything else of a spiritual nature: it's always and only ever about spiritual energy (Qi). It's about recognizing the reality of spiritual energy, energy movement, and energy shaping and directing.

I agree with this statement as my furniture and object placement is primarily for the positive flow of Qi. I also keep my home very clutter free to allow spiritual energy to flow, getting rid of anything I don't use, need or want. People who have come to my home have made comments like, "Everything is in it's place." That's not because I'm OCD, it's deliberate to unclutter my mind as well.

On the superstition topic. I once got caught up in it when I had a horrific neighbor and put a convex bagua mirror in a window facing their house to deflect the strong amount of negative energy being sent to my household. I also placed an angel facing their house. It seemed to infuriate them. Shortly after I sold my house in only 3 weeks in the dead of winter. Did these objects work? I tend to think it was more a case of furniture placement, decluttering and the Qi flow. :smile:

Blackraven

Baile
22-05-2014, 12:37 PM
On the superstition topic. I once got caught up in it when I had a horrific neighbor and put a convex bagua mirror in a window facing their house to deflect the strong amount of negative energy being sent to my household. I also placed an angel facing their house. It seemed to infuriate them. Shortly after I sold my house in only 3 weeks in the dead of winter. Did these objects work? I tend to think it was more a case of furniture placement, decluttering and the Qi flow. :smile:Funny story and great point. Specific objects in different situations can and will have different effects on specific people, absolutely. Superstition on the other hand is believing that one specific object will have the same effect on all people, in all situations.

Example: You used an angel. That created a specific reaction in those people. You don't know why they reacted the way they did. Perhaps it infuriated them. Perhaps it disgusted them to be living next to "one of those new-age angel weirdos." Perhaps it shamed them. (Or maybe they were getting ready to move anyway but that's another discussion point altogether.)

If instead of an angel, you used a ceramic hand ornament with the middle finger extended, you may have gotten a different response and less-peaceful resolution. Likewise, if you lived next door to a Morman family and aimed that same hand ornament in their direction, chances are they might end up moving out of your neighbourhood forthwith as well.

blackraven
22-05-2014, 03:02 PM
Funny story and great point. Specific objects in different situations can and will have different effects on specific people, absolutely. Superstition on the other hand is believing that one specific object will have the same effect on all people, in all situations.

Example: You used an angel. That created a specific reaction in those people. You don't know why they reacted the way they did. Perhaps it infuriated them. Perhaps it disgusted them to be living next to "one of those new-age angel weirdos." Perhaps it shamed them. (Or maybe they were getting ready to move anyway but that's another discussion point altogether.)

If instead of an angel, you used a ceramic hand ornament with the middle finger extended, you may have gotten a different response and less-peaceful resolution. Likewise, if you lived next door to a Morman family and aimed that same hand ornament in their direction, chances are they might end up moving out of your neighbourhood forthwith as well.

Baile - I like the way you think. We're the ones that ended up moving away from them. I now live in a location without neighbors except one sweet old man that lives an acre and a 1/2 down the hill. I am completely serene now, can breathe freely and just sit back and enjoy the wildlife. I still use furniture placement and decluttering for positive movement of energy and that angel is now in a beautiful flower garden facing my house. Thanks for your response. :D

Blackraven

Baile
22-05-2014, 03:24 PM
I now live in a location without neighbors except one sweet old man that lives an acre and a 1/2 down the hill. I am completely serene now, can breathe freely and just sit back and enjoy the wildlife. I still use furniture placement and decluttering for positive movement of energy and that angel is now in a beautiful flower garden facing my house. Thanks for your response.You are welcome and that sort of sounds like my life. I finally found a quiet country home after a few decades of urban madness. And the angel in my story is a seashell and several small beach stones placed on a large rock.

BriarRose
22-05-2014, 03:50 PM
I agree that it's not the power of a piece of red ribbon that helps - it's the intention, and the flow of energy. But - anything that helps you focus that intent and energy has a function. An altar is just a collection of pleasing objects, but they serve as a magnifying glass for spiritual focus. You don't have to use traditional enhancements, but I like to add them, when it's possible and pleasing. I am drawn to Asian art and culture, so that helps.

I had the same situation with a dreadful neighbor. :smile: I called him "Hip Hop Man", as he blasted my house with his stereo at all hours of the day and night. The police told me I should move, but I owned my house, and he was a renter. The housing "crash" had started, and you couldn't give one away. I was so desperate that I put convex Feng Shui mirrors above every window and door facing his house. I put a string of mirrors on a post that threw dancing, moving light behind a column. I used a small Wicca spell - not to harm him, but to move him away from me. It took six months, but he was evicted two weeks before Christmas. The lights were already on his house! He had five children, and I wouldn't have picked that date to remove him, but I was so grateful to have him gone. I don't know if it was the Feng Shui, the Wicca, or the intention, but I firmly believe in all three! :D

BriarRose
22-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Azuly, you might have your altar in your relationship and love corner. Is that what you want? At least put something there that means love to you. I never neglect that corner, even though I am happily married. I change the objects if the energy feels stale. I have a friend who's a 54 year old bachelor, who says he wants a relationship. He asked for decorating help, and when I went there, he had a picture of a lonely old man with wrinkled hands, praying over a piece of bread, in the relationship corner of his bedroom. He bought a bed from an elderly woman who went into a nursing home. If he really wanted a partner, those things were sending the wrong kind of energy into the Universe! Blessings to all. If I can help, azuly, I will be happy to do it, although I am not an expert.

blackraven
22-05-2014, 07:46 PM
I had the same situation with a dreadful neighbor. :smile: I called him "Hip Hop Man", as he blasted my house with his stereo at all hours of the day and night. The police told me I should move, but I owned my house, and he was a renter. The housing "crash" had started, and you couldn't give one away. I was so desperate that I put convex Feng Shui mirrors above every window and door facing his house. I put a string of mirrors on a post that threw dancing, moving light behind a column. I used a small Wicca spell - not to harm him, but to move him away from me. It took six months, but he was evicted two weeks before Christmas. The lights were already on his house! He had five children, and I wouldn't have picked that date to remove him, but I was so grateful to have him gone. I don't know if it was the Feng Shui, the Wicca, or the intention, but I firmly believe in all three! :D

RosieCotton - I know all too well what you experienced. I was in a bad place ever since that neighbor moved next door. I couldn't even use my yard. It took me two years after moving to my new place to relax and realize I had my life back. External surroundings can make or break a peaceful lifestyle. Looks like we both used the same Feng Shui techniques. I used Tarot cards at one point to possibly read my neighbor and to determine the future. Both our intentions were clear. Thanks for sharing. :smile:

Blackraven

Faith33
22-05-2014, 08:05 PM
I'm absolutely loving this thread and thank you RosieCotton for starting it.
You three are lovely and the information here is most valuable to me at this time:))

BriarRose
22-05-2014, 08:43 PM
The other posters may be better informed than me, Hope. Is there something you need specific help with? This forum has a wealth of spiritual categories, and I was surprised that Feng Shui wasn't included. It is difficult to categorize, but a discipline that deals with the elements and balance seems to "belong". :smile:

azuly
23-05-2014, 07:05 AM
Rosie: I've put you on my buddy list for future help :)

I don't know anything about Feng shui so when I put those things in that corner was because it was the only place my little one couldn't reach. Somehow I do keep it clutter free and I do my morning gratitude ritual. I guess my Higher self knew how and why to do it. It is funny because this is the FIRST time ever that I have done this and just out of the blue too.

You know things already and by the time I have my dream house done ,you will be an expert and because I will have financial freedom I will fly you in personally to advise where to put furniture to moving men :)))) Your chance to boss someone around...hehehe

BriarRose
23-05-2014, 09:18 AM
Thank you, azuly! You are adorable. :smile: Keep focusing on the good things you want to bring into your life, and you will get there. When you do a placement of an object for Feng Shui advancement, it's good to concentrate on why you are doing it, and focus serious intention. I chant "Om Mani Padme Hum", a Sanskrit mantra. You can find it on YouTube. I use it reverently, and it's a beautiful chant. Early on, I read "Feng Shui For Dummies". It's an unfortunate name, because we all are intelligent, :smile: but it's such a complex subject. You can find the book in libraries, used copies, and I believe I saw a free download when I googled it. I didn't try to download it though, so proceed with caution. I'm glad we are talking about this, because it's reminding me to freshen up my own enhancements. I think there are many strange things under heaven and earth, and so many have a basis in truth, that I don't question very much why they work. I just gratefully accept the help!

Faith33
23-05-2014, 10:18 AM
The other posters may be better informed than me, Hope. Is there something you need specific help with? This forum has a wealth of spiritual categories, and I was surprised that Feng Shui wasn't included. It is difficult to categorize, but a discipline that deals with the elements and balance seems to "belong". :smile:

Hi Rosie..

Yes, I do need help in a specific area...
As azuly mentioned the buddy list (and great sense of humor btw, azuly:wink: )
If you don't mind, I would like a bit of help in private.
Please get back to me if and when you have the time.
Much thanks in advance.

BriarRose
23-05-2014, 10:22 AM
Hope, go ahead and PM me with the question, whenever you want. I will make the time to try and help. :hug3: Rose

BriarRose
23-05-2014, 04:31 PM
One thing you can do to your home or business is to give every corner a good cleaning. It costs no money, and stirs up any "stale" energy. If the season allows, open the windows wide. Stir up some dust, and "clap out" the corners. Clap high, low, and in between. The energy in your space will be on the move - you will be able to feel a difference. Have no clutter. Get rid of things you don't need, don't use, and don't want. Throw away any "junk". Recycle what you can, or give the item to someone who will want and appreciate it. I always do this - if I have a useable item I don't need, I give it to someone who does. Not things I need, like a winter coat -use common sense! I never lack for a constant flow of material possessions coming through my door. There is no "lack" in the Universe - not of money, "stuff", love, or health. There is plenty for all. I'll post ideas here that might help people with this , and please, if anyone else has ideas or suggestions, contribute! We need to get some prosperity moving. :smile:

BriarRose
23-05-2014, 07:43 PM
One thing to bear in my mind with Feng Shui is that it is not designed to work miracles. Okay, sometimes it seems to. :smile: It mostly serves to facilitate the flow of good energy into your life. You still have to put energy, intention, and effort into the thing you wish to attain. It clears the path so good things can come to you - it tells the Universe that you are open to blessings.