PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Information

Lady_Karatari
18-05-2014, 05:00 AM
I've had my shares experiences, but in this period of my life I an questioning my spirtiality. I was born into a family of Christians, on my mom's side, and Catholics, on my dad's side, who have trended into Atheism so I've had a lot to think about for religion of my own beliefs.

For a while I had known some people who were from Wiccan families. I was accepting to wicca, more than other christians would be, but this us because I have a fasination with spirits and psychics. The introduced me to Tarot Cards, which I use quite a bit, and for a while I had been trained how to see aura, but I'd like to get more information about psychics and how to discover our abilities. Their father said that I had natural abilites and advised me to learn more about them.

My issue is that I don't know where to go for this information. I also don't want to be scammed by people, since this type of thing is exploited by some as a easy scam. So I consulted this forum, because I want real information from real knowledgeable people.

Lorelyen
18-05-2014, 08:59 AM
A problem indeed. There's plenty of scamming out there - I can think of one big scam from about 2000 years ago and it still tries to persist!

Can you say more about what your objectives are? If you believe you have prophetic/psychic abilities and want to develop clairvoyance then there are various exercises you can do - formalise them into a set of observances so you practice regularly.

It would be worth having a look through the various sub-fora here as there are very knowledgeable people.

Belle
18-05-2014, 09:43 AM
YOu are right to be wary and there are all sorts of ways of giving your power away. But, start testing what resonates with you and then see how that develops.

002 Cents
18-05-2014, 02:14 PM
I have no doubt you will be able to find what you are looking for here. There are a lot of great and knowledgeable people.