PDA

View Full Version : Soul Age of different people

RemcoSP
14-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Hi,

1 What soul age do crimepeople have? They have not a very evolved soul i think.

I mean people who uses drugs, molests other people for no reason, footbalhooligans who destroy, and molest everything on their path?

What kind of soullevel/age can i expect these people to have?

2 What kind of soullevel/age do i have? Im a person, who does not like the hard crimeworld we live in/not like the moneysystem, not like war,crime, hatred, war, and so on.

I am,

Friendly/only not always for (NOT) friendly people.
Intuitive
Sometimes angry, when people dissapoint me, people who im be nice at, but not get niceness back.

Introverted (will and cannot show my inner against the outside world)

I want to avoid, and hate unpleasant negative areas, where crime, bad negative people are.

A person, who not want live anymore longer here on this world full of war, crime, hatred, rudeness, money, work, and so on. I only want live in a world full of bliss and peace, in the 5 th dimension.

A person, that have the feeling, not much people understand me, like im a stranger, when i explain the things in the world, that are bad, and about the upcomming new golden age of the new earth, in the fifth dimension.

So, what kind of soul/leven can i expect to have??

3 How can i recognize, and spot mature, and OLD souls?

A speciel calmness, intelligence, or spiritually and paranormally characterestics?

4 What can be the soulage/level, of my neighbours ,man and woman, who always shout and yell against their children, and are egoistic, and dominant, and sometimes rude, against me, and their other neighbours, when they do something wrong in their eyes, but me and the other neighbours, are friendly people.

Everytime, i hear the kids something ask, doing wrong, the man and woman, shout, stop it, [Edited By Staff/Swearing], you hear me, YOU HEAR ME!!!

So, what kind of soullevel/age do that kind of people like my neighbours have?

Remco

RemcoSP
14-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Nobody?

Please help me with this questions.

Thank you very much.

Remco

pdizzle45
14-05-2014, 10:00 PM
As for old souls, it seems those who have experienced a variety of different emotions in their learning. In my opinion of course.
But have you ever met somebody who seems to intuitively know the right thing to do? These to me are wise, and older souls.

Rah nam
14-05-2014, 10:52 PM
You simply feel it , sens it.
A drug user can alcoholic can be simply a disillusionment old or mature soul.
Even so it easy to determine on what level a certain person is in their development, but then I always trusted my intuition, feeling of a certain area, before I moved in.
And I would not tell you where you at, it would not be very helpful.
there are very peace full very young souls and there are not so peace full mature souls.
A very old soul would not put up with city life, they usually move into very quite areas where they are not bothered.
Cities are mostly full of young souls and younger sprinkled with some mature souls.

BriarRose
14-05-2014, 10:57 PM
It's probably best not to try to judge our own soul age, or that of other people. Most of us can't get in another person's head to understand their motivations. That being said, how old do you think your soul is? The author, Michael Newton, says that there are few really old souls, and many of them eschew material possessions, fame, and urban areas, and tend to live simple lives in the country side. By the way, if you will forgive me for being presumptuous, I think your soul may be older than your neighbors! :D

linen53
14-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Can't go by appearances. Sometimes a soul must take a step backwards because they have some knowledge holes to fill.

It's kinda like a college student. Let's name her Sara. During the first 2 years of college she takes all the easy stuff and glides through it without a scratch.

Leaving, you guessed it, all those hard courses to complete during the last 2 years. They are not only a struggle, but she barely makes the grades she is required to have in her field. And not only that but she fails math and physics and has to repeat them.

Such is our journey through multiple incarnations.

froebellian
14-05-2014, 11:33 PM
I'm not sure why you need to know the answers to all the questions? If the answers haven't come, there is a reason.
I read souls and do soul readings and I feel as if I am intruding, it is very personal and its like looking at someone naked and is uncomfortable at times.

We all have our journey and as linen said some incarnations we stall or redo the same stage.

Age matters not, but the soul lessons you are learning in your incarnation is the purpose at present.

pdizzle45
15-05-2014, 12:45 AM
You simply feel it , sens it.
A drug user can alcoholic can be simply a disillusionment old or mature soul.
Even so it easy to determine on what level a certain person is in their development, but then I always trusted my intuition, feeling of a certain area, before I moved in.
And I would not tell you where you at, it would not be very helpful.
there are very peace full very young souls and there are not so peace full mature souls.
A very old soul would not put up with city life, they usually move into very quite areas where they are not bothered.
Cities are mostly full of young souls and younger sprinkled with some mature souls.

You make some excellent points here! It is true, an old soul may not be at peace at all(is it because they have experienced more? and are more likely to have experienced more pain?)

Lorelyen
15-05-2014, 11:42 AM
Nobody?

Please help me with this questions.

Thank you very much.

Remco

Sorry about this late reply. I gave it some thought last night.

We live in a nihilistic time, ultimately thanks to materialism which tries to classify people as “haves” and “have nots”, not a categorisation that means much to the spiritually inclined. The (financially) rich get richer at the expense of the people who create the wealth for them, and who get relatively decreasing returns for their labour. For many, lives are frittered on work (purposeless at their level, apart from survival while any actual purpose is in serving wealthy business owners), their souls suppressed, distracted by the anaesthetics of material, institutional escapes: buying stuff, television, legal drugs like booze.

Some manage to edge their way out of this and turn their work into a means of funding their outside interests, and finding themselves.

Standard religions haven’t helped. For their being here several millennia, they’ve done no good for people’s spirituality. Look at the state of the place – as you describe it, descending into a dystopia. Religions were doing well as long as they could peddle the idea that the drudge here in the material world was worth it - good for the soul. If you work hard, don’t sin, you’ll have a seat in heaven. Perhaps fortunately people wised up, realising that if there is a God, it isn’t out there – or if it is, it’s inside them too. If it is only out there it’s done what it created=humans very poor service: wars, famine, disasters, anger and arrant materialism. I sometimes smile when people talk of good and evil. If those things are good I’d love to know what’s evil!

So in answer –

1. Their souls haven’t yet seen much of the light of day so it’s difficult to tell. Intuitively I’d say they’re at a fairly low level for that reason.

2. that’s up to you. It sounds as if your soul has been enlightened/uncovered more than those you describe. How far you can ‘grow’ it is up to you.

3. Some of the characteristics you list are signs of an evolving soul. I’d add balance and equanimity (particularly emotionally), sincerity, generosity of gesture.

4. Same as 1.

I tend to believe our souls are there, the driving force behind our true will. Yes, they develop but it’s more a job of clearing away all the issues, social strictures, illusions, material dead-weight in which they're buried; and the process of spiritual development is about that and creating balance between various aspects of our lives, gradually to reach toward your "higher self"/true will – hence the characteristics of an ‘aged soul’ as you put it.

I can’t speak with knowledge here but I think many Native American beliefs claim that each reincarnation raises the age of the soul. In which case some of the types you mention are close to the beginning of their journey.

Lorelyen

Greenslade
16-05-2014, 11:10 AM
There's a saying - "If you want to understand Spirit you have to think like Spirit."

Hi,

1 What soul age do crimepeople have? They have not a very evolved soul i think.
We are here to learn the lessons, have the experience of however you want to describe it. Being a victim of crime is an experience/lesson. Does the person that delivers the lesson have a low-level/young Soul?

2 What kind of soullevel/age do i have? Im a person, who does not like the hard crimeworld we live in/not like the moneysystem, not like war,crime, hatred, war, and so on.

I am,

Intuitive
Sometimes angry, when people dissapoint me, people who im be nice at, but not get niceness back.

I want to avoid, and hate unpleasant negative areas, where crime, bad negative people are.

A person, who not want live anymore longer here on this world full of war, crime, hatred, rudeness, money, work, and so on. I only want live in a world full of bliss and peace, in the 5 th dimension.

A person, that have the feeling, not much people understand me, like im a stranger, when i explain the things in the world, that are bad, and about the upcomming new golden age of the new earth, in the fifth dimension.

None of those are indicators in any way. Soul progress is not unidirectional, some Souls can choose to 'revisit' experiences/lessons - like revision.

I don't think you can, in my own humble opinion. Old Souls know they are Old Souls and they recognise/sense each other, something Young Souls generally can't. Generally can't, but some do. It's a feeling/instinct if you like.

A speciel calmness, intelligence, or spiritually and paranormally characterestics?
It's about vibrations.

4 What can be the soulage/level, of my neighbours ,man and woman, who always shout and yell against their children, and are egoistic, and dominant, and sometimes rude, against me, and their other neighbours, when they do something wrong in their eyes, but me and the other neighbours, are friendly people.

Everytime, i hear the kids something ask, doing wrong, the man and woman, shout, stop it, [Edited By Staff/Swearing], you hear me, YOU HEAR ME!!!

Outward appearances/actions aren't always an indicator because of the non-linear development of the Soul.

RemcoSP
16-05-2014, 01:42 PM
There's a saying - "If you want to understand Spirit you have to think like Spirit."

We are here to learn the lessons, have the experience of however you want to describe it. Being a victim of crime is an experience/lesson. Does the person that delivers the lesson have a low-level/young Soul?

None of those are indicators in any way. Soul progress is not unidirectional, some Souls can choose to 'revisit' experiences/lessons - like revision.

I don't think you can, in my own humble opinion. Old Souls know they are Old Souls and they recognise/sense each other, something Young Souls generally can't. Generally can't, but some do. It's a feeling/instinct if you like.

It's about vibrations.

Outward appearances/actions aren't always an indicator because of the non-linear development of the Soul.

Hi Greenslade, and others,

1 Does my soul have, choose the life i live now, with negative, and positive things?

Does my soul, has choose that, before this life, in the heaven/afterlive?

What is then the purpose, that i have neighbours, where i cannot harmonious live with?

I not like my neighbours, they are rude, is that a lesson, or what else?

2 When my soul, wants end live here in this incarnation, what can happen then?

3 Was i in the afterlive/heaven, before the life i live now?

But why can i not remember anything of it?

4 What is the reason, that a person have sometimes a very bad incarnation here on earth, with years years and years of cancer, sickness, and extreme pain/anger, or on the opposite , a lifelong joy, and happiness, without any medical suffering?

Greenslade
16-05-2014, 02:02 PM
1 Does my soul have, choose the life i live now, with negative, and positive things?
Yes, but so often positive and negative are perceived as good and bad. Good and bad are judgements, positive and negative are differences in polarity and in particular in this case polarity of energy. You have your polarity and I have mine, which are just the difference in energy levels.

Yes, we choose what experience/lessons we need.

What is then the purpose, that i have neighbours, where i cannot harmonious live with?
What do you think you are experiencing/learning from it? Awareness is the key.

How do you feel about it, are you going to do something about it or not? Are you going to change how you perceive that situation, become more aware of why you are there?

You die, at least in the human perception of it.

If you want to call it that, yes.

How different would your perspective be if you did?

4 What is the reason, that a person have sometimes a very bad incarnation here on earth, with years years and years of cancer, sickness, and extreme pain/anger, or on the opposite , a lifelong joy, and happiness, without any medical suffering?
There is no such thing as a bad incarnation, again bad is judgement. Think about your own life, how would your having a life of sickness or joy all your life change your experience of it, and the experience of those around you?

Greenslade
16-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Hi Greenslade, and others,

Remco, please excuse me if I come across as abrupt, it's not intentional. The answers to many of these qustions are not in my head or anyone else's, the answers are within your Life. You should ask many of those questions of yourself, you are the answer too most all of them. Its your Life so it's about your answers, your experiences, how you feel about it, what you are aware of or not, what you're going to do about it or not.

Find your own answers within the context awareness, of how they affect you.

RemcoSP
16-05-2014, 03:34 PM
Hi Greenslade, thank you very much for helping me with my questions.

1 But what is the goal, lessen, of a person that live also now on earth, with his soul inside him, that is a dangerous criminal?

Does his soul has choose that life full of crime?

crimelife?But what is his lesson with this? Why is he doeing all this dangerous things, to other people?

2 Why do i not like nagative things in my life, but my soul does like it?

Because of lessons.

RemcoSP
16-05-2014, 04:29 PM
I sorry, i forgot 1 or 2 important questions.

1 What is the reason, when (the soul itself) ends the life on its incarnation in a life on earth ,early? with sickness and more?

The soul has choosen its lifepath itself isnt it?

But the human in fysical body, NOT want end his/her life on earth?

2 But what about the opposite?

A bit like me,

The person in the pysical body here on earth, want make an end of his/her life, but that has no succes, because, he/she still be alive, and still go alive. He/she want not live anymore here on this world full of war, crime, and so on.

But does the soul want go on/ahead with the incarnation at that life on earth?

And let the pysical person, in the physical body still suffering, in pain, depression?

What is it all about ,that the soul wants do the full incarnation, but the physical person do not, and wants ends hie/her life here, and wants go back to heaven/afterlife?

And what is it, with a (Soul) that wants stop the incarnation early, but the physical person/human, wants (also) end, and/or NOT end his/her incarnation here on earth?

Tail11
17-05-2014, 09:23 PM
You have a lot of interesting questions. Have you read any of Dr Brian Weiss books? His first one - Many lives, many masters is a good one to read. I've read a few of his books and they are informing and will help you with some of your questions.

I too wondered about criminals and people that do awful things to living beings. It doesn't always mean they are a young soul. We have a choice on what we become when we are on earth. Sometimes one doesn't chose the correct path (at least how we see it) and will have to continue to work on themselves.

Very interesting thread!

Greenslade
18-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Hi Greenslade, thank you very much for helping me with my questions.
You're most welcome, Remco.

1 But what is the goal, lessen, of a person that live also now on earth, with his soul inside him, that is a dangerous criminal?
Again I can only speak very generally. If we are here to experience learn, someone has to deliver the experience/message. Humans don't think far beyond good and bad, but there's a lot more going on that most would imagine. Look behind the mask. The mask is what we see in front of our faces, but what's going on behind it?

Does his soul has choose that life full of crime?
Yes they do, the same as we choose to be the victim of their crime.

But what is his lesson with this? Why is he doeing all this dangerous things, to other people?
The lesson here could be that this is how the criminal has made people feel, he's had this impact on their lives. But that 'bad' act might change the victim in a 'good' way. I;ve had some pretty 'bad' experiences but you know what? Looking back I'm glad I've had them because they've made me a better person.

2 Why do i not like nagative things in my life, but my soul does like it?
Your human self and your Soul vibrates at different frequencies so they will have very different perspectives. The human in you sees something it likes/doesn't like but to your Soul it's all lessons and experience. Awareness is always the key in situations like this. How does the situation make you feel, what are you going to do about it or not? How does it change you, how might the changes affect you in later Life?[/quote]

1 What is the reason, when (the soul itself) ends the life on its incarnation in a life on earth ,early? with sickness and more?
The soul has choosen its lifepath itself isnt it?
But the human in fysical body, NOT want end his/her life on earth?
It's the difference in human and Soul perceptions. For the Soul, being sick etc is an experience and when it's had the experience it moves on. The human might be scared of death, they don't believe the Soul is eternal and all that. Even survival instincts can come into play here. It's part of the human condition to cling onto the last shred of Life no matter how bad things get, and much of nature does the same.

2 But what about the opposite?
The Soul does not want to end an incarnation early, it wants to carry on and complete the experience. And the person in the physical body wanting to end it early is an experience for the Soul so the incarnation carries on. But sometimes humans don't want to live with the sickness and pain any more, the human might feel as if they've had enough but the Soul hasn't completed the experience. It's the same when the Soul "wants to stop the incarnation early" and person in the physical wants to carry it on. The human wants to stay because it's good, but the Soul needs to go because the experience is over. The different perspectives between human and Soul can be very enlightening if you think about it the right way.

"If you want to understand Spirit, you have to think like Spirit."

You have a lot of interesting questions. Have you read any of Dr Brian Weiss books? His first one - Many lives, many masters is a good one to read. I've read a few of his books and they are informing and will help you with some of your questions.

I too wondered about criminals and people that do awful things to living beings. It doesn't always mean they are a young soul. We have a choice on what we become when we are on earth. Sometimes one doesn't chose the correct path (at least how we see it) and will have to continue to work on themselves.

Very interesting thread!

I'm not sure there is such a thing as a right and wrong Path. We are where we are because that's where we need to be. It might look to us as the wrong Path but if we gain an experience, even learn it's not where we should be then doesn't that tell us something?

Two of my favourite sayings kick in here.
"Look behind the mask" There are always Spiritual reasons for the human experience. If you think that what's happening is good or bad then you're taking things at face value. There are always things happening in the background that often we're just not aware of, like the difference in perspectives between the Spirit and the human as Remco has noticed.

"If you want to understand Spirit you have to think like Spirit."
Spirit 'thinks' very differently to us. A friend of mine used to say that when things didn't make sense to her human head, she would take it off and put on her Spirit head. And suddenly they made perfect sense. The Universe is just the way it is and it makes its own sense, if we can't make sense of it then it's not the Universe that's got it wrong.

RemcoSP
18-05-2014, 12:20 PM
You're most welcome, Remco.

Again I can only speak very generally. If we are here to experience learn, someone has to deliver the experience/message. Humans don't think far beyond good and bad, but there's a lot more going on that most would imagine. Look behind the mask. The mask is what we see in front of our faces, but what's going on behind it?

Yes they do, the same as we choose to be the victim of their crime.

The lesson here could be that this is how the criminal has made people feel, he's had this impact on their lives. But that 'bad' act might change the victim in a 'good' way. I;ve had some pretty 'bad' experiences but you know what? Looking back I'm glad I've had them because they've made me a better person.

Your human self and your Soul vibrates at different frequencies so they will have very different perspectives. The human in you sees something it likes/doesn't like but to your Soul it's all lessons and experience. Awareness is always the key in situations like this. How does the situation make you feel, what are you going to do about it or not? How does it change you, how might the changes affect you in later Life?

It's the difference in human and Soul perceptions. For the Soul, being sick etc is an experience and when it's had the experience it moves on. The human might be scared of death, they don't believe the Soul is eternal and all that. Even survival instincts can come into play here. It's part of the human condition to cling onto the last shred of Life no matter how bad things get, and much of nature does the same.

The Soul does not want to end an incarnation early, it wants to carry on and complete the experience. And the person in the physical body wanting to end it early is an experience for the Soul so the incarnation carries on. But sometimes humans don't want to live with the sickness and pain any more, the human might feel as if they've had enough but the Soul hasn't completed the experience. It's the same when the Soul "wants to stop the incarnation early" and person in the physical wants to carry it on. The human wants to stay because it's good, but the Soul needs to go because the experience is over. The different perspectives between human and Soul can be very enlightening if you think about it the right way.

"If you want to understand Spirit, you have to think like Spirit."

I'm not sure there is such a thing as a right and wrong Path. We are where we are because that's where we need to be. It might look to us as the wrong Path but if we gain an experience, even learn it's not where we should be then doesn't that tell us something?

Two of my favourite sayings kick in here.
"Look behind the mask" There are always Spiritual reasons for the human experience. If you think that what's happening is good or bad then you're taking things at face value. There are always things happening in the background that often we're just not aware of, like the difference in perspectives between the Spirit and the human as Remco has noticed.

"If you want to understand Spirit you have to think like Spirit."
Spirit 'thinks' very differently to us. A friend of mine used to say that when things didn't make sense to her human head, she would take it off and put on her Spirit head. And suddenly they made perfect sense. The Universe is just the way it is and it makes its own sense, if we can't make sense of it then it's not the Universe that's got it wrong.[/QUOTE]

Hi Greenslade, i appreaciate very much your help, i very like it.

Here my very last questions.

1 But what is it with the soul, and the physical human self, when a newborn baby dies soon after birth, or is born dead?

Or a child, that dies at 4 years? What is the lesson here, and what is the goal here?

2 And what about, 200 people who die on a plane that crashes? What about the soul, and physical human body then?

3 You say, that it is a lesson for this incarnation here for me and my soul, that i have rude neighbours, who i not like, and i hope that they move/go away.

And that i have to deal with crimepeople here in my neighborhood, they sometimes yell nasty things at me, and some more.

Are that experiences for me and my soul, to learn from it?

4 Is it possible, that my soul, and the souls of my rude nasty neighbours have contact with eachother?

We not like eachother, i feel always tension, hear always yelling, and anger from them, and sometimes i make loud nasty sounds throwing at them, and the neighbours themselves, calling the police then,

What is the lesson/purpose here? I have the feeling, i not want live anylonger, in this nasty world full of crime, and war.

5 Why is it that there is in this 3D world, no peace, but crime, war, and suffering?

Why is this world not a paradise, with peace, bliss all around us?

But with the ascension, here on earth, we will go soon to a better world in the fifth dimension.

Please google it. Alot of information about it.

Please help me with this last questions.

Thank you very much, for your wonderfull help.

Remco

RemcoSP
18-05-2014, 11:38 PM

Here my very last questions.

1 But what is it with the soul, and the physical human self, when a newborn baby dies soon after birth, or is born dead?

Or a child, that dies at 4 years? What is the lesson here, and what is the goal here?

2 And what about, 200 people who die on a plane that crashes? What about the soul, and physical human body then?

3 You say, that it is a lesson for this incarnation here for me and my soul, that i have rude neighbours, who i not like, and i hope that they move/go away.

And that i have to deal with crimepeople here in my neighborhood, they sometimes yell nasty things at me, and some more.

Are that experiences for me and my soul, to learn from it?

4 Is it possible, that my soul, and the souls of my rude nasty neighbours have contact with eachother?

We not like eachother, i feel always tension, hear always yelling, and anger from them, and sometimes i make loud nasty sounds throwing at them, and the neighbours themselves, calling the police then,

What is the lesson/purpose here? I have the feeling, i not want live anylonger, in this nasty world full of crime, and war.

5 Why is it that there is in this 3D world, no peace, but crime, war, and suffering?

But with the ascension, here on earth, we will go soon to a better world in the fifth dimension.

Please google it. Alot of information about it.

Please help me with this last questions.

Thank you very much, for your wonderfull help.

Remco

Greenslade
19-05-2014, 08:46 AM

Here my very last questions.And you're very welcome

Or a child, that dies at 4 years? What is the lesson here, and what is the goal here? Sometimes a Soul needs just a little time in the physical world to make a connection. My wife was pregnant and had to have an abortion because of her health, and the Spirit of that young boy visits me. Most of th time when he's around I feel like crying.

2 And what about, 200 people who die on a plane that crashes? What about the soul, and physical human body then?Death is simply a part of Life, we all die sometime and dying in numbers doesn't change anything. It might simply be that a number of Souls chose to share the same experience.

Are that experiences for me and my soul, to learn from it? Everyhting that happens to us is a lesson/experience.

What is the lesson/purpose here? I have the feeling, i not want live anylonger, in this nasty world full of crime, and war. It's quite possible if not very likely that you knew your naighbours in Spirit and agreed to have this experience. You are the answer, what you are experiencing is the answer. But the other part of the experience is what are you going to do about it? Are you going to carry it on or stop it?

But with the ascension, here on earth, we will go soon to a better world in the fifth dimension.Because if there was only bliss and happiness there would be very little experience. Experience is to Spirit like air is to us. Often the most intense experiences we have come through crime, war and suffering. And when our time is over the suffering we feel here makes the next Life a much better place, as though we're really glad to be home.

Holly
20-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Hi,

1 What soul age do crimepeople have? They have not a very evolved soul i think. I mean people who uses drugs, molests other people for no reason, footbalhooligans who destroy, and molest everything on their path? What kind of soullevel/age can i expect these people to have?

I am,

Intuitive

Remco

Hi Remco

Soul ages only matter when you think in linear time. Outside of that framework, all we have are experiences. Dont think that old souls are all good and new souls are all bad. It doesn't work that way. All souls have a right and a desire to try everything, good bad or inbetween. Most souls have good and bad in every life, and no soul will ever punish itself or feel ashamed for the bad things its done.

It's just polar opposites on a path to balance.

Even angels can be evil, you know. Demons can be godly. Really, it's all relative and you can't look at someone with an old soul and go 'he'll be like an angel' or 'he'll be like a demon' because if he doesn't have both he's not human.

BTW, some very seemingly 'spiritually aware' people are actually just gifted psychics. Being psychic or having certain abilities does NOT make you a spiritually enightened person. It's just another experience.

Holly
20-05-2014, 11:16 PM
Remco, I thought you might benefit from this, save me typing out answers to every post. This is my understanding of soul lessons so far.

I can't pretend I know why God likes to forget what it is and descend into human bodies. It's like spirits going on a rollercoaster ride for fun. That's what my guide tells me anyway. There must be a reason for this. I personally think it's just the joy of it. It's like driving a car through pretty scenery just because you can. Souls just drive bodies, but please, don't cheapen the human experience like so many people do by believing it's all about the soul. It's also about the human race. The human race is a wonderful invention, and it has a mass consciousness and a destiny of its own that souls are HELPING TO CREATE by taking a human vehicle and contributing on Earth.

Souls are something that I think are a bit beyond our material comprehension. A soul is actually an organism, a kind of animal that belongs in a very different world. When we have lessons on earth they aren't really about 'teaching' our soul anything. Our soul is joined (at its highest level) to God constantly so there isn't anything you can teach it. It experiences no time but the present anyway, and at the moment of its conception it's already God at the highest and lowest level without needing to grow or learn anything.

The lessons are for our minds, to combat the fear that lives in our thoughts, to make it possible for us to ascend in vibration and consciousness to the next plane of existence in a higher frequency. This is human evolution in action. What happens on Earth is to test your grasp of the fear/love polarity, and to bring you closer to this evolutionary step, nothing more. It's about fear, and overcoming it, and learning to be a conscious God.

Human bodies are nothing but tiny little gods made manifest. And so are souls. Two vehicles temporarily joined together to achieve an abstract end to a weird fiction created by a being which imagines endlessly.