PDA

View Full Version : Ghost falling in love with me?

sadisticnerd
12-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Yes, the title honestly sounds crazy but...I dunno,during this, and the previous year I've always felt like a ghost, or a spirit is following me.I don't sense any kind of hostility from her.Instead I feel almost like...she has a crush on me.

I'm not sensitive enough to actually see spirits, but I can sense her presence, and feel her touching me from time to time.I'm not sure how to respond to her feelings, on one hand I wish to return these same feelings to her...but on the other one I'm not even able to see her.Just sense her presence, and hear her voice in my mind.

I'm sorry if this is not enough information, but since I only recently got into the forums, I'm not sure how to explain completely my situation.I'm not even truly sure if she's fruit of my imagination, or actually exists, so any help would be appreciated.

desert rat
12-05-2014, 11:48 PM
You could look like some one she knew while alive . This could just be your imagination . You could assume that there is a ghost , and let her know that she is dead and it is time for her to move on . Tell her to go to the light , meet loved ones in the astral garden ect.

sadisticnerd
12-05-2014, 11:51 PM
Thanks for the help desert rat.But...uh...are there any cases of a ghost actually staying in the mortal plane, and refusing to move on because they just don't wish to, instead of not realizing they're dead?(sorry if it is a dumb question, though, but its just that...this ghost often comments that she's dead.Or maybe this part is just my imagination...or maybe I've spent so much time with her that I don't know what is my thought or hers anymore.)

desert rat
13-05-2014, 12:21 AM
Its not a dumb question at all . I think some ghosts dont know there dead , lets say they were young and got killed in an accdent . Some have have unfinished bisness , or want to see kids grow up. Some may believe in hell and believe they will go there , so there in no hurry to move on .

sadisticnerd
13-05-2014, 12:34 AM
oh okay, thanks ratty! =D I'll try to tell her to move on, since it might be the best for her.These forums are a lot nicer than many of the other places I've visited to try to answer my questions, most just gave me more questions instead of showing me a solution.

desert rat
13-05-2014, 12:47 AM
You have a friendly ghost . The one in this post on astral pulse on not as nice. If you want some more new age/med phy forums , I have some listed in a post in the links sec of this forum .
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/learning_evil_things_from_bad_entities-t44483.0.html

Clover
13-05-2014, 01:46 AM
I also recommend looking in the "mediumship" section of the forum,lots of stories with ghost/spirit encounters.

Happy forum surfing.:smile: