PDA

View Full Version : Clothing holding old energy

Hanalei
12-05-2014, 11:24 PM
I was reading a lot of stuff yesterday on clearing old negative energy from your house (basically spring cleaning and playing happy music and opening windows), and I did all of that today. I definitely feel different since doing that. But I just had the thought that maybe clothing holds old energy the same way your house would. I've had most of my clothes for at least several years, and in that time, a LOT has changed. I've been trying to change myself into my true self, knocking down blocks and such, and I realized that maybe the reason I can never find a shirt to wear (nothing ever feels right to me even though I like all of my clothes) is because it has my old energy, which doesn't align with the new energy I'm trying to create for myself? I hope that makes sense, and I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts on that. Would it be beneficial to replace some of my clothes, maybe?

Jenny Crow
13-05-2014, 03:15 AM
Hello Hanalei

Yes, clothes can hold your energy. If you can afford it maybe try to build up a new wardrobe and get rid of your old clothes as you go along.

linen53
13-05-2014, 03:28 AM
Anything can hold old energy, that is where telekinesis comes from reading the energy in items previously owned by others. Take your old clothes and let them soak in the sunshine. It will recharge them with new, positive energy.

Ascension
13-05-2014, 04:31 AM
If you wash them it should be alright , it's all in the mind .
If the color ( PINK ) hold bad memories to you you are the one
projecting the energy ( GOOD or BAD ) .
If someone told you Hell is on Earth , don't believe it .
Peace and Love !!!

Lorelyen
13-05-2014, 12:59 PM
Clothing warn next to the skin holds your psychic autograph.

::::

Lynn
13-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Hello

Its like loosing a ton of weight and yet you hold onto your large cloths just in case. I did this for years. I had so many sizes it was like comfort foods. It was when I did the final clean out and I rid all those that I would never ever go back into that I moved forwards.

I got rid of all sizes that did not fit me NOW and I realized that while cloths cost a lot of money I did not have to spend a lot of money one them. Too I did not need the racks of stuff I had in doing proper outfit matching you can go down to only what works together.

Its liberating really. I just packed up more too large cloths that will go to friends with the blessings that they too will "shrink" not to fit them

Lynn

002 Cents
13-05-2014, 03:48 PM
I believe anything can be charged with energy. I believe in many instances people are unaware when they are charging their energy into their environment. But for me I used to charge things with specific energy that I wanted them to carry.

deepsea
13-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Clothing hold memories too.

My daughter kept an old cardigan of her dad's after he died 8 years ago....
She says she can still feel his warmth,kindness and spirit around....

blackraven
26-05-2014, 07:42 PM
I was reading a lot of stuff yesterday on clearing old negative energy from your house (basically spring cleaning and playing happy music and opening windows), and I did all of that today. I definitely feel different since doing that. But I just had the thought that maybe clothing holds old energy the same way your house would. I've had most of my clothes for at least several years, and in that time, a LOT has changed. I've been trying to change myself into my true self, knocking down blocks and such, and I realized that maybe the reason I can never find a shirt to wear (nothing ever feels right to me even though I like all of my clothes) is because it has my old energy, which doesn't align with the new energy I'm trying to create for myself? I hope that makes sense, and I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts on that. Would it be beneficial to replace some of my clothes, maybe?

Hanalei - I'm curious about clothes and energy as well. I have a closet full of suits that I haven't worn in over 15 years because I was living another life back when I wore them. I was very detached from self and ego-driven then. I no longer wear suits, just comfortable laid back clothing. The other thing is I get a lot of my clothes now at the used clothing store for their thrifty value. I have wondered if the clothes I get there carry the energy of the former owners. Probably so. If I think about it too much, it creeps me out a bit, but not enough to stop with the bargain brands over over-priced Mall clothes. I think clothes do indeed carry energy and that's why I no longer where suits, but I might be in trouble with the second-hand stuff. :D

Blackraven

Amoralight
27-05-2014, 06:05 AM
You have all inspired me to clean out my wardrobe! To rid myself of old energy and clutter.
I too, sometimes buy clothes from second hand shops and have been putting in drops of essential oil when I wash them. Be that sandalwood, thieves, peppermint, lemon. Etc. It makes me feel like I ve cleansed them and I don't think about it anymore. :)

Ivy
27-05-2014, 06:38 AM
Yes, anything will hold energy and clothing is particularly close to you when you wear it.

I find the way to clear older energies is to be loving towards them, the memory, the time. That love and acceptance of now is stronger than anything that has passed.

On the other hand... who needs a reason for a makeover :D