PDA

View Full Version : Development Circle Problem

spirit111
12-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Hello everyone

I was hoping for some independent thoughts to a situation that is causing some difficulty.

My home circle which I run with my partner has been progressing well over the last five Years. We have up to 8 people attending each Week. All of us have progressed in our own way and have produced some outstanding evidence of spiritual links. I lead the circle, which I feel I do well, partly due to my background in Spiritualism and research.

However, one member, who has attended regularly for three Years, has started to step into a trance like state. During this state, a screeching voice comes through of a Woman who sounds like she is choked or something like that. No words are audible but our sitter does shake at the same time. This state lasts for a few minutes. When I bring her back, our sitter remembers nothing and her voice returns to its normal pattern.

One other member has recently left us, siting that this is not her pathway.

I get on really well with the lady who experiences this trance and it would really hurt me to have to tell her to leave. However, my partner wants her to leave because of this recent development. The lady in question has often provided evidence of a 'darker' nature, whilst not in a trance but she has also provided some really good evidence of spirit contact.

Both my partner and I feel that this lady is leaving herself open to spirit outside of the circle. She often tells us of spirit activity at home, with lights switching, fuses blowing, etc. I foten wonder if she is 'dabbling'.

I feel the time is right to act. I sense that most people are concerned within the group. Though I bless the group and encourage light and positivity, it is becoming my concern that a low level spirit maybe communicating through her and her health and wellbeing maybe in danger.

Should I tell her to leave or can you suggest alternative solutions. I would hate to lose her, but equally, to destroy a circle which up to now has experienced positive harmony.

Many thanks for reading and your thoughts

Bless you all with love and light:hug3:

Tony

Star Wolf Medicine Woman
12-05-2014, 07:22 PM
Hello, I do understand your situation. I too sat in Circle for a number of years and progressed rapidly.. During Meditation it was noticed by my circle leader that I was going too deep accidentally and was 'channelling and Transfiguring without my knowledge.. I actually was advised to attend a Mediumship course on 'Altered State & the overshadowed mind'..... This eneabled me to control this correctly and progress in Physical Mediumship and I was fortunate to be assesed and placed under the wing of a Trance/ Transfiguration Medium...

I am not saying this is the way to go for your Circle member..
But essentially she must learn not to go so deep..
If I were in your situation I would have a one to noe session with this lady and get to the bottom of this.. It may be that some how she has been 'Dabbling' and maybe have been open to a lower form/ elemental.
But you need to talk quietly and in confidence with her..

It maybe that you might consider a Spiritual assessment by another trusted Medium colleague as .. This may possibly be a budding trance medium who has not learned control or someone who is being 'used' in a negative way, which could well be detrimental to her health and welbeing..

Once you know what you are dealing with, then act upon it..

It is a dilemma, yes but it is not insurmountable... I hope this is some help in aiding you to make a decision.. Blessings..

spirit111
12-05-2014, 08:27 PM
Thanks Star Wolf Medicine Woman for your quick responce. Very interesting and supportive. I'm glad you understand the situation and you provide me with a way forward.

Blessings

Tony

Star Wolf Medicine Woman
12-05-2014, 09:13 PM
You are so very welcome, we should try to help each other always...

God-Like
13-05-2014, 07:38 AM
Hello everyone

I was hoping for some independent thoughts to a situation that is causing some difficulty.

My home circle which I run with my partner has been progressing well over the last five Years. We have up to 8 people attending each Week. All of us have progressed in our own way and have produced some outstanding evidence of spiritual links. I lead the circle, which I feel I do well, partly due to my background in Spiritualism and research.

However, one member, who has attended regularly for three Years, has started to step into a trance like state. During this state, a screeching voice comes through of a Woman who sounds like she is choked or something like that. No words are audible but our sitter does shake at the same time. This state lasts for a few minutes. When I bring her back, our sitter remembers nothing and her voice returns to its normal pattern.

One other member has recently left us, siting that this is not her pathway.

I get on really well with the lady who experiences this trance and it would really hurt me to have to tell her to leave. However, my partner wants her to leave because of this recent development. The lady in question has often provided evidence of a 'darker' nature, whilst not in a trance but she has also provided some really good evidence of spirit contact.

Both my partner and I feel that this lady is leaving herself open to spirit outside of the circle. She often tells us of spirit activity at home, with lights switching, fuses blowing, etc. I foten wonder if she is 'dabbling'.

I feel the time is right to act. I sense that most people are concerned within the group. Though I bless the group and encourage light and positivity, it is becoming my concern that a low level spirit maybe communicating through her and her health and wellbeing maybe in danger.

Should I tell her to leave or can you suggest alternative solutions. I would hate to lose her, but equally, to destroy a circle which up to now has experienced positive harmony.

Many thanks for reading and your thoughts

Bless you all with love and light:hug3:

Tony

Hi :)

I am in a circle and pretty much anything goes . We have had aliens, angels, demons, gods, goddesses, to good old passed over relatives and pets .

We have had two good friends leave our circle because their energy did not suit how the energies were flowing and developing . One of them just came for the company and the chit chat afterwards and the tea and biscuits and the other one was down in his self regarding his development and found that he would rather be doing something else but because his wife went to circle he was in essence her chauffeur so had to go .

Now they have left the energies in circle have changed for the better although what energies step forward are not all in love and light . I am a lightworker to some degree and although we have an opening prayer and have our guides and gate keepers in place along side the chain of living blue we still encounter the darker side of life within our circle .

Nothing gets through without a reason .

It is a difficult one regarding friends that don't see eye to eye regarding development and what sits right and resonates well within their energy but I have sat in about 5 circles to have finally found a blend that works well .

At the time what doesn't sit well within our energy is showing us exactly that ... it's part of the process ...

In time you will see the relevance of such a disruption in the energy at present ..

x daz x

Lorelyen
13-05-2014, 01:26 PM
This is almost like a vodouisant being "possessed", something that can happen briefly when one of the Lwa (the vodou Gods) chooses to "ride" a person susceptible. It may be a nightside entity taking advantage of someone unprotected; it may be something trying to get out/be released.

What do your guides suggest you should do?

spirit111
13-05-2014, 07:18 PM
This is almost like a vodouisant being "possessed", something that can happen briefly when one of the Lwa (the vodou Gods) chooses to "ride" a person susceptible. It may be a nightside entity taking advantage of someone unprotected; it may be something trying to get out/be released.

What do your guides suggest you should do?

Thanks Lorelyen for your interesting thoughts. I will connect with my Guide and ask. Until now, i have asked for inner clarification from other people's feelings and Tarot.

There has been a mixed response, but one key factor that has appeared seems to point toward the need for this energy to be removed.

tony

spirit111
13-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Hi :)

I am in a circle and pretty much anything goes . We have had aliens, angels, demons, gods, goddesses, to good old passed over relatives and pets .

We have had two good friends leave our circle because their energy did not suit how the energies were flowing and developing . One of them just came for the company and the chit chat afterwards and the tea and biscuits and the other one was down in his self regarding his development and found that he would rather be doing something else but because his wife went to circle he was in essence her chauffeur so had to go .

Now they have left the energies in circle have changed for the better although what energies step forward are not all in love and light . I am a lightworker to some degree and although we have an opening prayer and have our guides and gate keepers in place along side the chain of living blue we still encounter the darker side of life within our circle .

Nothing gets through without a reason .

It is a difficult one regarding friends that don't see eye to eye regarding development and what sits right and resonates well within their energy but I have sat in about 5 circles to have finally found a blend that works well .

At the time what doesn't sit well within our energy is showing us exactly that ... it's part of the process ...

In time you will see the relevance of such a disruption in the energy at present ..

x daz x

Thanks Daz. I take on board your words and wish you the best for your own development. May i ask how many people there are in your circle ?

tony

Papa Bear
13-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Hi spirit, and welcome to the forum.

I have been where you are, having been responsible for leading evolving home circles. I have also found myself in your situation, with other long term sitters, concerned about staying, because of one particular sitter`s conditions.

A circle who are not prepared to support their weakest member is not a strong circle. As individuals may develop, doing so within a circle environment places relevance on the overall conditions shared. So it is within the combined efforts of sitters, to come together to aid, the sitter most in need.

This may be where the leadership of the circle, may lead by example. Maybe encouraging a group healing, focused on that individual, at the beginning of the sitting. I used to refer to it as `circle one`. As a centre seated sitter may become the focus of the combined energies of the circle.
This may bring to the surface, either the individuals conditions, or whoever may be seeking to influence your circle. I would consider three possibilities to ponder on.

First, it may be an attempt to communicate through direct voice trance mediumship, and there may be frustration at not being successful. Removing the `prior` condition restricting this form of communication, may be a solution to the problem.

Two, it may be a subliminal condition of the sitter themselves. A condition of frustration of a past or present denial of a fear or event from their past. Similarly aiding with support and healing, especially from the combined circle members, may surface a solution.

Three, mischief. Seeking to dominate the circumstance and conditions of a circle, could simply be mischief, being the centre of attention. This one is the most simple to identify.

By deciding that person may not seek to experience entranced states, while encouraging them to focus on self-healing instead, until further notice. If it is mischief the predictable reoccurrence of the same occurrence, required by the individual to remain centre of attention, will repeat, and repeat, ignoring the guidance of the circle leader.

The first two may aid and help both the individual and whoever seeks aid through them. The third will require your leadership skills, to `protect` your circle, by asking the individual to not attend. Either way, it may test the unity of your circle, and may surface `how` Spirit can work in unity and harmony, when there is a single point of focus. It worked for me. Hope it helps, blessings on your circle.

God-Like
14-05-2014, 07:15 AM
Thanks Daz. I take on board your words and wish you the best for your own development. May i ask how many people there are in your circle ?

tony

Hi Tony .

Best wishes to you and your sitters also ..

There was 7 sitters now only 5 . We tend to work as a physical circle more than anything else and we have found that only 2 sitters can work well at times .

Sometimes if the 2 sitters energies and vibrations resonate well then it is perhaps better than working with 6 that do not resonate .

They say the more the merrier but I would say less is more at times .

x daz x

Greenslade
14-05-2014, 08:57 AM
[quote=spirit111]
Should I tell her to leave or can you suggest alternative solutions. I would hate to lose her, but equally, to destroy a circle which up to now has experienced positive harmony./quote]
The thing about positive and negative is that they're perspective, and a 'bad' experience can be turned into a 'good' learning opportunities. Which this could well be. Have the others work on the issue, not as in throw the person out or not but get to the back of what's happening. Use it to develop them Spiritually. Learn your circle of the dangers of leaving themselves wide open to Spirit all of the time, teach them to safeguard themselves and have them use their abilities to deal with the Spirit that's causing the problems.

spirit111
14-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Hi spirit, and welcome to the forum.

I have been where you are, having been responsible for leading evolving home circles. I have also found myself in your situation, with other long term sitters, concerned about staying, because of one particular sitter`s conditions.

A circle who are not prepared to support their weakest member is not a strong circle. As individuals may develop, doing so within a circle environment places relevance on the overall conditions shared. So it is within the combined efforts of sitters, to come together to aid, the sitter most in need.

This may be where the leadership of the circle, may lead by example. Maybe encouraging a group healing, focused on that individual, at the beginning of the sitting. I used to refer to it as `circle one`. As a centre seated sitter may become the focus of the combined energies of the circle.
This may bring to the surface, either the individuals conditions, or whoever may be seeking to influence your circle. I would consider three possibilities to ponder on.

First, it may be an attempt to communicate through direct voice trance mediumship, and there may be frustration at not being successful. Removing the `prior` condition restricting this form of communication, may be a solution to the problem.

Two, it may be a subliminal condition of the sitter themselves. A condition of frustration of a past or present denial of a fear or event from their past. Similarly aiding with support and healing, especially from the combined circle members, may surface a solution.

Three, mischief. Seeking to dominate the circumstance and conditions of a circle, could simply be mischief, being the centre of attention. This one is the most simple to identify.

By deciding that person may not seek to experience entranced states, while encouraging them to focus on self-healing instead, until further notice. If it is mischief the predictable reoccurrence of the same occurrence, required by the individual to remain centre of attention, will repeat, and repeat, ignoring the guidance of the circle leader.

The first two may aid and help both the individual and whoever seeks aid through them. The third will require your leadership skills, to `protect` your circle, by asking the individual to not attend. Either way, it may test the unity of your circle, and may surface `how` Spirit can work in unity and harmony, when there is a single point of focus. It worked for me. Hope it helps, blessings on your circle.

Thank you papa bear for your wise words. Some of the potential solutions do seem to resonate with me. I have indeed thought about the possibility of 'mischief making', either on the part of the sitter or even the ' spirit '. The more I ponder on this, the more i'm thinking that removing this person is the easier option and not necessarily the right option. This person may need help in some form and would removing her be entirely helpful ?.

Thankyou

Tony

spirit111
14-05-2014, 08:12 PM
[quote=spirit111]
Should I tell her to leave or can you suggest alternative solutions. I would hate to lose her, but equally, to destroy a circle which up to now has experienced positive harmony./quote]
The thing about positive and negative is that they're perspective, and a 'bad' experience can be turned into a 'good' learning opportunities. Which this could well be. Have the others work on the issue, not as in throw the person out or not but get to the back of what's happening. Use it to develop them Spiritually. Learn your circle of the dangers of leaving themselves wide open to Spirit all of the time, teach them to safeguard themselves and have them use their abilities to deal with the Spirit that's causing the problems.

Thank you Greenslade for your input. I must say, reading the replies so far on this forum has really offered a different angle to the situation.

tony

spirit111
14-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Hi Tony .

Best wishes to you and your sitters also ..

There was 7 sitters now only 5 . We tend to work as a physical circle more than anything else and we have found that only 2 sitters can work well at times .

Sometimes if the 2 sitters energies and vibrations resonate well then it is perhaps better than working with 6 that do not resonate .

They say the more the merrier but I would say less is more at times .

x daz x

Thanks God-like

This possible solution appears to me resonating amongst the others within the group, who appear unsettled by recent developments.

tony