PDA

View Full Version : Help with my first reading :)

Becky2316
11-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Hi everyone,

i am new to tarot and purchased my first rider deck recently. I did reading for myself and need some help with interpretation. It was general for the next 3-4 moths. I did horseshoe.
so I got these cards:

Past - Nine of Wands
Present - Ten of Pentacles reversed
Immediate future - King of Pentacles
Attitude regarding the question - Two of Swords
Other influences - Nine of Swards
Obstacle - The Star
Likely outcome - The Empress

I got the point with past and present as well as attitude, but have difficulty with others like the Star as an obstacle, Immediate future with King of pentacles and outcome with Empress. I would appreciate any help with my reading.
Thanks a lot!

Becky2316
12-05-2014, 02:40 AM
I did one more reading for me. The fact is that I am now in a situation when I dont know what to expect or what is next. So again the cards were:

Past - The Sun
Present -Eight of Wands reversed
Immediate future - King of Wands
Attitude regarding the question - Eight of Cups reversed
Other influences - Temperance
Obstacle - Four of Swords
Likely outcome - Two of Swords, it was unclear so I took two more cards which were Two of Wands reversed and Eight of Pentacles

Here I am confused with the interpretation of Immediate future again which is King of Wands, obstacle (Four of Swords) and outcome (Two of Swords, it was unclear so I took two more cards which were Two of Wands reversed and Eight of Pentacles)

LadyTerra
13-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Greetings Becky:

I have been a student of the Tarot for 32 years and find that--asking a direct question can help you to focus and bring a clear message home.:wink:

The Star indicates that you should be certain that all parties involved in the situation (including yourself) are giving as much as they are taking.

She is the Card of reciprocation.

Just out of curiosity...you wouldn't happen to have two guys in your life right now--would you?

One older, perhaps darker--who is generous and financially stable?

One younger, perhaps fairer--who tends to be studious and a bit ambitious?

Try asking a direct question and you should get a much clearer picture.:hug: