PDA

View Full Version : How to really use your minds eye?

Hitsuin
10-05-2014, 09:25 PM
Hello everyone,

I looking for anyone who has ever gotten true results in using their minds eye to get accurate information to team up with me. That's whom I'm looking for and not people limited to theories, feelings, metaphors or anything like that. I'm talking about actually seeing in your minds eye an exact event in HD before it happens. I'm sure that the three major responses to this will be:

It doesn't work that way.
There is no right way.
You want something for nothing.

These answers are nonsense. Here is why: First of all, I personally have achieved this at least once before. Also, it was better than remembering because sometimes you don't remember things the right way. Furthermore, the likelihood of it being right was nothing else but the definition of improbable.

Before that happened I put the work into it doing multiple things to get to that level but have not been able to discern what it was that worked. What it is I should focus on. Two of the things required spending more money that I had. As such, what I'm asking for isn't akin to getting someone online to do their homework for them. Instead, I ask for us to find out what things we have been doing in common that brings it on so that we may actually gain control, and make use, of it.

If you meet the requirement, or know someone who does, let me know.

Many thanks,
Lloyd

cristianprince67
11-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Hello everyone,

I looking for anyone who has ever gotten true results in using their minds eye to get accurate information to team up with me. That's whom I'm looking for and not people limited to theories, feelings, metaphors or anything like that. I'm talking about actually seeing in your minds eye an exact event in HD before it happens. I'm sure that the three major responses to this will be:

It doesn't work that way.
There is no right way.
You want something for nothing.

These answers are nonsense. Here is why: First of all, I personally have achieved this at least once before. Also, it was better than remembering because sometimes you don't remember things the right way. Furthermore, the likelihood of it being right was nothing else but the definition of improbable.

Before that happened I put the work into it doing multiple things to get to that level but have not been able to discern what it was that worked. What it is I should focus on. Two of the things required spending more money that I had. As such, what I'm asking for isn't akin to getting someone online to do their homework for them. Instead, I ask for us to find out what things we have been doing in common that brings it on so that we may actually gain control, and make use, of it.

If you meet the requirement, or know someone who does, let me know.

Many thanks,
Lloyd
Hey I can visualize really well. I've been practicing it since I was a little kid. I can visualize being and doing something else with my eyes open. I am mentally challenged so sometimes I can so caught up in the vision that run around in circles while I'm visualizing. So did you just want to know if someone else can do it.