PDA

View Full Version : Almost, but not quite

autumn
24-11-2010, 02:39 AM
I originally posted this in another forum, but realized that I should have posted here.

My grandmother died in February. I didn't feel her, at all until recently. Now, I feel her and I see her and I know she is desperately trying to tell me something, but I just can't get it. Any suggestions? I have guides I talk to, but I don't normally hear people who have died. I can sense them and sometimes they leave me messages, but I've never had anyone try so hard to talk to me. I don't know what to do to get her message. I think she even tried to come to me in a dream, but I still couldn't hear her. Is there any way to make it more clear?

Uma
24-11-2010, 03:17 AM
Autumn, have you tried automatic writing? Ask a question and write whatever pops into your head...might take a few warm ups before she comes through you.

autumn
24-11-2010, 03:21 AM
That's a good idea. I tried it many years ago and didn't have any luck, I'll try again.

autumn
01-12-2010, 05:39 AM
The only message I got was "I'm Here!". Could that be right? She seemed to have such an urgency and I'm a bit surprised that was all she wanted to tell me.

Serenity Bear
01-12-2010, 09:50 AM
Well she may just have wished you to know that she is OK in the spirit world! Often that is just the message they want to get through.

Enya
01-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Sometimes spirit underestimate the power of the emotion they are conveying through their attempts to contact you. That's all that happened - she was trying real hard. :)

autumn
01-12-2010, 11:34 PM
That makes sense. She always told me she would try to contact me and let me know she was okay. I'm not surprised that she was trying hard.