PDA

View Full Version : What do you think your soul's name is?

Spiritlite
23-11-2010, 11:15 PM
I think mine is "Christ, Mary, and Angels within".

What do you think yours is?

Spiritlite.:hug:

glenos
24-11-2010, 06:46 AM
Try, try, and try again(!)

Sangress
24-11-2010, 06:53 AM
Ummmm....Me? ;p

Silver
24-11-2010, 07:17 AM
I would've thought it would be same as my own.

Harry, Ralph, George, Larry, Moe, Curly?

Why would it be different?

Shabda
24-11-2010, 07:18 AM
mine is MattHuuu...

Shantyaikya
24-11-2010, 07:21 AM
Well souls don't really have names. Mine is my username though and it's more my soul's purpose than it's name. My teacher gives them to those who ask.

Shabda
24-11-2010, 07:25 AM
i discovered my Soul's name on my own, and i maintain that they do indeed have names, but no one can give it to them but for the highest God, for what it's worth <shrugs> im ok with the name though, ive studied the etymology of it and i think it's rather a compliment, so im thankful for it~!

Sangress
24-11-2010, 07:28 AM
For some reason I've always been under the impression that a souls name is a "true" name and must be guarded closely, perhaps even forgotten if you want to be paranoid enough to keep it completely secret.

That the name itself describes your soul as it is, so the name changes slowly over time as you learn and grow.

I've always felt that giving someone your "true" name would give them a lot of power over you, or perhaps give them knowledge about you that is private and meant only for you.

Anyone else feel like that?

(Edited the post for a better explanation)

Shabda
24-11-2010, 07:48 AM
For some reason I've always been under the impression that a souls name is a "true" name and must be guarded closely, perhaps even forgotten if you want to be paranoid enough to keep it completely secret.

I've always felt that giving someone your "true" name would give them a lot of power over you.

that is a concern, but Soul can have no power held over It that It, Itself, does not agree to...the name i have given here is not actually my Soul's true name, just my earthly one,and i didnt even spell it correctly, but the sound of it is the same, and it has the keys to higher realms within it, for those who care to find them, the point being, that i said it for a reason, and have given nothing to give anyone a power over me, but, within my words there is literally a key to a higher reality, it's not my key, i dont own it, and it takes a little bit of work to suss it out, but that is hardly impossible, it is a key that can work for anyone who finds it and cares to try it out, regardless of what their spiritual path might be, God is not prejudiced in that way, only mankind is lol...

SunSister
24-11-2010, 09:28 AM
I've always felt that giving someone your "true" name would give them a lot of power over you, or perhaps give them knowledge about you that is private and meant only for you.

Yes, I do. :smile: I know my true name, but it is not something I will ever choose to share. There is power in words when they are used in the correct way and I do not want to give that power over my name out into the 'wrong' hands. The names I use most often online (SunSister, Solya) are reflections of the true name that will never lead back to its exact phrasing and thus they keep me safe.

Spiritlite
24-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Loving this post thanks for your responses keep them coming.
Spiritlite.

Rah nam
24-11-2010, 09:46 PM
I think mine is "Christ, Mary, and Angels within".

What do you think yours is?

Spiritlite.

A soul as such has no name.
If we come from a vibrations above this one or higher, we have an energy or energy pattern which can be placed into or transfered into a pattern of letters.
The names don't do the energy pattern always justice, since it is very limited.

On the next level up I am known as Rah nam, in the sixth vibration we are known as Whan tar

Outside of this reality everything is known. Secrets only exist in this reality, but this will change very soon.
No need for me to keep any secrets. I know how extensive my or our energy system is. There is nothing out there that can touch or harm us.

Xan
24-11-2010, 09:55 PM
The soul's name is silent... because it is beyond thought.

Your spirit, as a unique expression of your energies may have one or more names.

Xan

Spiritlite
25-11-2010, 05:01 PM
True maybe our souls have names that we can't even pronounce or begin to say or understand.
Spiritlite.

Saggi
28-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Thank you!!

For a few months I have been unsure of what has been happening in my life.

I was given a name last year, that is also a purpose and this thread has served as a reminder!!

I now understand and can see why I feel the way I do and also understand why I'm doing what I'm doing!

I love moments like this!!

Big love and hugs to all

Jo

XxXx

Tricia
28-11-2010, 05:03 PM
I didn't think we had soul names, never really heard about them - But, I know my daughter was given her spirit name during her Naming Ceremony when she was just a couple months old :)

Spiritual naming ceremonies are beautiful occasions and are lead by a medium of your choice who links with the spirit world and channels a spiritual name. This name is given to the person as their spiritual name. This can be done at any age, from babies to adults.

ETA: I have an interesting story about my daughter's spirit name and will start a new thread about it :)

Spiritlite
28-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Hey can't wait for the new thread do you have it yet?
Spiritlite.

Tricia
28-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Hey can't wait for the new thread do you have it yet?
Spiritlite.
Hi Spiritlite, just trying to figure out where to put it:smile:

Spiritlite
28-11-2010, 10:14 PM
oh okay kewl.
Spiritlite.