PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma - How do I deal with energy?

edgarb
04-05-2014, 11:55 PM
Hello everybody, I’m looking for advice from people who have had similar experiences and can help.

To start off I’m a 27 year old man and I’ve had a few interesting experiences with feeling peoples energy, seeing visualizations, hearing the thoughts of others and controlling my sexual energy.

Feeling peoples energy – I can feel the energy others direct at me quite often, if it’s positive I feel a nice twitch/sensation and if it’s negative it’s similar but now it’s a pain sensation – I notice sometimes when my mind is thinking certain things my body responds the same way – positive and negative depending on the thought that just crossed my mind.

Hearing peoples thoughts – This began only a couple months ago, and has happened twice I’m aware of. The first time this happened I was at the checkout of a grocery store and I got this strong mental verbalization from a girl who was the cashier, and I had to look around because I honestly thought someone said it outloud at first. This is the latest ability that I’ve become aware of.

Visualizations – I seem to go through stages of visualizations, I’m usually alone when they occur, often during quiet times like resting/waking up or when my mind is quiet. Words can’t express what I see. But the visions that come are very quick, lasting seconds at the most, but they are like flashes of mental sequences, sometimes it feels as if I’m suddenly thrown into a circular vortex. The video is very foggy, not clear and it’s hard to make out what I’m actually seeing.

Sexual energy – This is a problem I’ve been having for years. I find it difficult to harness my sexual energy for useful purposes. If I hold my seed in for a week I feel very powerful, and I need an outlet or else I feel like I become unstable? It’s hard to explain. But I’ve read a bit from people talking about channeling the sexual energy, but they often don’t give clear steps on how to deal with it.