PDA

View Full Version : most important lesson you've learned

pdizzle45
04-05-2014, 06:41 AM
What is the most important lesson you've learned in life? If you could go back again, and watch from the outside and see the experiences you have learned in life, what would be the most important lesson/thing/idea/etc... that you have learned while alive in this world?

PureOceanLab
04-05-2014, 08:32 AM
I'm yet to have such an idea .-.

Deusdrum
04-05-2014, 11:44 PM
I think one of the big ones is patience; with others, with myself. So many times in life when things have gotten tense or challenging in some way I find that when I can hang on patiently for just another moment then everything releases and falls into place. Alternatively, the times I often regret are those instances when I was unable (or unwilling?) to remain patient with a person or situation, then things tend to go astray imo.

It's a lesson I continue learning for that matter.

Good question to ponder. Gives pause for reflection, I also think generally the lessons we are faced with right now at this very moment and in the process of learning are always the most important.

loapioneers.com
08-05-2014, 12:55 PM
I would say:
1) be clear on what you want. It is very very important, on every aspect of your life
2) do something everyday to get closer to what you want
3) keep the faith and persevere
4) to build confidence, start with smaller goals:

"When you realize that this method of employing the Creative Power brings your desires, one after another, into practical, material accomplishment, your confidence in the mysterious but unfailing law of attraction, which has its central power station in the very heart of your word-picture, becomes supreme. Nothing can shake it. You never feel that it is necessary to take anything from anybody else. You have learned that asking and seeking have, as their correlatives, receiving and finding. You know that all you have to do is to start the plastic substance of the universe flowing into the thought-moulds your picture-desire provides."

This quote is from af ree vintage e-book... go get it on

www loapioneers com

Miss Hepburn
09-05-2014, 10:21 PM
I would say:
1) be clear on what you want. It is very very important, on every aspect of your life
2) do something everyday to get closer to what you want
3) keep the faith and persevere
4) to build confidence, start with smaller goals:

"... You have learned that asking and seeking have, as their correlatives, receiving and finding. You know that all you have to do is to start the plastic substance of the universe flowing into the thought-moulds your picture-desire provides."

My brother by a different mother?
:smile:

Visitor
09-05-2014, 10:40 PM
That I am okay, regardless of what my mind and body tell me.

Seawolf
09-05-2014, 11:24 PM
I think one of the big ones is patience; with others, with myself. So many times in life when things have gotten tense or challenging in some way I find that when I can hang on patiently for just another moment then everything releases and falls into place.
I've noticed that too, it's weird how I lose patience right before things work out. I guess that's the patience barrier. So then the next time I was about to lose patience, I waited for another moment and it worked! :smile:

Rah nam
10-05-2014, 01:45 AM
Coming to Earth, one thing I wanted to learn was family life.
I never had a family, partner with offsprings.
I know now, I never will do this again. To complicated, and distracting.

hernam
10-05-2014, 01:50 AM
Be honest with yourself about yourself.

Muddler
10-05-2014, 01:53 AM
To have faith, that I will never be abandoned & that a way out or rescue from difficulties will always be there.

Lynn
10-05-2014, 02:04 AM
Hello

How fleeting life can be and that at times we are given that place of judgement before we truly die. What I mean in this is in the NDE I had I was given a choice to make coming back in, to move on a new path and use the abilities I have for positives and not negatives.

Lynn

silent whisper
10-05-2014, 02:53 AM
Love without fear.

hernam
10-05-2014, 06:53 AM
Love without fear.

I like this. Thanks.

Stillness_Speaks
10-05-2014, 07:43 AM
A couple of years ago, I heard the words, Where focus goes, energy flows. Simple but great words that can be applied in many areas of life. Practical or spiritual areas or whatever. For example, I don't try to get rid of "darkness" (focus on it), I try to focus on the light. The darkness dissolves in the light. Focus on solutions and not the problem. And so on. Everything we focus on grows stronger and bigger.

linen53
10-05-2014, 01:12 PM
I have had a significant breakthrough in this lifetime, which has been like a dam breaking, so the lessons learned have been to numerous to list.

AstralJosh
10-05-2014, 04:30 PM
Don't let anyone live your life for you
Trust your gut
Know when to cut your losses
Believe in your capabilities in absolute terms

yumi14
21-05-2014, 06:13 AM
There are many, but the biggest one is forgiveness.

somnium
21-05-2014, 06:15 AM
Do not mutilate or contort your awareness(perception) of life.

Amoralight
21-05-2014, 07:50 AM
*to control the mind and not indulge in negative thinking
*bring myself into the NOW when I can't control mind
*say affirmations when mind keeps going
Where mind goes energy flows.

Michelle11
21-05-2014, 10:09 AM
I have had a few big learnings that helped me shift my energy to a better place from learning to not define myself by others and learning to not define myself by my mistakes but the biggest learning I am currently trying to achieve right now is learning to love myself.

hernam
21-05-2014, 04:51 PM
There are many, but the biggest one is forgiveness.

Yes I would agree this is one of the most important.