PDA

View Full Version : What to do when you're afraid?

Luminous
03-05-2014, 11:04 AM
Hello,

Yesterday I had first "bad" experience in spiritual world after a few months. I went to bed after watching a movie that had some violence in it. I didn't like the movie, I just watched it because a friend recommended it. And somehow bad thoughts about the movie got stuck in my mind, so naturally my vibrations changed to that frequency, that reality.

And then I woke up in the middle of the night. It was about 3 AM. My hands and legs were cold and sweaty. I was still having those thoughts. I was very thirsty and there was no air in the room. I knew someone was there, in my room. I could feel the energy. I didn't have enough courage to get out of bed.
I heard a large noise out of my house, like an aircraft flew close. I thought that were aliens.

Then my computer turned itself on randomly. It was completely turned off but somehow it turned itself on. I tried to sleep but I just couldn't with the noise.
So after some time I decided to get out of bed and I turned my PC off again. I checked the hallway by my room and it was empty. There was nobody there.

I drank some water and got back to bed. Then I woke up again for an hour and a half. I saw some big dark, red circle in my room, in the air. But I decided I will still try to sleep.
And when I got to sleep after I while, I somehow got to the astral plane transition stage. But after the vibrations, I couldn't see anything, and someone started laughing and screaming really hard. I think it was some kind of a female voice. They "blocked me" and I couldn't do a thing, I could only think. I didn't know what to do. I asked somebody to help me, I tried picturing white circle of protection around me but it didn't help instantly.

After a while, things somehow stopped, I got back to sleep and now I finally woke up, the 3rd time, and the night is over.
I am having cold, I am sneezing, I am tired and I really don't feel well.

What do I do in these situations? How do I get pass fear?
And also, do you think that these kind of things are some type of meditation side effects? You open your third eye but you become more vulnerable to the spirit world?

butterfly1111
04-05-2014, 04:42 AM
Hi-I have dealt a lot in the fear. I pulled myself out of it though. First off ask yourself are you injured? I am thinking the answer is no. Spirits do all sorts if things to get our attention. They turn things off and on, move things, touch you. It sounds like they know you are aware. The astral thing could very well have just been a dream. I would keep a journal of things going on, dreams and visions. I found their signs can hold messages or clues. Hindsight and having it in writing will help you make the connections. Don't be afraid. Fear creates its own world. Stay in control of your emotions. Take a breath. Turn the light on. I have made this similar comments on other threads where I had some really over the top things happen to me. But I am still here safe and sound. It's only now that I realize the things I picked up about the future were completely accurate. Accuracy builds confidence and confidence eliminates fear.

Jin604
22-05-2014, 01:58 PM
Be strong and know your intent. Believe nothing can hurt you and that YOU ARE stronger than the force that tries to go against you. Learn to shield and ground yourself through meditation. The intent is very important!