PDA

View Full Version : As channeled to me by the archangel Uriel

MasterRishi
23-11-2010, 01:34 AM
The Nephilim will be released upon the earth 3 days hence. 112 will be their number in total. Let it be known that this will mark the end of this kalpa and the transition into a new age. Be not afraid, but embrace the change that is to come.

Spiritlite
23-11-2010, 01:46 AM
That's fascinating, what does that mean to you?
Spiritlite.

secnarf
23-11-2010, 12:31 PM
whats The Nephilim?

MasterRishi
23-11-2010, 06:47 PM
The Nephilim are beings that were created when a group of angels decided to join their essence of being with that of humans, with varied results. They are creatures of great size, and Uriel was given the duty of watching vigil over the until the time was right for them to be released. Though the Akashik records hold much information about them, I am limited in my access to that information, so I must apologize that I don't have much more in the way of detail. It would seem, though, that in two days, we will see for ourselves.

Spiritlite
23-11-2010, 08:26 PM
And what does kappa mean?
Spiritlite.

Tricia
23-11-2010, 10:05 PM
The Nephilim are beings that were created when a group of angels decided to join their essence of being with that of humans, with varied results. They are creatures of great size, and Uriel was given the duty of watching vigil over the until the time was right for them to be released. Though the Akashik records hold much information about them, I am limited in my access to that information, so I must apologize that I don't have much more in the way of detail. It would seem, though, that in two days, we will see for ourselves.

Two days!:icon_eek: Thursday?

MasterRishi
23-11-2010, 10:59 PM
I apologize, it was supposed to be kalpa. My phone auto corrected the word for me. Very sorry for the confusion. Yes, Thursday. I had actually forgotten about thanksgiving until I told my wife about the message I received and she asked "on thanksgiving?". I said "oh, is that thanksgiving?" hehe. Had completely forgotten.

Spiritlite
23-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Okay so what is Kalpa?
Spiritlite.

Tricia
23-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Thanks for your reply, ok from what I understand, The Nephilim will be here on Thursday. Do you think this will be reported at all, as in the News? I would imagine so, given that this will be something out of the ordinary?

Spiritlite
23-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Tricia or maybe no one will know it unless they are intuitively aware. This is going to be interesting.
Spiritlite.

MasterRishi
23-11-2010, 11:36 PM
A kalpa is a cycle of sorts that the earth experiences as part of it's growth and evolution.

Spiritlite
24-11-2010, 12:04 AM
oh okay thanks Master.
Spiritlite.

secnarf
24-11-2010, 09:08 AM
thanks MasterRishi,
it will be interesting to see what happens. thurs is a big day for me...im handing in my last essay of my degree! so i guess thats my personal growth and evolution..lol :)

Roselove
24-11-2010, 02:13 PM
aren't they bad? isn't this dangerous?

LightBearer
24-11-2010, 02:34 PM
in theory it is dangerous,

there are all sorts of "everything is just peachy"ers out there that think if its spiritual its just the bees knees, the nephalim historically were not nice, it is believed the clash of the titans was based on the story of the nephalim, however it is more likely that the david and goliath story is a more accurate depiction of the race of giants.

do i think i will see a nephalim on thursday? no

how many "channeled messages" have came through stating that on two weeks on tuesday UFO's will be revealed and all will be brilliant. lots of people get all excited and hang there hat on it, and two weeks on wednesday the same people are either rather sheepish, or state that they knew it was wrong all along.

Roselove
24-11-2010, 03:46 PM
i see, hope they don't come would be frightening.. you'd think they'd be reincarnated by now

MasterRishi
24-11-2010, 04:14 PM
I think the difference here is I'm rather detached from the outcome of what I was told. If it happens, grand. If not, that's ok too. Really I was just doing something a very polite archangel asked me to do, nothing more. I'm not trying to be famous or show people how cool I am cause I can channel an angel. I just want to help raise consciousness wherever and however I can.

LightBearer is correct about the nature of the nephilim. They were not so nice creatures to be sure, which is why they were imprisoned in the first place. They were not destroyed for a reason though. And yes, many spiritual people want to look only at the light without acknowledging the dark. There must be a balance people, in all things. But realize there is no good and bad, only perception thereof. Something is only good or bad if you give it that value. As for dangerous? Well, you only need fear something if you believe that you can be harmed in some way. All creatures seek the light, all creatures want to reach their higher state of being and move forward in their own growth and development. Even those we've deemed "bad" or "dangerous".

LightBearer
24-11-2010, 04:35 PM
very fair points Rishi, thank you

Spiritlite
24-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Could this have anything to do with N. and S. Korea attacking one another. Doesn't N. Korea have nuclear arms...I know one of them do. Please if you see this pray and send healing energy and love to N. and S. Korea.
Spiritlite.

MasterRishi
24-11-2010, 08:32 PM
I don't know anything about this having to do with Korea in any capacity, north or south. Yes, north does have nuclear weapons, but so do many other countries. I feel like this is going to impact the movement of the earth specifically more than anything. When I say movement, I mean literal movement, as in earthquake/volcanic eruption type of thing. I know that iceland's smaller volcano erupted earlier this year. The larger volcano is guaranteed to erupt soon after the small one, so much so that the president of Iceland made a public announcement to prepare people for when it erupts, not if. I know for sure that the earth is preparing for it's own evolution.

I'm sure that over the next two years, we will see many shifts happening all around us, in the earth as well as on it, and also in the state of human consciousness.

Spiritlite
24-11-2010, 08:35 PM
huh okay for some reason I'm reminded of the Tsunami that happened near Xmas several years ago.....just that same feeling.
Spiritlite.