PDA

View Full Version : Hearing thoughts that aren't yours

TMeganV
28-04-2014, 09:31 AM
I thought I read a thread about that on here, but I couldn't find it anywhere... Anyways, I've been having this a lot recently. I just clear my mind and then suddenly realize I hear the strangest things. Usually I only remember the last one or two sentences and they never make any sense. Today I wrote some of them down:

1) "I also experience great emotions when my grandfather leaves, but I want lights. Lights."

2) "You've been eating with us. It didn't get me anything."

3) "Pigs are filthy." (Here I got a really strange sensation in my mouth, like something was between my teeth and top lip?)

4) "Love babies. Love what's happening."

5) "Oh you're dead. Leave me now, in the peace with me and Saigo" (?). (Mind you that I heard these weird grammar mistakes too...)

6) "She died thinking I wouldn't hold her hands." (I saw a young woman reaching out to a young man but there was a fence or something between them, then I saw him holding her hands but she was already dead)

7) "I am magically with him with a problem." Other voice directly after this: "He is really sick."

8) This one I forgot, but I still wrote down "something about trouble", at which I heard "Oh great, she forgot mine".

It seems like these were all from different people (the "he is really sick"-one sounded from African descent), but I never notice more than one or two spirits in this house. Were these just very vivid thoughts (weird grammar and all?) or did I pick up on spirits or something? I was alone all the time.

Djurplagare89
28-04-2014, 10:24 AM
Maybe it has something to do with past life...?

desert rat
28-04-2014, 02:31 PM
That does sound like you are picking up on some ghosts . If you dont want these thoughts you might try some white meditation , ect.

TMeganV
29-04-2014, 03:44 PM
As long as it's nothing super negative, I don't mind picking up on them. It's kinda funny to listen to those random little stories, actually. I just find it weird that there are two spirits here that I know of, yet I still hear all these different people?

Djurplagare89: I don't think it's PL-related. I remember a couple of my past lives and this doesn't relate to any of them...

Jin604
22-05-2014, 12:56 PM
I can relate because Ive had this happen too. It could be spirit communication and you tuning into their conversation through clairaudience. Be patient and try to figure out more if you are interested and do know how to separate your thoughts and other peoples.