PDA

View Full Version : What is the natural colour of your Aura?

Sangress
22-11-2010, 11:38 PM
I know this question has probably been asked somewhere, but I can't seem to find it, so I apologise in advance if this has already been asked and feel free to delete this thread if neccissary.

In my understanding, the outer layers of the aura changes constantly according to your emotions, but the inner changes as your life progresses, or as you grow and learn.

What is the natural colour of your aura?

Spiritlite
23-11-2010, 02:50 AM
I think green
Spiritlite

Shabda
23-11-2010, 02:53 AM
blue on the inside fading outwardly to violet...

Sangress
23-11-2010, 02:56 AM
Mine is black with a satin blue, maroon and/or silver tinge.

There is also a layer of deep purple about an inch thick at the inner most layer.

The black looses its coloured tinge on the outer layers.

Silver
23-11-2010, 03:06 AM
I've been told mine is usually yellow.

Spiritlite
23-11-2010, 03:06 AM
Silver I feel you are yellow with orange.
Spiritlite.

Silver
23-11-2010, 03:07 AM
Oh, thank you, spiritlite. You can see me all the way down here?!:D

Spiritlite
23-11-2010, 03:08 AM
LoL Silver......no seriously a lot of yellow with orange streaks.
Spiritlite.

Silver
23-11-2010, 03:10 AM
Gee, I hope they're vertical, does my aura make me look fat, LOL!

Sangress
23-11-2010, 03:24 AM
lol. Hope they make a trippy pattern instead.

Straight lines are so dull. ;p

I'm using my own sight to analize my aura at the moment, though many others have confirmed what I can see of it (colour-wise,) so I trust my sight enough to be sure. . . .well, mostly sure.

Silver
23-11-2010, 03:30 AM
At first I thought she said stripes, but streaks, could be like a tiger stripes or streaks, sort of? Yours sound very exciting, sangress. But they probably change colors sometimes, too.

Sangress
23-11-2010, 03:37 AM
Actually, the colour variations are the different tinges.

A few people have gotten confused that I don't flash lots of different bright colours.

(I want streaks. *pouts* lol )

But the deep purple does take on shades of royal blue and vibrant red sometimes too.

Silver
23-11-2010, 03:56 AM
I love all the deep gem tones like deep purple, royal blue and flaming red, LOL. Wow. It sounds good to me.

Sangress
23-11-2010, 04:17 AM
I love all the deep gem tones like deep purple, royal blue and flaming red, LOL. Wow. It sounds good to me.

Lets swap! lol.

Silver
23-11-2010, 04:27 AM
I wonder if we WEAR the colors we want our aura to be, if it would influence them to turn that color?

Spiritlite
23-11-2010, 04:37 AM
Silver I think that it does :)
Spiritlite.

Sangress
23-11-2010, 08:05 AM
I wonder if we WEAR the colors we want our aura to be, if it would influence them to turn that color?

Well, I know I can manipulate the colours of my aura if I want, so I guess that must be possible, Silvergirl.

I can make my aura see-through if I don't want people to read it. Or make it dull to fake sickness, or make it appear bigger than it really is so I look all awesomely powerful.

But it takes heaps of concentration and makes my brain hurt a LOT....so I only do it when I feel that I need to. (Like when I'm threatened in some way and need to advertise a certain effect to "blend-in" or stand out...etc)

mortimer
23-11-2010, 08:41 AM
my natural aura is brown.

SunSister
23-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Mine is a mix of crystalline white and blue. :smile: I think that's its natural colour.

star-child
23-11-2010, 10:55 AM
A turquoise/green :)

Sangress
23-11-2010, 11:02 AM
If we get enough replies we could even guess at which colours turn up the most and whether it might mean anything interesting.

Maybe certain auras show an attraction to spirituality, or vice versa...

I think that'd be pretty interesting.

This might even become a contest.

A Battle between the most "popular" aura.

*Suspicious look* Maybe even certain coloured auras are trying to take over human kind....;p

Sangress
23-11-2010, 12:12 PM
No idea.

It's just one of my less-than-sane ramblings to make people's minds spontaneously metaphorically combust.

But, I do admit that I like the idea of auras having minds of their owns, even though I know they reflect our own emotions/thoughts and selves/souls.

Anyhow, if I kept writing I'd be going off topic with something ridiculous.

(Sleep/meditation deprived here...ignore me. lol.)

brightlight
23-11-2010, 12:41 PM
how do i find out what colour mine is ?

Sangress
23-11-2010, 09:41 PM
You can find someone who is able to see auras and ask them. (But you'll want more than one person to look so you can see if there are similarities)

Or you can train your own eyes to see auras and then take a look at your own reflection, it takes a while but its worth it.

There are threads here on how to see auras, I'm sure.

Otherwise, Google is your friend. ;p

Radiant Soul
23-11-2010, 11:07 PM
I don't know, how do I go about finding out? Any suggestions? I'm trying to train myself eyes to see aura's but nothing yet :confused:

Spiritlite
23-11-2010, 11:17 PM
No Silver yours just has orange streaks in them, not a straight line kind of blury that's what I meant.
Spiritlite.

RAMMSTein
23-11-2010, 11:26 PM
I have been also traineng my eyes... I see it but it seems to have no color to it yet... Atleast none that I can see.. I hope someone can see it :p

Spiritlite
24-11-2010, 12:02 AM
Ramm I see deep purple and blue for you
Spiritlite.

Sangress
24-11-2010, 01:48 AM
I think the trick to physically seeing auras is to learn to focus and unfocus your eyes at will, and also to get your mind to go blank at will too.

It was easy after I figured out how to adjust my eyes so they "locked on" to the aura, and not the person or anything near it or behind it.

Spiritlite
24-11-2010, 02:04 AM
I see aura's in my mind the key for me is to not try too hard.
Spiritlite.

Sangress
24-11-2010, 07:46 AM
Would it be appropriate to call seeing an aura with your physical eyes "external auric sight" and seeing an aura with your inner eyes or mind "internal auric sight?"

That way people could simply say "I see externally/internally" and everyone would know what it means without any misinterpretations/confusion.

I like to be able to differentiate between things with simple terminology.

Saves the time and effort of explanations.

Shabda
24-11-2010, 07:50 AM
my "internal auric sight" shows me that mine is a deep, vibrant blue, going outward to a bright violet...as seen with my third eye, the tisra til, not my outer eyes, i dont often see them that way...

Sangress
24-11-2010, 08:03 AM
I often don't use my internal sight unless I'm checking what my aura is behaving like, or manipulating it.

There are times when my aura tends to smother people, so sometimes I choose to "drag it in" close to my skin so it's not so overbearing on their emotions and perceptions.

Though, to be specific, I am not aura reader I've just learned a little about my own aura naturally.

Lightspirit
24-11-2010, 09:37 AM
mine seems to be a bit silver with sometimes light blue something like that. my wife is green

Shabda
24-11-2010, 12:24 PM
I often don't use my internal sight unless I'm checking what my aura is behaving like, or manipulating it.

There are times when my aura tends to smother people, so sometimes I choose to "drag it in" close to my skin so it's not so overbearing on their emotions and perceptions.

Though, to be specific, I am not aura reader I've just learned a little about my own aura naturally.
same here, most often i cant see other people's but my wife can, i have learned to see my own, and that is why i responded on this thread, just because i could~!:D

abikisses
24-11-2010, 12:31 PM
I just had a kirlian photo taken, mine is currently of a blue/indigo hue with white and green flashes through.

Blessings
Abikisses

Spiritlite
24-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Sangress that's how I see aura's with my inner eyes, my mind....
Spiritlite.
Well it's not my mind it's a part of my brain that I know never works unless I'm doing readings, or seeing aura's etc.
Spiritlite.

brightlight
24-11-2010, 09:14 PM
spiritlite do you know what colour mine is id love to know x

Radiant Soul
24-11-2010, 10:24 PM
I see aura's in my mind the key for me is to not try too hard.
Spiritlite.

Can you see my aura color?

earthprowler
25-11-2010, 01:01 AM
Sangress that's how I see aura's with my inner eyes, my mind....
Spiritlite.
Well it's not my mind it's a part of my brain that I know never works unless I'm doing readings, or seeing aura's etc.
Spiritlite.

spirit can you look at my picture and tell what mine is? (pppllleeeaaassee?) :redface:

ROM
25-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Any chance seeing what mine is?

I am really curious about this stuff and would love to know.

-Rom

RAMMSTein
25-11-2010, 05:59 PM
Oh thank you spiritlite.. For some strange reason I thougght it would be green.. Seein as I like green alot :D thank you though!

Angnix
28-11-2010, 01:34 AM
I don't know how to confirm this (or sometime I don't know if I even believe in auras) but I've been told I sort of change my color depending on who I'm around, I dunno.

rus11
28-11-2010, 06:35 AM
my natural aura is brown.

haha of course it is

rus11
28-11-2010, 06:39 AM
Would it be appropriate to call seeing an aura with your physical eyes "external auric sight" and seeing an aura with your inner eyes or mind "internal auric sight?"

That way people could simply say "I see externally/internally" and everyone would know what it means without any misinterpretations/confusion.

I like to be able to differentiate between things with simple terminology.

Saves the time and effort of explanations.

That makes sense to me. I have always physically seen it with my eyes.

rus11
28-11-2010, 06:40 AM
I don't know how to confirm this (or sometime I don't know if I even believe in auras) but I've been told I sort of change my color depending on who I'm around, I dunno.

That is correct, as well as many other factors.

mahakali
29-11-2010, 03:49 AM
"OVER 9000!!!!!"lol is that from dragonball z? ill feel really silly if its not lol

mahakali
29-11-2010, 03:54 AM
there's another cool thread on SF about this where the next person reads the previous one and so fourth. i also posted a chart there to see what they mean on the second page i think.

ive been told im pink but i wonder if it has changed? spiritlite? lol

MoshiMoshi
01-12-2010, 03:55 AM
mine is indigo and whiet

Felynx
03-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Ironically, I dont have much of a natural color, and anyone that tries to read my aura says its changing so quickly and intricately that they cant get an acurate reading. Its also a rediculous size no one would really believe, so its also hard for them to read an aura from inside it.

Cletus VanDamme
09-12-2010, 12:20 AM
It seems to fluctuate between white, red, and orange, though it's been different colors at different times.

Shadowside
09-12-2010, 12:30 AM
Mine is blue! deep metalic blue!

flutterangel
09-12-2010, 01:16 AM
Mine is usually a bright turquoise. Although I have seen my own surrounding my hands, everyone elses, and trees etc. are still a bright white/clearish.
I see them externally but also feel it internally, (the energy but not the colors.)
Working on this! :)

Kaere
09-12-2010, 01:52 AM
Someone told me mine is purple - pretty!

Lovely
08-03-2011, 04:57 AM
I believe it's either indigo or lavender.

Ivy
08-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Im a bit late on this thread...I was just reading the first page of it. Sangress, I wonder why you feel yourself as blacks and blues? I feel you as a deep orange like the setting sun...and I feel a very deep purple around you too. But no blue's or blacks.

GoddessLove
08-03-2011, 02:23 PM
This is absolutely amazing. How do you guys/girls see auras? Is it in your minds eye or is it just a knowing?

I tried the aura test (putting fingers together) and I didn't see a thing:) Not a color, spec, or anything...all I know is that when I wear the color orange I get a lot of compliments.

I want to be like you guys/girls.

Love&Light
08-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Is anyone able to tell me what my strongest aura is?:smile:

Thankyou for any replies..:hug3:

Sangress
09-03-2011, 04:46 AM
Sometimes I wish I didn't see auras....like now when my aura is the sickest most revolting colour I've EVER seen in my life.

Grey, green, opaque....sick, ill...wrong. blah.

*sulks* I miss my old healthy black velvety aura.

shivakkp1980
09-03-2011, 09:49 AM
to experience aura or to find chakra how many days person must be protect his orgasm?

Felynx
11-03-2011, 01:57 AM
I cant beleive that people think auras are mainly one color... just saying...

Sangress
11-03-2011, 02:10 AM
I cant beleive that people think auras are mainly one color... just saying...
I've seen some auras that are mainly one colour with lots of variations of the same colour throughout it, as well as different patterns and flashes of the same colour too.

So, I suppose it depends on the individual.

I wouldn't think anything would have an aura with a single completely flat colour and no variations.

Even landforms have auras that change in density and pattern, so if I were to find a person or animal with an aura that is stiller and more solid than a piece of the earth, it would instantly make my jaw drop to the floor.

Gracey
11-03-2011, 02:13 AM
I know this question has probably been asked somewhere, but I can't seem to find it, so I apologise in advance if this has already been asked and feel free to delete this thread if neccissary.

In my understanding, the outer layers of the aura changes constantly according to your emotions, but the inner changes as your life progresses, or as you grow and learn.

i did not even know we had an inner aura, it would be my guess that is would be white, the color of the hottest fire.

shifty123
11-03-2011, 02:35 AM
Mine is a light blue

Murciélago
11-03-2011, 03:32 AM
I've seen some auras that are mainly one colour with lots of variations of the same colour throughout it, as well as different patterns and flashes of the same colour too.

This is how mine is with all different variations of green except for a kinda swirling black area over my heart.

Sangress
11-03-2011, 08:40 AM
This is how mine is with all different variations of green except for a kinda swirling black area over my heart.

Your nickname will now be Black Heart. :P

Murciélago
11-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Your nickname will now be Black Heart. :P
I like it! XD

learning to heal
08-09-2011, 12:00 AM
I think mine is green....

Xan
08-09-2011, 02:11 AM
to experience aura or to find chakra how many days person must be protect his orgasm?

Orgasm has nothing to do with it. Becoming aware of your aura and chakras is just a matter of learning how to see and sense in more subtle ways.

Xan

Kristin050585
08-09-2011, 03:42 AM
no clue what color mine is? i can't see it.

Xan
08-09-2011, 04:11 AM
The inner aura is the etheric body, which is closest in frequency to the physical. It is generally in the blue to blue/silver range.

Xan

Enlightener
08-09-2011, 08:31 AM
I am light blue and coming into dark blue around the edges, and I have twinkley sparkley silver stars in there too :)

sunwolf411
11-09-2011, 02:34 PM
In a relaxed state my aura is blue on the inside, gold on the outside. Depending on my emotions, it changes colors accordingly

blackraven
12-09-2011, 12:20 AM
A blind woman told me my aura is lavender. I don't see auras myself.

Blackraven

tooqute2nv
13-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Is there anyone that can help me figure out my "natural aura color"? Or offer advice about how I can first see or feel it? I haven't yet been able to see anyone eye's aura, or chakras, but I do something feel that 'tingly' sensation on the top of my head sometimes, or a tightening in my throat...Any advice is this has to do with chakras or aura colors changing?:redface:

derfasdv
14-09-2011, 01:10 AM
i think im yellow im a fun guy to hang around with and im really friendly and have lots of energy but im a little hard with emotions (i cant express them well)

illusion
15-09-2011, 08:44 AM
I'm another one of those people who is consumed with curiosity, but cannot see auras. :color:

Can those of you who have this ability, give us non-seeing types some clues?

Does a person's favorite color(s) have anything to do with the natural color of their aura?

What about colors of clothing that they like, or don't like?

For instance, my favorite color is green. I tend to wear mostly black, greys, reds and maroons, and blues. I feel uncomfortable wearing pink, orange, or yellow.

Michael B.
15-09-2011, 10:23 AM
I've seen Blue, White, and Purple in my Aura, never all at once though. Blue and White are the colors I see the most though, I'm not sure why that is exactly. I'm not extremely good as seeing Auras, so I couldn't say much more about that.

Solace733
15-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Mine is consistently green and purple, but on occasion it has had blue and pink with the green and purple.

tooqute2nv
15-09-2011, 09:05 PM
I never really realized that an aura could be so colorful! I guess I always thought it is being one dominate color or none at all!! Some of these descriptions seem like they'd be so beautiful! :love1:

Neville
08-10-2011, 04:30 PM
I think mine is green....

Considered by many to be a healing colour :smile:

Papa Bear
08-10-2011, 11:55 PM
Hello, just read through the whole thread, and thought I may add a thought or two. The aura is not a reflection of the surface of the human body; it is a reflection of a more subtle energy. And since its energy does not depend upon the light of the material Sun, to reflect its light or colour, then we have to recognize, that the source of an aura`s colours, must be the illuminating beauty of Spirituality. That would then mean that the depth and beauty of such colours would be astonishingly beautiful, reflecting the true inner beauty of every individual.

As far as seeing one, close your eyes and it is easier to feel, the subtle colours, needs no training, just an open heart and mind, that can `follow what they feel`. Intuition will do the rest. Test it, what auric colours surrounded me, while expressing these words? The next person who shares your company, try it, take a few moments to calm your thoughts and feelings, and open your mind and heart to what colours you `feel` surrounding that person, and you may find a variation of mixed shades, which create an illuminating aspect to, how they feel, to add to how they look physically.

The more you try it, the better you may discover how to find the best condition to place yourself in before trying. And the results may surprise you, if you are open to colours with a texture, flow, and beauty in tone and feeling. To recognize your own auric rainbow, you must consider what forms those reflections, separate from the obvious human traits, because the `inner` you reflects the most dazzling beautiful mixed shades of tonal expressions of what we call colour. To feel it, is to know it, when you know its feeling, its colour will become clear to your heart, before you translate it into what others may `see`.
Hope this helps, it’s just my reflection.

Peace be with you

skygazer
09-10-2011, 01:57 AM
I can't see anything :(

Morgana Rose
12-10-2011, 09:59 AM
i had a picture of mine taken once and it had a lot of red and some black in it, but when i see my own aura i see green and purple....

arto
15-10-2011, 05:13 AM
Using the above, my intuition tells me I may be yellow peach orange? Or maybe not lol

Somnia
16-10-2011, 07:24 PM
This is a very interesting question! I wonder how you would determine for sure what your natural aura color is? I really can't say 100% but ever since I was little I have always been drawn to the color navy blue. It's very calming, soothing, relaxing, yet something about the dark blue color yields a powerful healing essence to it. I don't know why I think this way about the color blue but it's definitely the one that resonates the closet to my personality. So I suppose if I had to take a wild guess, my natural aura or soul color would be dark blue.

Verunia
16-10-2011, 07:34 PM
More times than not, I've felt it's been a very sharp blue or turquoise. I have always had an affinity towards that color. Anyone know what that means?

Somnia
17-10-2011, 12:04 PM
@Verunia - I'm not certain, but maybe that's what your natural aura color is if it's one that you've felt the most drawn to out of all the other colors. I do favor other colors other than blue, but the navy blue color is the one that really feels like home for me. Maybe it's the same with you?

Blooms Bright
17-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Wow...I have always been curious about my aura. I am always on the search to find techniques to explore this further. YELLOW is the color I resonate with. I love the color yellow...my bedroom, flowers, stones, ect... all yellow : ) it just makes me smile, emotes happiness within.
I recently had aura photography and my picture was almost completely yellow with a smudge of orange and green. When sharing the news with a friend, she guessed yellow, said she just knew that I'd be yellow.
I am going to try Papabears approach as previously posted. Although I wonder if it is already predetermined by colors we are attracted to? Maybe subconsciously we already know?
Ugh...now I'm rambling, sorry...very fascinated. Looks like Ill be reading up today : )

~Bright Blessings everyone

Verunia
17-10-2011, 05:09 PM
@Verunia - I'm not certain, but maybe that's what your natural aura color is if it's one that you've felt the most drawn to out of all the other colors. I do favor other colors other than blue, but the navy blue color is the one that really feels like home for me. Maybe it's the same with you?

Yeah I think it is. When I've physically seen an outline around my body, it was always an electric blue color, but I'm not 100% about auras in general- there's so much opinion on them. I guess we just need to go with our feelings.

Papa Bear
17-10-2011, 10:57 PM
Hi Blooms Bright, you wrote;
“Although I wonder if it is already predetermined by colors we are attracted to? Maybe subconsciously we already know?”

There is a strong possibility that you are right, since it is what you intuitively know, but if it is someone else`s colours, now that is a different question, and one you may find an answer to.

Peace be with you

jesseblade
18-10-2011, 06:42 AM
My aura is blue and silver.

thunderseed
18-10-2011, 07:28 AM
Natural colour eh... it changes colours all the time, because the colour layers are all emanating from the chakras, so the colours depend on how strong, healthy, balanced someones chakras are, emotions and the whole shibang, and the dominant colour is the hue of all these combined, so it's not always accurate using colours to go by, and the dominant colour aint always gonna be the same either! The etheric body aura, the first layer, is white and usually blue or gray hued as it is elongated, it is connected to the physical body. There are some folks who can see whole auras, sometimes even 10-12 layers. Most can only see the first layer or two, in fact some say that the human eye can only see the first layer.

Like right now, i see a very vibrant light purple, or possibly pink since its dark in here, around me! But it changes a lot. I guess the colour i am usually is light blue, or a light green. Most people see a turquoise blue, or mixed blue and green.
When i was reading poetry and got really intense feeling (not positive feelings), a friend saw a really viscous spark of vibrant orange like flames, flare up all around me, it was very noticeable.

krishna
18-10-2011, 09:12 AM
Gold,pink and pale blue.
Thank you for asking.
In pure light.
Krishna.

Chalk1990
18-10-2011, 03:28 PM
I have seen a subtle Blue, Violet, and Green ghostly energy field come off of my hands, and fingers when I am focusing on seeing my aura. I am attracted to Blue, before I even knew about my aura, I painted my bedroom walls Blue randomly when I moved into this house, low and behold, after practicing to see Aura's, blue was the first thing I saw, and the traits people say it comes with match perfectly with my personality.

Blue Aura

http://russellrowe.com/blue_aura_color.htm

Loving, caring, helpful, patient, nurturing, supportive, “motherly,” intuitive people
Excellent givers but not very good receivers. They give love liberally but when it is reciprocated they have a hard time really taking it in (unless centered in themselves)
The most emotional of all the core colors; they can be brought to tears for no apparent reason
Spirituality and relationships are their two biggest priorities
People often turn to Blues for consolation, advice, or just to be loved
They tend to attract people who need rescuing, especially in their intimate relationships
Tend to hold on to guilt and resentment when feeling unloved and unacknowledged
Often have a hard time saying no
Can have difficulty letting go of relationships
Tend to have cold hands and feet
Easily put on weight because they often use food as a substitute for emotional fulfillment
Easily pick up on people’s emotions and feelings; they’re surprised that other people can’t
They want deeply to be loved but subconsciously doubt they are lovable (unless centered)
They need to form a deep emotional bond with their partner before sex is satisfying
When centered, they are giving, nurturing, and devoted parents
When uncentered, they are overprotective and try to make their kids dependent on them
They are prone to using guilt and manipulation to get what they want rather than asking for it
As children they try hard to please their parents so that they will be loved
They often choose low-paying service-oriented jobs because they feel that people and love are more important than money. Consequently, they can struggle financially

Careers:

Nurse
Public Relations Specialist
Teacher
Parent/Homemaker
Astrologer
Marriage and Family Counselor
Psychologist
Psychic
Nun/Priest
Workshop Facilitator
Church Spiritual Counselor
Clergy
Welfare Worker
Human Resources Specialist
Social Worker
Childcare Worker
Volunteer
Spiritual Adviser
Holistic Health Practitioner
Worker at a Nonprofit Organization

Verunia
18-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Natural colour eh... it changes colours all the time, because the colour layers are all emanating from the chakras, so the colours depend on how strong, healthy, balanced someones chakras are, emotions and the whole shibang, and the dominant colour is the hue of all these combined, so it's not always accurate using colours to go by, and the dominant colour aint always gonna be the same either! The etheric body aura, the first layer, is white and usually blue or gray hued as it is elongated, it is connected to the physical body. There are some folks who can see whole auras, sometimes even 10-12 layers. Most can only see the first layer or two, in fact some say that the human eye can only see the first layer.

Interesting... I didn't know that. Maybe the blue I'm seeing is the etheric layer.

Zagacat
18-10-2011, 10:55 PM
I just had a reading the other day that said that I have a burgundy aura. Infact, this is what she wrote:
Burgundy: I sense the emotions of being strong-willed, a hard-worker, and very determined. Once you set your mind to something, nothing can stop you, you will succeed.
Brown: I sense learning coming-up, perhaps taking a course, expanding on your learning, possibly changing careers and/or exploring your career options.

I can only see the etheric layer as well.

Sangress
18-10-2011, 11:36 PM
My own aura has altered slightly lately. Inky Black is dominant now and the bright purple and red have retreated beneath it. A vibrant shine of peacock blue has replaced a lot of the blue-black satin glow I used to have.

In general my aura is a lot thicker and darker, more physically based that it used to be. I can't tell what brought on the changes, but I suspect it's probably just yet another developmental phase. I expect my aura to shift to its previous state with the new colours throughout it. As for whether my expectations are correct, only time will tell.

Bluegreen
19-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Auras, mmmm, I wish I knew the colours of mine.

In this post I listed the subtle bodies as described by Barbara Brennan:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=357604#post357604

Each subtle body has a colour of its own.

I think that what Brennan calls the emotional body is the one which accounts for constantly shifting colours.

According to Cayce, we tend to express the colours of our auras in the colours of the clothes we wear.

I have always worn green and blue shades. Never felt comfortable in yellows, orange and reds. My type apparently is a "winter type" which preferably should wear cool colours.

About 6 or 7 years ago I had an aura picture taken. It showed primarily blues/indigo, a little red near the left hand (which does not function as it should), some green and yellow near the right hand and a black gap in the auro near the right shoulder.
The curious thing is that the black gap in the fotograph had disappeared after about a year.

Several years later I had another picture taken. Although the blue in the bow above the head and elsewhere had remained, there was also a relatively lot of violet in the picture.

A picture taken last year showed a smaller band of light blue rimmed by dark blue, there was lots of white (which I did not like to see), and violet. When I look at the picture now, the white seems to have reduced while there is much more violet. (I did not like the amount of white because to me it meant illness--which was confirmed two months later.)

I have tried to find a reason for the pictures changing but so far in vain.
If anyone here has an explanation, I would be happy to hear it.

It is not my imagination because one person I showed the first picture to said that I would have unexpected losses of energy through the gap.

Theories anyone?

Kiki04
20-10-2011, 02:26 AM
Hello all. Can anyone tell me the color of my aura? I have an idea but not so sure. :D

Song
20-10-2011, 08:29 PM
The only way I can see auras is with a lot of straining and looking at the person or object in sort of a ****-eyed fashion. My aura, as I perceive it, is only one color at any given time and hangs close to my body. It is often blue: grey-blue or sky blue. Most other times it is a variant of green. While checking it 3 times over the last couple of days, it has stayed an intense shade of orange yellow/gold.

Triner
20-10-2011, 08:40 PM
I dunno what mine is. I've never seen it.

Anyone know?

IndigoAmber
21-10-2011, 02:51 AM
Do you know what color mine is?

samanthanightly
21-10-2011, 04:32 AM
How To See Your Own Aura
In order to see your own aura, you need a darker room – again, it’s easier to perceive aura in weaker light, and on a darker background – with time and practice you might learn how to see aura all the time, but as a beginner, you should stick to popular rules :). When it’s dark enough, but not pitch black, of course, sit down and relax.

Clear your mind, and focus on your goal – your goal is to see your own aura between index fingers. Focus on seeing your aura, believe it’s possible, know it’s possible.

Touch your fingers – touch your index finger together, rub them, push them against each other. Aura is “sticky”, and once one finger sticks with other one, the energy will “hang” between fingers.

Focus on the area between fingers - after some time of rubbing your fingers together, move them apart, leaving about 1 cm of space between fingers. Then focus on the space between them and try to see something. If you can’t see anything, put your fingers together again, close your eyes and let them rest for few seconds, then try again.

You should continue this exercise for 5 to 15 minutes each day, for few weeks. Some people will see the aura in their first try, while others might need to wait few days. But eventually, you will see something – like a mist, or fog or smoke between your fingers. This is your aura!

(from astateofmind.eu)

vulkus
10-11-2011, 10:59 AM
I have no true colour, I am only as I choose to be and I reflect the scyer.

Silver
10-11-2011, 05:54 PM
I have no true colour, I am only as I choose to be and I reflect the scyer.

I've read a few threads and discussions about auras but have never seen one, save the one of golden filaments around my mom as she lay dying in her hospital bed in '83. I've been told thta I had a yellow aura, but I haven't seen my own ~ I think it would be cool to see.

I'd just like to know what 'the scyer' is. Ty.

Lapis Lazuli
13-11-2011, 09:52 AM
I have not seen mine yet, but I saw my wife's last night. It was purple with a little bit of green closer to her head. We were discussing spirituality at the time, so that's where the purple came from.

Shorna
14-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Ive been told mine is bright White, although she didnt go into detail as to what it meant about me. Anyone know?

Squatchit
14-11-2011, 01:32 AM
Ive been told mine is bright White, although she didnt go into detail as to what it meant about me. Anyone know?

You are pure in spirit. :smile:

Mine is a dirty sludge colour with specks of black. That is its natural colour.

If I play the part, I can be turquoise with iridescent green flecks of brilliance.

Xan
14-11-2011, 01:41 AM
My aura, as I perceive it, is only one color at any given time and hangs close to my body. It is often blue: grey-blue or sky blue.

Song... What you're describing close to your body and blue or grey-blue is your etheric body or aura, which is pretty much the same for everyone. Colors show up in variety in the astral body aura and extend out around for varying distances.

Xan

Cishera
23-11-2011, 06:17 AM
I happen meet someone last week who then told me to my surprise that my aura color is gold. It was the first time I heard that it could be golden. I had a picture taken a few years back which showed the color pink and lilac around me and some blue on my throat and bright white abowe my head. The night before the picture was taken I had tried to connect with my guide and had also tried some automatic writing.

This wonderful girl that I met last week told me also that I had an elderly lady as a guide and that she is very shy. I asked her if she would be a passed relative and she said she didn't get that feeling from her and that she was someone else. I hope to meet her again. She said that we were ment to meet and that we would need to meet again at least once.

Lightspirit
23-11-2011, 07:17 AM
I just had a look. t is normally light blue but is hazy white today.

WhiteWarrior
23-11-2011, 08:40 AM
My 'visible' aura changes all the time, of course. But my "natural" aura (?), the color of my energy body, is grey/blue. What it means, I am not sure of.

Loxmardin
23-11-2011, 09:36 AM
From what I hear, mine's usually majestic blue. Darker/deeper shades of blue.

I don't actually know, though. When I attempt to look for myself, I see deep and dark blue. Others have told me my colour goes closer to purple and fading into white, but... As I said, I don't know.

WhiteWarrior
23-11-2011, 05:34 PM
My aura, as I perceive it, is only one color at any given time and hangs close to my body. It is often blue: grey-blue or sky blue.

Song... What you're describing close to your body and blue or grey-blue is your etheric body or aura, which is pretty much the same for everyone. Colors show up in variety in the astral body aura and extend out around for varying distances.

Xan

Xan, are you saying that everybody's etheric body is grey/blue? I assume you are refering to the innermost aura level (which I thought was merely a faint glow of light btw).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etheric_body
"Rudolf Steiner, the founder of Anthroposophy, often referred to the etheric body (Ätherleib or "Life Body") in association with the etheric formative forces and the evolution of man and the cosmos.[5] According to him, it can be perceived by a person gifted with clairvoyance as being of "peach-blossom color".Rudolf Steiner, the founder of Anthroposophy, often referred to the etheric body (Ätherleib or "Life Body") in association with the etheric formative forces and the evolution of man and the cosmos.[5] According to him, it can be perceived by a person gifted with clairvoyance as being of "peach-blossom color"."
I don't particularly subscribe to Steiner but that golden sheen is what I have usually visualised it to be.

SpiritCarrier
23-11-2011, 05:50 PM
I have been said to have a pink aura at times but mostly my aura is yellow. At times I have a tinge of green.

Xan
23-11-2011, 06:01 PM
WhiteWarrior... From what I understand the etheric body is usually in the blue-grey-silver range. There's not a lot of agreement among people who define and describe the energy bodies, except that the etheric body doesn't ever go far from the physical when projecting.

It occurs to me that the golden or peach color may be a frequency of the astral body that is close to the physical but not as dense. If you see your golden sheen while you are out of body in other dimensions, that would definitely not be the etheric.

But who knows for sure. :smile:

What's important is your own growing awareness of the light body that you uniquely are... feeling as well as seeing it.

Xan

WhiteWarrior
23-11-2011, 06:08 PM
I have never seen an aura or an etheric body - before last night, when I was visualizing someone in order to heal. The healing bit of it worked flawlessly, but I was interested to see that the person's energy body was a slightly dark brown. And I don't mean the color of the radiation which is usually called the aura, and which changes according to the health and mood. I mean the energy body's 'skin'.

Funny you should mention the golden sheen, because that's what I saw my own 'body' as when I did my work on the other. Golden with a tinge of green I think.

I have never seen my own aura, but have heard a number of colors mentioned at different times. However, someone took a close look at my energy system a couple of days ago and the color mentioned then was grey/blue. What does that color mean if anything, and what might brown indicate?

Xan
23-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Well, WW, I mentioned golden sheen because you did. :wink:

As for the meaning of blue/grey... as I said, perhaps the person was seeing your etheric body.

I don't go for interpreting specific aura colors, but in general clear colors show health and harmony in the energy body and dull or brown/grey show the need for clearing and healing in some way.

Xan

Xan
23-11-2011, 06:36 PM
I found this about auras... simple and clear...

ABOUT AURAS AND AURA COLOR MEANINGS

WHAT IS THE AURA?

The aura is the electromagnetic field that surrounds the human body (Human Energy Field-HEF) and every organism and object in the Universe.

The Human Energy Field as a collection of electro-magnetic energies of varying densities that permeate through and emit or exit from the physical body of a living person. These particles of energy are suspended around the healthy human body in an oval shaped field. This "auric egg" emits out from the body approximately 2-3 feet (1 metre on average) on all sides. It extends above the head and below the feet into the ground.

WHAT DOES AN AURA CONSIST OF?

The aura consist of seven levels/layers/auric bodies. Each one of the subtle bodies that exist around the physical body, has its own unique frequency. They are interrelated and affect one another and the person's feelings, emotions, thinking, behaviour, and health as well. Therefore a state of imbalance in one of the bodies leads to a state of imbalance in the others.

THE AURIC BODIES AND YOUR NEEDS ON EACH LEVEL OF AURIC FIELD

1) Physical auric body - Physical sensations. Simple physical comfort, pleasure, health.
2) The etheric auric body - Emotions with respect to self. Self-acceptance and self love.
3) Vital auric body - Rational mind. To understand the situation in a clear, linear, rational way.
4) Astral (emotional) body - Relations with others. Loving interaction with friends and family.
5) Lower mental auric body - Divine will within. To align with the divine will within, to make commitment to speak and follow the truth.
6) Higher mental auric body - Divine love, and spiritual ecstasy.
7) Spiritual (intuitive) body - Divine mind, serenity. To be connected to divine mind and to understand the greater universal pattern.

AURA COLOR MEANINGS

RED AURA COLOR: Relates to the physical body, hart or circulation. The densest color, it creates the most friction. Friction attracts or repels; money worries or obsessions; anger or unforgiveness; anxiety or nervousness

Deep Red: Grounded, realistic, active, strong will-power, survival-oriented.
Muddied red: Anger (repelling)
Clear red: Powerful, energetic, competitive, sexual, passionate
Pink-bright and light: Loving, tender, sensitive, sensual, artistic, affection, purity, compassion; new or revieved romantic relationship. Can indicate clairaudience.
Dark and murky pink: Immature and/or dishonest nature
Orange Red: Confidence, creative power
In a good, bright and pure state, red energy can serve as a healthy ego.

ORANGE AURA COLOR: Relates to reproductive organs and emotions. The color of vitality, vigor, good health and excitement. Lots of energy and stamina, creative, productive, adventurous, courageous, outgoing social nature; currently experiencing stress related to apetites and addictions;

Orange-Yellow: Creative, intelligent, detail oriented, perfectionist, scientific.

YELLOW AURA COLOR: Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.
Light or pale yellow: Emerging psychic and spiritual awareness; optimism and hopefulness; positive excitement about new ideas.
Bright lemon-yellow: Struggling to maintain power and control in a personal or business relationship; fear of losing control, prestige, respect, and/or power.
Clear gold metallic, shiny and bright: Spiritual energy and power activated and awakened; an inspired person.
Dark brownish yellow or gold: A student, or one who is straining at studying; overly analitical to the point of feeling fatigued or stressed; trying to make up for "lost time" by learning everything all at once.

GREEN AURA COLOR: Relates to heart and lungs. It is a very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change. Love of people, animals, nature; teacher; social
Bright emerald green: A healer, also a love-centered person
Yellow-Green: Creative with heart, communicative
Dark or muddy forest green: Jealousy, resentment, feeling like a victim of the world; blaming self or others; insecurity and low self-esteem; lack of understanding personal responsibility; sensitive to perceived criticism
Turquoise: Relates to the immune system. Sensitive, compassionate, healer, therapist.

BLUE AURA COLOR: Relates to the throat, thyroid. Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive.
Soft blue: Peacefulness, clarity and communication; truthful; intuitive
Bright royal blue: Clairvoyant; highly spiritual nature; generous; on the right path; new opportunities are coming
Dark or muddy blue: Fear of the future; fear of self-expression; fear of facing or speaking the truth

INDIGO AURA COLOR: Relates to the third eye, visual and pituitary gland. Intuitive, sensitive, deep feeling.

VIOLET AURA COLOR: Relates to crown, pineal gland and nervous system. The most sensitive and wisest of colors. This is the intuitive color in the aura, and reveals psychic power of attunement with self. Intuitive, visionary, futuristic, idealistic, artistic, magical.

LAVENDER AURA COLOR: Imagination, visionary, daydreamer, etheric.

SILVER AURA COLOR: This is the color of abundance, both spiritual and physical. Lots of bright silver can reflect to plenty of money, and/or awakening of the cosmic mind.
Bright metallic silver: Receptive to new ideas; intuitive; nurturing
Dark and muddy gray: Residue of fear is accumulating in the body, with a potential for health problems, especially if gray clusters seen in specific areas of the body

GOLD AURA COLOR: The color of enlightenment and divine protection. When seen within the aura, it says that the person is being guided by their highest good. It is divine guidance. Protection, wisdom, inner knowledge, spiritual mind, intuitive thinker.

BLACK AURA COLOR: Draws or pulls energy to it and in so doing, transforms it. It captures light and consumes it. Usually indicates long-term unforgiveness (toward others or another) collected in a specific area of the body, which can lead to health problems; also, entitities within a person's aura, chakras, or body; past life hurts; unreleased grief from abortions if it appears in the ovaries

WHITE AURA COLOR: Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura. Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.

White sparkles or flashes of white light: angels are nearby; can indicate that the person is pregnant or will be soon

EARTH AURA COLORS: Soil, wood, mineral, plant. These colors display a love of the Earth, of being grounded and is seen in those who live and work on the outdoors....construction, farming, etc. These colors are important and are a good sign.

RAINBOWS: Rainbow-colored stripes, sticking out like sunbeams from the hand, head or body: A Reiki healer, or a starperson (someone who is in the first incarnation on Earth)

PASTELS: A sensitive blend of light and color, more so than basic colors. Shows sensitivity and a need for serenity.

DIRTY BROWN OVERLAY: Holding on to energies. Insecurity.

DIRTY GRAY OVERLY: Blocking energies. Guardedness.

http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.reiki-for-holistic-health.com%2525252Fauracolormeanings.html)

Xan

tooqute2nv
23-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Hmmm, okay. I'm still a little lost on Auras....Buuuut, from what I'm understanding from the post above is that there are 7 different layers to an "aura egg". SO, when people are saying they see all these different colors, does this mean that people are seeing possibly different aura layers? Like, in someone says they have an aura color of _______. Then someone else says they have the colors ____, ____,____,, it is possible to say that they are just perceiving different auric layers? So can anyone see all 7 or multiple aura layers at the same time?:confused:

(...On a side note, I still haven't been able to see any auras, so that could lead to some of my confusion. :redface: If anyone would be willing to help me, or give advice, i'd greatly appreciate it!!)

MysticalWings
26-11-2011, 11:18 AM
Silver I feel you are yellow with orange.
Spiritlite.

:angel2: ...i wonder if ur able :redface: ....please.

Lightspirit
26-11-2011, 12:10 PM
I dunno what mine is. I've never seen it.

Anyone know? Trina I would get more info from your facial expressions and body language than I ever could from an aura. From the amount I see them which is not as good as others see them your not missing much. Just some hazy stuff around you.

krishna
26-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Pure white/gold and pink.
In eternity.

Xan
26-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Pastel rainbow, silver & gold

`

Perfect Storm
26-11-2011, 06:39 PM
i started to read from the beginning then saw there were 13 pages, so I skipped!

I recently saw my aura internally for the first time.

The inner band took about 2/thirds or the over all mass and was a bright, light yellow. The second band was thinner and was orange. I beleive there was one other colour, slightly thinner than the last after that on the outside but I cant remember it, I think it might have been red.

Through it all was sparkly glitter. It gave me impression of being bright sickly, sweet. Not ill sickly, just too sweet.

Liet
05-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Highly developed black. aka a colorful white (can also be seen as a very radiant gold or Lime/Pink) is what i feel the most comfortable in, though i derived from it a year'ish ago, there again in a week or two.
The higher my total energetic level and flow, the more difficult it becomes to be anything but balanced.
...Like with atoms, the higher their energetic state, the exponentialy more neutrons they require to maintain stability.

BTW, everyone who said they had white in their aura, what you are seeing is "colorless brightness" (a highly crystalized version of the upper chakras).. therefore i say colorful white (because thats how true balance appears), just to avoid confusion.

Berry
05-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Last year, my son told me my main color was amber. I just looked in the mirror. I saw very pale lavender in the head area toward my left side. Then I saw a 4-5 inches of light yellow around my body. I'm not good at seeing auras. I'll have to ask my son again when he gets home from school.

Dawn1976
05-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Never saw my true aura, but was told that my true aura is becoming purple orange. Not sure what that means, different sites have so many meanings for colors.

Berry
06-04-2012, 12:34 AM
My son said my colors today are dark blue and predominately bright red.

imabeliever
06-04-2012, 08:21 AM
I don't know the color of mine........i haven't been able to see it....does anyone here have the ability to see mine by chance.

Dawn1976
06-04-2012, 02:47 PM
I don't know the color of mine........i haven't been able to see it....does anyone here have the ability to see mine by chance.

iScorpio was offering aura and chakra readings. I think he still is but won't be available until the 7th. He's a sweet guy, I have sensed his soul :smile: Here is a link to his reading offering:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=33302&page=2

imabeliever
08-04-2012, 12:13 AM
iScorpio was offering aura and chakra readings. I think he still is but won't be available until the 7th. He's a sweet guy, I have sensed his soul :smile: Here is a link to his reading offering:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=33302&page=2

thank you so much Dawn1976:hug2: I will message him;) he actually helped me last weekend with something.

imabeliever
10-04-2012, 06:16 AM
thin yellow, blue/purple/violet.....with a thin white ;)

iScorpio
10-04-2012, 06:21 AM
I can never see my own aura clairvoyantly. but with my physical eyes, I see green yellow. I've also been told my aura is green and yellow. I don't know what it means and I'd like to know.. not just get it from a website but actually have someone tell me what it means lol..
Sometimes it changes. but my primary color of my aura is green and yellow.
:)

Heaven
22-07-2014, 11:50 AM
mine is pink

energytherapies
24-07-2014, 04:36 AM

i am assuming you mean that as a general rather than personal question? Traditionally auras are described in layers but are not layers really, that is to say all energy beyond the body that we see as aura, is an emission from your cells and moves away from your body, this is why health, emotions and past experiences can be read, along with personality type, behaviours and potentials. No one person has a single colour aura, if you look into an area of the body, organs range different frequencies (which i see as colour and non colour) any one person can function a variety of colours in say the heart area front that is quite different from the same area at the back. it is fair to say everyone is multi coloured and these colours can vary based on a particular query or the emotional drive of a query as well as expected outcomes. most people function a little differently at work to at home and at different times of their lives and even day. When i first had my aura camera i would go to shows and was disconcerted at how many pictures presented huge yellow auras around the head, in the end i had to read the persons energy directly and it would be different, this was because they were socially minded, having fun and open to pretty much anything going, while others maintained their energy standards it was clear that the ones that would attract the pushy salesmen were always running this yellow.

huge subject but always very interesting xx

megan_laegwen
25-07-2014, 04:53 PM
how do you know the colour of your aura. i have never known

gypsymystique
25-07-2014, 08:51 PM
how do you know the colour of your aura. i have never known

There are books with tests. Also, some internet tests. You'll score the 2 colors in your natural aura unless you are working on something specific or feeling ill.

LadyMay
25-07-2014, 09:06 PM
I don't know for sure. But the colours green and violet have kept coming to me these past couple of months concerning this matter. Interesting though considering I'm an Indigo, you'd expect I'd have an Indigo aura. Crystals tend to have a stronger heart/crown apparently.

Anyway, doesn't bother me. Not too keen on making the pieces fit perfectly anymore. There's no such thing as imperfection :wink:

sea-dove
26-07-2014, 12:34 AM
Ive no idea what my natural aura colour is (or even if people have one? Im still trying to work out what I think about that), I do thou know I can have patches of different colours in certain places eg one time a green on one side of my head. I sometimes have seen violet around my head (thou that may be cause I'd been working with that colour).

coffeekid
05-09-2014, 06:26 AM
I've seen it as dark blue, turning to violet.

7luminaries
07-09-2014, 12:12 AM
Same...mostly commonly, dark indigo to warmer violet.

redeyessoul
13-10-2014, 07:02 AM
I have a hard time seeing the colors myself ... mostly it's about the intensity. :( Can anyone see me?

Unknown11
13-10-2014, 12:48 PM

Hi Sangress. Your topic really interests me!

I just learned that my natural aura colour at this stage of my progress is apparently green-yellow. At the very beginning of my spiritual journey it apparently was pink/orange.

Do you happen to have any idea does our higher selves have specific colors? I had the weirdest astral the other day, my higher self glowed green. It was interesting but weird I tried to ask about it but i don't think I understood it was too difficult.

CrystalSong
13-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Blues when I first start meditating, about 5 mins in its violet with a golden yellow outer layer.

Mid meditation it is deep purple.

In the deepest parts on meditation it gets patches of neon purple and neon indigo which flash with energy like storm clouds with lightening inside, which seems rather inexplicable to me in meaning.

LadyMay
13-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Hi Sangress. Your topic really interests me!

I just learned that my natural aura colour at this stage of my progress is apparently green-yellow. At the very beginning of my spiritual journey it apparently was pink/orange.

Do you happen to have any idea does our higher selves have specific colors? I had the weirdest astral the other day, my higher self glowed green. It was interesting but weird I tried to ask about it but i don't think I understood it was too difficult.

The higher self itself I think is just pure white light. Different colours have connections to different chakras. Orange aura means you were in touch with your sacral chakra. Green means you're more in touch with your heart chakra now.

candelight
13-10-2014, 05:04 PM
can one have a core aura color that does not change?

Unknown11
13-10-2014, 08:20 PM
The higher self itself I think is just pure white light. Different colours have connections to different chakras. Orange aura means you were in touch with your sacral chakra. Green means you're more in touch with your heart chakra now.

My guides actually said that my pink/orange combo meant selfishness and ego, and now my green/yellow is pretty much like this site says, but the green being more prominent

http://www.astrology.com/yellowgreen-aura-color-personality-strengths-inner-conflicts-0/2-d-d-553646

LadyMay
13-10-2014, 08:46 PM
My guides actually said that my pink/orange combo meant selfishness and ego, and now my green/yellow is pretty much like this site says, but the green being more prominent

http://www.astrology.com/yellowgreen-aura-color-personality-strengths-inner-conflicts-0/2-d-d-553646

Pink usually symbolises love. Orange I can imagine only to be selfish if it isn't tempered with higher awareness. Since the sacral chakra involves feelings such as those of love attachments it could've been representing a selfish kind of desire in your life. As you meditate more and open the heart chakra it gets balanced out.

But I do think the meaning of colours can differ between people. I got a reading done once where I was told my aura was yellow and purple which to them symbolised spiritual awareness and unconditional love, yet I always visualised my aura as purple and green which from my system basically mean the same thing (green being heart chakra-love and purple being crown chakra- awareness).

Unknown11
13-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Pink usually symbolises love. Orange I can imagine only to be selfish if it isn't tempered with higher awareness. Since the sacral chakra involves feelings such as those of love attachments it could've been representing a selfish kind of desire in your life. As you meditate more and open the heart chakra it gets balanced out.

But I do think the meaning of colours can differ between people. I got a reading done once where I was told my aura was yellow and purple which to them symbolised spiritual awareness and unconditional love, yet I always visualised my aura as purple and green which from my system basically mean the same thing (green being heart chakra-love and purple being crown chakra- awareness).

Interesting. I had a reading about that pink-orange back in the day and the reader said the pink meant love. That I was a walking love sign. And orange... I don't remember what she said about that.

However my guides recently told me pink is like too good to be true. That it's like... so selfless in such a twisted way that it actually is very selfish. And orange means ego.

LadyMay
13-10-2014, 09:46 PM
However my guides recently told me pink is like too good to be true. That it's like... so selfless in such a twisted way that it actually is very selfish. And orange means ego.

Orange as the sacral chakra is part of the lower self and hence part of the ego. But that doesn't mean it's a bad thing. The ego is necessary.

About pink.. could you expand on that a bit more about the way you/your guides understand it? How exactly is it too good to be true? Or how exactly is it so selfless it's actually selfish? (I'm just curious because I got pink for my reading and my love is very pure and yet one could call me 'self-centered', in a way).

Unknown11
14-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Orange as the sacral chakra is part of the lower self and hence part of the ego. But that doesn't mean it's a bad thing. The ego is necessary.

About pink.. could you expand on that a bit more about the way you/your guides understand it? How exactly is it too good to be true? Or how exactly is it so selfless it's actually selfish? (I'm just curious because I got pink for my reading and my love is very pure and yet one could call me 'self-centered', in a way).

I think you got it already :smile: It is bit difficult for me to try to explain it as my conversation with my guides wasn't in English but i did find a site which in my opinion describes pink very well:

http://www.readingauras.com/blog/aura-colors/aura-colors-and-their-problem-colors

LadyMay
14-10-2014, 11:22 AM
I think you got it already :smile: It is bit difficult for me to try to explain it as my conversation with my guides wasn't in English but i did find a site which in my opinion describes pink very well:

http://www.readingauras.com/blog/aura-colors/aura-colors-and-their-problem-colors

That's definitely not what I was referring to at all, lol! No, I'm nothing like that. I was thinking of something else.

According to that site my aura would be purple. :smile:

But being an Indigo it could be said to be Indigo too. I think for me the colour is not important so much as the underlying symbolism.

Checkmate.
14-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Orange. It fits with my overall view of things.

The Back Seat
15-10-2014, 06:52 PM
I see purple at night everywhere. Blue and purple during the day

jjcg728
23-10-2014, 06:04 AM
From what I believe it tilts from light blue, to indigo and purple. It all depends.

dryad
30-10-2014, 08:44 AM
Mine is white with gold and silver streamers. White means purity. I go offwhite if im mostly focussed on the practical day to day stuff and back to pure white if I focus on spiritual matters. Gold is higher level protection and silver is angelic influence

FruitLoop
01-11-2014, 09:18 PM
I've always sensed strong yellow around myself. I have been told yellow with amber are strong around me :smile:

LadyMay
01-11-2014, 09:27 PM
Mine is white with gold and silver streamers. White means purity. I go offwhite if im mostly focussed on the practical day to day stuff and back to pure white if I focus on spiritual matters. Gold is higher level protection and silver is angelic influence

I doubt you're almost entirely white.. from what I've read white is actually just un-integrated light energy. White splits into other colours on the physical plane.

Red83
12-11-2014, 05:33 PM
Mine is green. (not sure if it suits me :P)

candelight
13-11-2014, 09:33 PM
is there such thing as "core aura" color? you can have a murky aura and yet your very core can be of a specific color.

RaysOfScarletDreams
21-08-2015, 03:15 AM
I was told mine is gold flaked with purple that seems to wrap/snake around me. Does that make any sense to anyone?

OctoberSky
22-08-2015, 05:39 PM
I believe blue stays with me.. And lavender.

FairyCrystal
23-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Been wondering for years about my aura colour, and I think in recent years it has mostly become crystal with rainbows in it.
One of the reasons that I use the name "Crystal"... The other reason is my affinity with crystals :tongue:

Just did a test, a very thorough one, and it said:
- Primary colour: lavender
- Secondary colour: Crystal

moonincancer
23-08-2015, 03:13 PM
I have some gold and yellow in mine I have been told

ejikslonik
28-08-2015, 12:32 AM
This is depends on your energy level and you condition. Aura has a greenish color when it is healing, some times it is clear, gray but if you have a clean and high energy level it is golden. I only saw golden aura once.

OctoberSky
28-08-2015, 12:59 AM
You can have a black aura but doesn't mean it is negative.. It has positive meaning also like you're just a mysterious person or involved with magic. Though magic is not all "negative".