PDA

View Full Version : The intimate self

silent whisper
20-04-2014, 01:38 PM
Your intimate self

You are the one who can build your own intimacy.

Intimate with all aspects of you. Getting to know your own intimate self can awaken feelings that you have to bridge yourself to reach that space of self care and nuture.

I recall walking through many reflections of this space where what I wanted in the external would often reflect back to me what I didn't want, especially in the space of intimacy and deeper connection in others.

Each reflection became a wonderful gift into my own resistance to my own intimate self.

In many ways I was pushed back to me, to honour and take care of my most intimate needs. This allowed me to clear our all blockages and hidden emotions that were keeping the real intimacy I craved away.

The lessons through others allowed me to come back to myself through every level of intimacy, allow the other to be where they were and just journey into that space of self care and nurture that eventually can now be shared with others with clarity.

In letting go, in being faced with the lack of intimacy you seek, you learn to find it for yourself, reach out to spaces where the real intimacy can nurture and take care of you.

The very thing we seek in others at times, can be the very thing we have within ourselves. Intimacy is no exception.

Building your own fully can awaken the richness of your intimate self to be shared freely.

It can be shared without needs and expectations that the world owes you intimacy or that it has to fill you up in some way.

It reveals that the world is only as intimate as you are in that reflection you hold within.

Ascension
20-04-2014, 08:44 PM
We shall meet , beautiful and wonderful sister .
Peace and Love !

sunsoul
20-04-2014, 09:47 PM
The fire burns, I am the wood.

Ivy
20-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Indeed. Thanks for sharing.

Papa Bear
21-04-2014, 12:18 AM
It is often by example that we may learn from the power of self-reflection. :smile: