PDA

View Full Version : Strange creature.

Fairfre
20-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Has anyone experiencing a haunting ,seen a black armadillo like creature ( it has the armour plating but with no visible head) ?

Bodhi_Spirit
20-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Has anyone experiencing a haunting ,seen a black armadillo like creature ( it has the armour plating but with no visible head) ?
There are all sorts of creatures and entities out there in the astral. Sometimes we see their true form. Sometimes we see the form they want us to see. If you're experiencing a haunting don't get caught up in those details. It will only lead to unanswered questions. Instead focus on cleansing your home of any negativity and keeping yourself protected. Then you can ask yourself "why am I experiencing this?". You may be sensitive and entities are attracted to sensitive people. Working on staying positive and in a state of love is much more productive than asking "what was that thing I saw?" Prayer and meditation is great for this. Metta or loving kindness meditation as it's know is a great way to fill yourself with positive energy and love.

desert rat
20-04-2014, 10:27 PM
It does sound like an astral critter of some kind .

NightPrincess
20-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Can you describe what you saw please? It sounds fascinating.

Fairfre
21-04-2014, 06:09 AM
Well that's about all I can tell you. I only saw it for a few moments.
It was fast ,climbing a wall and disappeared through a solid ceiling.
It appeared at a time of other activity in my home.
I have had odd activity ( but only occasionally) around me since my second nde.
I use to be afraid of it, but now I'm not worried.
Just curious.

NightPrincess
22-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Do you think it was a shadow creature?
It's hard to say what it was.

keith95843
22-04-2014, 02:31 PM
seen alot but not that

Fairfre
03-05-2014, 03:15 AM
Sorry for not getting back sooner folks. I've been offline again for over a week. Night Princess , I don't think so as it looked solid.
Desert Rat and kieth ,I guess there's a lot of different stuff out there.Thanks for the feedback folks.

Jin604
22-05-2014, 12:59 PM
It sounds a lot like the description of what we call imps. My friend has seen one and it sounds a lot like it. Did it have creepy leathery skin

Fairfre
23-05-2014, 10:05 AM
Hi Jin604,
It's hard to say if it was leathery,I only saw it for a few moment . It was creepy full stop.

BriarRose
23-05-2014, 08:21 PM
I saw something like that. It was dark, leathery, and had red eyes. It's arms and legs were very long, and limber. It was hanging from my bedpost by one arm, watching me sleep. It was early morning, but light outside. I got help from loving friends to dispel the "critter", and it hasn't been back. I know it sounds "crazy", but I was completely sober, and awake! :icon_eek:

Fairfre
25-05-2014, 09:45 AM
Hi Rosie Cotton,
I've had that experience too quite some years ago ,although I never saw them clearly and I was asleep. I sensed something black watching me sleep above my head. When I woke it jumped away as though startled. I don't understand why something would watch someone sleep.:dontknow:

BriarRose
25-05-2014, 05:10 PM
I agree, Fairfre. Maybe it's because we are vulnerable while we sleep, and that's a scary thought! A friend suggested that the thing I saw wasn't targeting me. He thought someone in the neighborhood was dabbling in something dark, and attracted it. It just wandered around, watching. I was relieved when it left, and my whole attitude improved. :smile:

Fairfre
26-05-2014, 03:41 AM
I'm glad you managed to dispel it :smile:

Thunder Bow
26-05-2014, 05:27 PM
An interdemsional creature of some sort. I seen them near places where lightning struck in past, on Spirit Mountain.

Fairfre
30-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Yes. I believe that too ThunderBow ,because they appear to move through solid objects. No lightning strikes here though.

BriarRose
30-05-2014, 05:07 PM
Sylvia Browne thought they were a form of bleed-through from other levels of creation. The one I saw didn't attempt to harm me. I looked, rubbed my eyes, and went back to sleep. Over a lifetime, some of us see so many strange things, that we take them in stride. :smile:

Explorer
31-05-2014, 11:14 PM
It was fast ,climbing a wall and disappeared through a solid ceiling.
That's what the 'jellyfish' thing that I saw did too. Only it was painfully slow.
They both observed the walls presence, but not the ceilings?
It bugs me wondering WHY.:confused:

Fairfre
01-06-2014, 02:19 AM
"Over a lifetime, some of us see so many strange things, that we take them in stride. "
Oh I hear you on that one.:smile:

Fairfre
01-06-2014, 02:29 AM
Hi Explorer,
I really sat up when you said "jellyfish" thing. That how I would describe some things I've seen.

"They both observed the walls presence, but not the ceilings?
It bugs me wondering WHY?"

Good question.
The ones I saw fell to the floor and I don't know what happened after that.
It might just be a choice thing?...maybe? :dontknow:

sea-dove
13-06-2014, 01:29 AM
That's what the 'jellyfish' thing that I saw did too. Only it was painfully slow.
They both observed the walls presence, but not the ceilings?
It bugs me wondering WHY.:confused:

Interesting comments. Ive never watched one of the astral entity critters (Ive seen them in different forms) go out throu a ceiling but Ive seen them certainly accept the walls presence and the floors presence

I used to have a large dinner plate sized black spidery one in my house which had about 26 legs on it. It was slowly walking up my hall way.. with some of its legs on the wall and others on the floor.

Another time I had a medium sized furry astral critter with little paws on my bed. That one (it was kind of cute in a strange way) I decided to watch to see what it would do. It like slowly, warily snuck up to my head and then starting lapping out of my third eye area. It had a very long thin tongue. I grabbed it at that point (I had a crazy idea to see if I could tame it and make a pet out of it), in its struggle to get away from me, it bite me (it had fangs). I let it go, well rather it got away from my arms and Ive no idea where it went from there.

Anyway. I just find things like this interesting but its a very good idea to get rid of these things about your home, esp when they may be feeding on your energy in some way like the furry critter was doing to me.

I strongly suggest do not try to pick up any small ones of these as they can enter your hand chakra and go into your body. I was at a meditation class one time when I became aware of spidery astral entities over the floor. I picked one up to look at it, to my shock, it then went into my hand throu my palm chakra. It was horrible, moving around then inside my hand and wrist and I couldnt get it out, I tried to send light at it but it just went into me deeper (I think I'd be able remove something like that from me now but back then knew less). It caused an energy block too, it was very uncomfortable!! and then even more uncomfortable having had seen it and knowing what it looked like.

Fairfre
16-06-2014, 02:25 AM
Sea-Dove you get the prize for most creepy. :smile:

sea-dove
17-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Sea-Dove you get the prize for most creepy. :smile:

oh lol sorry about that.

Fairfre
27-06-2014, 02:33 AM
no need to be sorry :smile:

Xenophilia
28-06-2014, 04:21 AM
I've got one now. Just a large black horse with red eyes that stares in my window. Now I might just say ok some horse wandered into town, except I live on the second story, have big bay windows, and the only part not curtained are the top halves which are about 5ft from the base. So I have a floating black horse. It never enters, gives me nasty vibes though. Just sits there and watches me while I try to sleep. Needless to say I don't sleep much anymore. Not even really a horse person either...they're just too big for me to feel comfortable around.