PDA

View Full Version : Live Your Goals or Let Go?

PureOceanLab
20-04-2014, 12:54 AM
It seems like people either say to constantly be living like you already have your goals (day dreaming with emotion) or ask for what you want, trust you will get it and then let go. What should I do?

Smiler
20-04-2014, 01:00 AM
Hi ~ As a suggestion Learn to Trust in Inner You. And Follow through with first positive thoughts ..nothing happens if we just sit on our bum lol

Blessings :)

bkveda
20-04-2014, 05:38 AM
Each of them has purpose based on the need. If you cant think or focus on present because of a dream, it could mean you are needy or feel lacking. basic idea is to remove the feeling of lacking from self and experience abundance. This experience of abundance helps you attract the objective situation into your life. Some times you may need to let go of the dream on conscious level so that your subconscious can manifest it for you. Conscious mind should not interfere with but let subconscious work in the direction needed.

RedEmbers
20-04-2014, 08:24 AM
First... I had to let go of my dreams...feel the lack and accept what I had...
Then I experienced thankfulness for all that the universe provides for me and
I was once again free to dream...
Now what I have is not just a feeling... but a knowing
That those dreams belong to me and are meant to be...
Either way, in this moment... I am happy.

:toothy4:

PureOceanLab
21-04-2014, 04:22 AM
Each of them has purpose based on the need. If you cant think or focus on present because of a dream, it could mean you are needy or feel lacking. basic idea is to remove the feeling of lacking from self and experience abundance. This experience of abundance helps you attract the objective situation into your life. Some times you may need to let go of the dream on conscious level so that your subconscious can manifest it for you. Conscious mind should not interfere with but let subconscious work in the direction needed.
I think I understand now, thank you for your reply.

:smile:

PureOceanLab
21-04-2014, 04:24 AM
First... I had to let go of my dreams...feel the lack and accept what I had...
Then I experienced thankfulness for all that the universe provides for me and
I was once again free to dream...
Now what I have is not just a feeling... but a knowing
That those dreams belong to me and are meant to be...
Either way, in this moment... I am happy.

:toothy4:
For how long should let go of my dreams and focus on what I already have?

RedEmbers
21-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Hello :)

I am still fairly new to this way of thinking which is based in gratitude rather than lack so I can only answer from my rather recent experiances.

Sorry, I cannot give you a set time... I wish that I could :redface:

It depends on numerous factors... one being pre Existing attitudes you have regarding manifesting. I had and still have quite a numerous layers to clear surrounding my.attitudes to manifesting my dreams... I found affirmations to be quite helpful to clear these though...
"I am worthy of xyz',
"The universe always provides me with what I need"
"I am deserving of my dreams"
Really whatever feels right and works.for.you :)

Also things do take time on earth... my guidance frequently reminds me that the more space I give the universe to work.its magic, the easier it is to manifest.

Usually what tends to happen though is once you start to shift your focus to gratitude is that you begin to live fully in the present... so in this present moment... you are being provided with everything you need... this is where belief starts to come in...

What happened to me is I started to really feel what is available to me ... which of my dreams are completely aligned with my destiny, once I understood my destiny, I understood that my most authentic dreams are present because they are in fact already part of my future and I am slowly progressing towards them... without consciously having to stress too much about it.

About a year ago I had a miny epiphany... my guidance told.me that "I don't need to stress or worry because The universe already knows my hearts true desire"... its easier to manifest when we are relaxed.

Peace to you :)

PureOceanLab
22-04-2014, 03:33 AM
Hello :)

I am still fairly new to this way of thinking which is based in gratitude rather than lack so I can only answer from my rather recent experiances.

Sorry, I cannot give you a set time... I wish that I could :redface:

It depends on numerous factors... one being pre Existing attitudes you have regarding manifesting. I had and still have quite a numerous layers to clear surrounding my.attitudes to manifesting my dreams... I found affirmations to be quite helpful to clear these though...
"I am worthy of xyz',
"The universe always provides me with what I need"
"I am deserving of my dreams"
Really whatever feels right and works.for.you :)

Also things do take time on earth... my guidance frequently reminds me that the more space I give the universe to work.its magic, the easier it is to manifest.

Usually what tends to happen though is once you start to shift your focus to gratitude is that you begin to live fully in the present... so in this present moment... you are being provided with everything you need... this is where belief starts to come in...

What happened to me is I started to really feel what is available to me ... which of my dreams are completely aligned with my destiny, once I understood my destiny, I understood that my most authentic dreams are present because they are in fact already part of my future and I am slowly progressing towards them... without consciously having to stress too much about it.

About a year ago I had a miny epiphany... my guidance told.me that "I don't need to stress or worry because The universe already knows my hearts true desire"... its easier to manifest when we are relaxed.

Peace to you :)
This does make a lot of sense and it resonates. Thank you for your response :)