PDA

View Full Version : Here's hoping

blue_moon_dreams
18-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Okay. I'll be honest my knowlage in this area is nil. I am hoping some one here can help me. Ever since I was a child I have dreampt of and met during meditations a american indian male. He has grown as I have. Oddly he seems to be a few years old her than me.

We orginally met when I was very young no more that 5 or 6 I drempt of saving him from a snake. The second time was years later I was 12- 13 ish and I saved his life again that ones a long story and a little frightning which I'll tell if any one really wants to hear it. Then again when I reached 17. Then on and off regularly after that. Another vivid meeting though was more reacently of myself in a land in really don't recongines making a sprial shape in the soil and placing stones in it and around it. A hawk and Hawk himself were both watching me quite amazed by what i was doing which I don't understand I do that all the time awake draw things like that. I drew it in my journal right after I woke.

He is always appearing to me, detrmindly seeking me out trying to find me and calls himself Hawk and has at least two brothers Wolf and Raven. I can feel his presance regularly. It's akin to a hand that wants to be held. We have spoken in dreams he tells me he has to find me and wants to find me. I've told him that he dosen't have to but he dosen't seem to see it that way. If any one can help me make more sence of this or give me some advice what to do that would be lovely.

Thunder Bow
19-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Hawk is a part of you, that you mind is trying to connect with.