PDA

View Full Version : Tears

Astro
17-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Do you think there is meaning when the tears come? Under spiritual cicumstances of course...out of the blue, like tears of truth.

silent whisper
17-04-2014, 10:25 PM
You feel....

When you feel, you can apply a story to the reasons why, sometimes you know, sometimes you don't know.

Releasing out of the blue, signals its time to let go of something in you that wants to be washed away with tears.

Our body when we allow it to release in this way, can be letting go of feelings held from long ago or something of late activating you... Sometimes we remember, sometimes we don't.

The body is a wonderful vessel that knows better than us at times when it comes to letting go or crying...sometimes its just the right moment for it to come.

Ivy
17-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Sometimes, I sit in the quiet and I can feel all the sadness, the laughter and the love, hopes and losses and it seems, all that the earth can feel, all of the life that is present and happening all over the world.

But there is not a single emotion in the world that can't bring tears and the earth hears it all and responds with tears at being moved with the beauty of being alive.

Lorelyen
18-04-2014, 08:07 AM
There's an awful lot bubbling away beneath the surface as the spirits go about their work with us so it's quite possible. Whether they want to communicate the whys and wherefores is a different matter. Perhaps they'll answer the question for you in due time.

Astro
18-04-2014, 03:13 PM
You feel....

When you feel, you can apply a story to the reasons why, sometimes you know, sometimes you don't know.

Releasing out of the blue, signals its time to let go of something in you that wants to be washed away with tears.

Our body when we allow it to release in this way, can be letting go of feelings held from long ago or something of late activating you... Sometimes we remember, sometimes we don't.

The body is a wonderful vessel that knows better than us at times when it comes to letting go or crying...sometimes its just the right moment for it to come.

So it's time for an emotional purge. That fits with the messages I have, thank you very much.

Astro
18-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Sometimes, I sit in the quiet and I can feel all the sadness, the laughter and the love, hopes and losses and it seems, all that the earth can feel, all of the life that is present and happening all over the world.

But there is not a single emotion in the world that can't bring tears and the earth hears it all and responds with tears at being moved with the beauty of being alive.

Very wise words.:hug2:

Astro
18-04-2014, 03:32 PM
There's an awful lot bubbling away beneath the surface as the spirits go about their work with us so it's quite possible. Whether they want to communicate the whys and wherefores is a different matter. Perhaps they'll answer the question for you in due time.

On reflection, I had been given the answers before I made this thread, just needed a bit of a nudge :dontknow: