PDA

View Full Version : Archangel Michael Oracle Cards...

EternalLove
16-04-2014, 02:01 AM
I use this deck daily. Lately the majority of my questions are about love, more specifically about a man who I believe may be my Twin Flame. Now if I ask " should I trust my intuition about him" something along those lines, it never fails, I always get either " honour and trust your feelings" " believe and trust" or your inner guidance is real and trustworthy" it can't be coincidence right? I get one of these cards every time I do a single card, or a spread. Even times while I'm shuffling a card will nearly come out of the deck, and when I look, it's one of these cards. Maybe they are trying to get it through my thick head that yes, I am correct, I just won't fully listen?!

Phantasmic Fox
17-04-2014, 08:57 PM
You are not fully believing in your feelings. You continue to search for answers in your cards... The fact the cards repeat their answer says you are not listening to what they have to tell you. Your desires may not match your needs. PAy attention and don't try so hard to find another way. Maybe you are wrong, maybe he's not a "twin flame" as you call him. You can never know for certain by using divination. That's an abuse of power and the spirits who watch over the use of tarot cards are stubborn, they'll only tell you the truth in proportion of what you can handle. Reassess the situation, and if you have to, do another reading but be serious about it not whimsical. You could be wearing rose colored glasses because of your feelings towards the subject of the question.

Adrienne
18-04-2014, 01:16 AM
I always thought one wasn't supposed to continue to ask the same question of the cards, it is like you are doubting the answer already given.

Maybe just enjoy whatever relationship you have with this man, and not complicate matters by asking if he is your TF or by going down the Twin Flame path....your life will be so much simpler.

Awakened Queen
18-04-2014, 01:34 AM
I speak from experience here: Tarot and Oracle cards do not mix with the Twin Flame journey. I had my friend hold my decks for several months while I was going through mine. The universe will let you know more about your connection as time passes. The cards will give you little guidance. Stop reading the cards.

Jenny Crow
18-04-2014, 02:47 AM
Hello Awakened Queen, what do you mean - the Tarot cards do not MIX with the twin flame journey?

The Tarot cards can help with dealing with everyday issues to exploring your past lives - why do you say they can't help with questions concerning your twin flame?

Awakened Queen
18-04-2014, 02:39 PM
Hello Awakened Queen, what do you mean - the Tarot cards do not MIX with the twin flame journey?

The Tarot cards can help with dealing with everyday issues to exploring your past lives - why do you say they can't help with questions concerning your twin flame?

Because the energy between the twins changes so much from one day to the next. You may get an accurate reading one day and an inaccurate one another day. And you would have no idea which one is right. You will only drive yourself crazy.

I did readings for myself with angel and tarot cards, and I got tarot readings from one of the most gifted psychics in my city, and we both got it WRONG. That was a HARD lesson for me to trust in the universe and nothing else. The cards are not going to tell you if he/she is your Twin Flame or not. It's part of the Divine plan for you to discover that all on your own:smile:

As an alternative, write down a question before bed and place it under your pillow, then ask for your angels and spirit guides to give you the answer through your dreams and specifically ask that the message comes through clearly.

Nana2012
18-04-2014, 02:56 PM
I agree with awakened queen,100%. When it comes to TF connection, the energy between TF changes all the time.

Jenny Crow
18-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Maybe.........but to my mind the cards should be able to pick up on that. :smile: Ordinary love relationships change all the time too and the cards can help with that. All a Twin Flame relationship is - is a relationship between two halves of the same soul and I've done perfectly good readings on those kinds of relationships.

Awakened Queen
18-04-2014, 04:19 PM
Maybe.........but to my mind the cards should be able to pick up on that. :smile: Ordinary love relationships change all the time too and the cards can help with that. All a Twin Flame relationship is - is a relationship between two halves of the same soul and I've done perfectly good readings on those kinds of relationships.

Yeah, and my reader did a perfectly accurate FINAL reading telling me he was never coming back, but all the other readings in between were completely wrong. I had even had a reading with an incredible shamanic tarot reader who used a totem animal deck. He got it wrong, too!

In my experience, reading for yourself and getting tarot readings about the situation only lead to severe disappointment and pain. I drove myself crazy for 2 years trying to find answers in the cards. The Twin Flame relationship is not the same as an ordinary relationship, in any way. The connection works on both the spiritual and material levels. The energy is constantly shifting and changing between the twins. It's spiritual, and can be romantic but that's secondary. The whole purpose of the connection is to transform each other and heal emotional/karmic wounds.

Jenny Crow
18-04-2014, 07:33 PM
In my experience, reading for yourself and getting tarot readings about the situation only lead to severe disappointment and pain.

Maybe........However, I've been a professional Tarot Reader for almost 20 years:smile:

Awakened Queen
18-04-2014, 09:17 PM
Maybe........However, I've been a professional Tarot Reader for almost 20 years:smile:

How do you know the people you're reading have actually met their Twin Flames? My reader has been reading for 25 years. It didn't matter. The universe chooses what you should know and what you shouldn't. I would never suggest somebody going through the Twin Flame journey to get their cards read. Just my opinion.

Phantasmic Fox
19-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Hmm... This is progressing into a rebuttal.

EternalLove, could you please offer more information on your tarot spread to shed some light on the situation at hand? A full description on the cards that show up (I.e. 6 of _ top left, 15th arcana centre, so on and so forth) would be most beneficial. You only express your delirium, and it is difficult for me (and I am sure, for others) to be certain of exactly what is being said through this repetition. It may be numerous things - perhaps you know the answer but refuse to acknowledge it to the fullest. Perhaps the answer is not ready to reveal itself to you. Perhaps the cards are confused. If you explain which cards stand out to you, it would be easier to decipher exactly what is going on here. There are too many possibilities to be certain, and even in using divination, we cannot be certain of anything; thus, chaos (a.k.a. in tarot language, the 16th arcana, destruction (as I perceive it)).

Jenny Crow
19-04-2014, 12:59 AM
How do you know the people you're reading have actually met their Twin Flames? My reader has been reading for 25 years. It didn't matter. The universe chooses what you should know and what you shouldn't. I would never suggest somebody going through the Twin Flame journey to get their cards read. Just my opinion.

Because most times the people know, or suspect, they've met the other half of their soul.

I'm sure it depends on the reader and the person involved in the twin flame relationship. I have found that it can help greatly.

Meeting and knowing another part of your soul (I really don't like the term Twin Flame - souls aren't a flame, to me at any rate) does not have to be dramatic, confusing or upsetting; there are times when it seems that it's not even a big deal; though it can be very rewarding and fulfilling and give one a sense of belonging I have found.

I believe, also, that YOU decide what you should know, not the Universe. This is usually decided, along with the lessons we are to learn, before we reincarnate:smile:

Jenny Crow
19-04-2014, 02:40 AM
I use this deck daily. Lately the majority of my questions are about love, more specifically about a man who I believe may be my Twin Flame. Now if I ask " should I trust my intuition about him" something along those lines, it never fails, I always get either " honour and trust your feelings" " believe and trust" or your inner guidance is real and trustworthy" it can't be coincidence right? I get one of these cards every time I do a single card, or a spread. Even times while I'm shuffling a card will nearly come out of the deck, and when I look, it's one of these cards. Maybe they are trying to get it through my thick head that yes, I am correct, I just won't fully listen?!

I feel that your cards are telling you to trust what you feel and intuit about the situation. No, I don't believe that it is coincidence. The thing is, you have to be brutally honest with yourself - for example, do you REALLY believe that he may be the other half of your soul or are you simply hoping and wishing that he is and trying to find any little reason to try to convince yourself?

I have found that if the same question (or the same question just asked in a different way) is asked again and again the cards will spit out gibberish after a while.

Clover
19-04-2014, 03:03 AM
I always thought one wasn't supposed to continue to ask the same question of the cards

Just curious,what happens if you do? Or why shouldn't you? I don't tarot,I am just amused and curious.

Awakened Queen
19-04-2014, 03:11 AM
Just curious,what happens if you do? Or why shouldn't you? I don't tarot,I am just amused and curious.

You'll get mixed messages.

Clover
19-04-2014, 03:15 AM
You'll get mixed messages.

Gotcha. Thanks.I thought there would be a backlash there for a second.

Adrienne
19-04-2014, 08:56 AM
20 years ... 25 years... both talking Tarot cards....

funny how the title says " Archangel Michael Oracle Cards " :D

maybe Eternal Love was talking Oracle cards and not Tarot ? just a thought ......

Awakened Queen
19-04-2014, 10:34 PM
20 years ... 25 years... both talking Tarot cards....

funny how the title says " Archangel Michael Oracle Cards " :D

maybe Eternal Love was talking Oracle cards and not Tarot ? just a thought ......

Regardless of oracle, tarot, or angel cards, it's the same basic principle. You're tapping into your Higher Self to answer questions. I think it's unhealthy for people who are in the midst of the Twin Flame journey to use either, because it can lead to dependency on the cards.

I lived it for two years. It's my personal experience, but I've also seen other people talk about their own psychics/tarot phase when they were desperately trying to find answers. Until you've lived through the Twin Flame (SOUL) journey, you just have no clue what it feels like. It's beyond words. I hope to God I never go through anything even close to it for as long as I live.

I read angel cards about the situation as I was dating him, trying to figure out what he was to me. I knew we had a deep connection, but I just needed to know more and more. I drove myself crazy. I was completely obsessed. I would get "Soul Mate" "Trust" all the time. But it didn't make my life any easier. It only made me question it more.

If you are dealing with one of these soul connections, my advice is to tread carefully when you start reading for yourself and having your cards read, oracle, angel, tarot, or otherwise. If you feel yourself getting obsessed, give your cards to a friend to take care of and take a few months off getting a reading done.

:sunny:

Jenny Crow
19-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Awakened Queen,

I respect and understand your experience, as you say you lived it, but it is not like that for everyone. There are people including myself who have met and have a relationship with their soul twin and there was no agony, upset, obsession or anything like that, they enjoyed and are enjoying a beautiful, deep relationship. Your experience is your experience - not everyone goes through what you did, they enjoy quite different experiences; therefore, I think it's unnecessary to tell people not to have Tarot, Oracle or any other kind of intuitive/psychic reading as they may miss out on widening their understanding of what they are experiencing.

EternalLove
20-04-2014, 12:05 AM
I appreciate the replies from everyone.

I've decided to just put away the cards for a while, well in respect to relationship questions anyway.

Awakened Queen
20-04-2014, 01:44 AM
Awakened Queen,

I respect and understand your experience, as you say you lived it, but it is not like that for everyone. There are people including myself who have met and have a relationship with their soul twin and there was no agony, upset, obsession or anything like that, they enjoyed and are enjoying a beautiful, deep relationship. Your experience is your experience - not everyone goes through what you did, they enjoy quite different experiences; therefore, I think it's unnecessary to tell people not to have Tarot, Oracle or any other kind of intuitive/psychic reading as they may miss out on widening their understanding of what they are experiencing.

That's why I said to tread carefully. It's not just from my experience either. I've spoken to enough people who were dealing with soul connections to know how easily people can become dependent on readings, especially if there are separations involved. Vulnerable, heartbroken people are more apt to get reading after reading to help them than happy people in solid, loving relationships. "Will he/she come back?" is one of the most popular tarot questions for a reason.

I absolutely love my tarot reader, and I love reading cards myself, but the readings did no good for me. They only kept me from moving on and living life. They kept me waiting for something to never come. It felt as if the energy between us was just too deep. The cards were only brushing the surface. And some of the Twin Flame experts say the same thing as me. I didn't want to believe them, but from what I experienced, it couldn't be more true.

My advice is for the original poster, and I stand by my beliefs. I lived it, and I've seen other people living it as well.

I'm curious to hear people who are dealing with a soul connection who have received tarot/oracle/angel readings and what they say about it.

It's my opinion. You have yours. Agree to disagree:smile:

Jenny Crow
20-04-2014, 03:11 AM
That's why I said to tread carefully. It's not just from my experience either. I've spoken to enough people who were dealing with soul connections to know how easily people can become dependent on readings, especially if there are separations involved.

My advice is for the original poster, and I stand by my beliefs. I lived it, and I've seen other people living it as well.
:

Sure, agree to disagree.

People can become dependent on readings without being involved in a soul connection - it all depends on their personality to begin with. Some may become dependent and others will not.

I also stand by my beliefs and experiences with myself and others. I lived it, too, and am still living it and I've seen and dealt with other people living it as well who had a reading and never became obsessive or dependent on readings. That is why I say to advise everyone going through a soul connection not to have a reading could be doing them a disservice:smile: