PDA

View Full Version : catching up with my crown

running
14-04-2014, 11:04 PM
My crown chakra is ahead of my others in development. Why I have no idea? I can only guess its from one of two things. One perhaps I have just simply lived many lives and there are many connections from my crown. Or perhaps I have worshipped my crown chakra in some religious way in my past lives. I think its why I seem gifted in getting along and melting in where ever I may be. I don't know? But that's my thoughts on it.

My throat chairs is a close second. The power I feel from it is a strange thing. I can choke on blissful energies from putting my attention on it.

My third eye is out of balance and is my weak link in the chain. It feels good and is intoxicating but there are many energies I need to dissolve there.

My other chakras are in the middle of things and seem to be developing as they should.

So I spend about once a week going for hours without blinking to develop my third eye. My eye sight stays fine and my eyes water only once in a while. The hardest part is the first hour but not being so bad. After about 3 hours or so I can really start to feel the emotional baggage come about that is opening up to be cleared. When I am done I am a mess a bit. Aggravated from facing my demons. It clears slowly and by the next day is gone.

I only do it about once a week usually and that's a guess. It seems though over time I have cleared enough to do it more often. So I'm thinking of stepping it up to every other to every third day. My determination can some times be my greatest blessing and my greatest fault. So I'm giving this a lot of thought and going to test different amounts of time on it. Usually I go about five hours. Have gone as long as seven or eight hours.

I'm thinking perhaps picking up the pace in doing it more often. But backing down on the time. To say a hour and a half to two hours. See what that does.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with doing this. I know its probably weird. I'm gifted in that I can feel my energetic body very well. So progress is easily measured. Its very simple to notice. All I'm getting at is I'm 100 percent certain of the benefits of the exercise.

How long and often to do it isn't as easy to determine what would be best.

Again I'm all ears if anyone has any insights or experience with doing this. Thanks in advance!

silent whisper
14-04-2014, 11:46 PM
My crown chakra is ahead of my others in development. Why I have no idea? I can only guess its from one of two things. One perhaps I have just simply lived many lives and there are many connections from my crown. Or perhaps I have worshipped my crown chakra in some religious way in my past lives. I think its why I seem gifted in getting along and melting in where ever I may be. I don't know? But that's my thoughts on it.

My throat chairs is a close second. The power I feel from it is a strange thing. I can choke on blissful energies from putting my attention on it.

My third eye is out of balance and is my weak link in the chain. It feels good and is intoxicating but there are many energies I need to dissolve there.

My other chakras are in the middle of things and seem to be developing as they should.

So I spend about once a week going for hours without blinking to develop my third eye. My eye sight stays fine and my eyes water only once in a while. The hardest part is the first hour but not being so bad. After about 3 hours or so I can really start to feel the emotional baggage come about that is opening up to be cleared. When I am done I am a mess a bit. Aggravated from facing my demons. It clears slowly and by the next day is gone.

I only do it about once a week usually and that's a guess. It seems though over time I have cleared enough to do it more often. So I'm thinking of stepping it up to every other to every third day. My determination can some times be my greatest blessing and my greatest fault. So I'm giving this a lot of thought and going to test different amounts of time on it. Usually I go about five hours. Have gone as long as seven or eight hours.

I'm thinking perhaps picking up the pace in doing it more often. But backing down on the time. To say a hour and a half to two hours. See what that does.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with doing this. I know its probably weird. I'm gifted in that I can feel my energetic body very well. So progress is easily measured. Its very simple to notice. All I'm getting at is I'm 100 percent certain of the benefits of the exercise.

How long and often to do it isn't as easy to determine what would be best.

Well if your demons no longer arise, perhaps that might signal you can just let your third eye be without demons and it will integrate itself with clear focus and knowing.

Again I'm all ears if anyone has any insights or experience with doing this. Thanks in advance!

good luck running.

Uma
15-04-2014, 12:13 AM
My advice is to click the link below and watch all the videos - my teacher is now explaining the whole process. You can even speak to him while the retreat is on. It ends on May 5th, 2014. It's a great opportunity to connect with a master and accelerate your growth as well as your knowledge on the subject.

running
15-04-2014, 12:51 AM
good luck running. Thanks!

Some healing emotions arise. But the healing itself is the cleaning up of the liquid to make it all taste the same.

For me its like a glass of water. If you look at it and its dirty you clean it with a filter. I am the filter by opening up mechanically in size. Then drinking the dirty water to clean it. Healing it. What I feel and experience is no different than like a wound in the flesh. Excepts its invisible to the eyes. I should have expressed this I think in the post.

Can you elaborate a little if you wish i'm trying to understand what your saying. And how or if it relates to my experience or not.

running
15-04-2014, 12:57 AM
My advice is to click the link below and watch all the videos - my teacher is now explaining the whole process. You can even speak to him while the retreat is on. It ends on May 5th, 2014. It's a great opportunity to connect with a master and accelerate your growth as well as your knowledge on the subject.

Thanks! I may do that. For me so far I have been able to borrow some things here and there from different teachers. Cherry picking from them, the world around me, my thoughts, insights, and dreams. Its been fun to say the least.