PDA

View Full Version : shadow people

stephaniejadeluna
12-04-2014, 05:11 PM
So today I am voyaging out to my mother's house in Pennsylvania for the first time in about 5 months. I have been a bit apprehensive on going back because the last time my boyfriend and I both were laying down on the couch in the basement... and saw about 10 "shadow people" coming towards us. At the time neither of us had ever even heard of them. I plan on going back today, bought sage & crystals with me to try to clear the space. Has anyone else been through something similar or recommend anything? I've read a few stories about people seeing them but there were so many of them and even though I'm trying so hard to be positive and wish them away with light. I am finding it very difficult not to be a bit frightened :O

Lynn
12-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Shadow people are paranormal shadow-like creatures that people usually see in their peripheral vision. Reports suggest that they do not appear to reflect light and that their appearance is essentially a silhouette in black. It’s noted that they do not normally have features beyond an outline for a from. This form usually is in the shape that would be thought on as human. Some at times note that there are general features like eye sockets and a nose feature.

Are shadow people, or shadow beings, to be linked with ghost sightings, some may note similarities and many paranormal experts consider ghost and shadow people one and the same. I do not feel that be the case. Working with Spirits (Ghosts) one is dealing with a clearly HUMAN, with all that made that spirit a physical and living being at one time. However, other experts disagree and claim that shadow people are a separate phenomenon from ghosts for a variety of reasons. The main reason is how a Shadow Being moves, it’s quick and almost with a bounce. It is not like Ghost which is more a floating or flowing motions. When one see’s a Ghost it’s a full on eye contact view….Shadow Beings it’s very much a corner of the eye sighting. Shadow Beings usually are seen to be solid where a Ghost is more translucent in form.

They do not seem to reflect light has led some to theorize that they are from an alternate universe with different laws of physics or perhaps they are caught in a trap between two physical universes.

Lynn

Mazulu
13-04-2014, 01:33 AM
The human body is made of 100's of trillions of cells. It is my opinion that when someone dies, they can take the life force of every one of the cells of their body. As a spirit entity, there is probably a way that the spirit can cause all of the cell life forces to become slightly opaque. When that happens, the spirit entity will block light and appear as a shadow.

youngers1810
02-05-2014, 04:09 AM
I have seen three shadow people many people say they are evil.
Two of the ones i saw moved very fast but i didnt feel threatened by them.

desert rat
02-05-2014, 02:06 PM
I have never scene them my self , but lots of people have . I dont know what they are , a ghost , left over human energy , some kind of astral being ,human generated thought forms ect. I dont think there evil tho.

Lynn
02-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Shadow people are paranormal shadow-like creatures that people usually see in their peripheral vision. Reports suggest that they do not appear to reflect light and that their appearance is essentially a silhouette in black. It’s noted that they do not normally have features beyond an outline for a from. This form usually is in the shape that would be thought on as human. Some at times note that there are general features like eye sockets and a nose feature.

Are shadow people, or shadow beings, to be linked with ghost sightings, some may note similarities and many paranormal experts consider ghost and shadow people one and the same. I do not feel that be the case. Working with Spirits (Ghosts) one is dealing with a clearly HUMAN, with all that made that spirit a physical and living being at one time. However, other experts disagree and claim that shadow people are a separate phenomenon from ghosts for a variety of reasons. The main reason is how a Shadow Being moves, it’s quick and almost with a bounce. It is not like Ghost which is more a floating or flowing motions. When one see’s a Ghost it’s a full on eye contact view….Shadow Beings it’s very much a corner of the eye sighting. Shadow Beings usually are seen to be solid where a Ghost is more translucent in form.

They do not seem to reflect light has led some to theorize that they are from an alternate universe with different laws of physics or perhaps they are caught in a trap between two physical universes.

Just my thoughts on what they are, I have seen them are they "evil" no I do not feel so in the same category as "demon" if there was some force that bad would we be here ? Yes there are negative energies out there and negative Spirits and Ghosts....but many times they are provoked by us in the silly 'investigations' we undertake.

Lynn

Clover
02-05-2014, 02:38 PM
I have always seen them,especially in my peripherals.Not in all homes and I would say rare,but growing up, they were always flying/bouncing around in my room. I always knew they were there and I would go to bed bloody sick to my stomach.Till this day,I have the memory of one tugging at my pillow.I slept with my sister half the time and that made me feel safe.

All grown up and just recently I've been spending the night back at the parents house,and yup,back they were,this time tons more.This time,they aren't really in my peripherals,I can see them,it looks like a clear energy that quickly jumps. I have my 3 year old son sleeping with me,and I feel he see's them too,with covering his face with a blanket and saying he is scared.:redface: Luckily,I learned the white bubble technique,and blessed my space,it has completely cleared the room.Another night,I saw one dark shadow in particular stick out in the corner,rather haunting almost,and I blatantly told it,"you have to go,you can't stay in here in my space". Sleeping there has been SO MUCH more comfortable,and I wouldn't have learned those techniques if it wasn't for this forum. I learned so much here.:notworthy: :notworthy: