PDA

View Full Version : Plants and crystals: if they have individual souls, what happens if they split?

Tealight
11-04-2014, 03:55 AM
Me and a friend were having a discussion today about this, and we thought it would be interesting to get some opinions from other people and see what else is out there that we're missing, because this was pretty perplexing to us. We'd love to hear other theories or experiences!

Keep in mind, we're very open-minded, but so far from what I have felt/witnessed and what I understand, plants have individual souls, or at least individual energy, as well as consciousness. Whether this means humans can be incarnated as plants, I'm not 100% sure on. To be honest, I have a theory that humans can only incarnate as humans, plants as plants, bugs as bugs, etc. I can't understand how a bug's soul could ever get on the same level as a human one - much less all the souls of killed bugs becoming humans or other animals.

A similar question was raised about crystals as well. I'm not sure if crystals can have a soul in the first place, or if they just have energy...but I have heard from multiple accounts that crystals not only have their individual energies to them, but they can also have a conscience. This could be confused by the fact that sometimes energy has a sort of masculine or feminine feel to it.

Plants having souls is a bit more believable to me, considering the possible evidence out there that they have consciousness (or at least in my opinion, from what I've witnessed and read). But what I find hard to understand is, what happens to the soul when a plant begins to wither? When does the "soul" of the plant truly leave its physical shell to move on? And if a plant sprouts a smaller one and you pick it and replant it as a new plant, is that still a piece of the soul of the first plant, or does it become a new, individual soul? Which is similarly matched with crystals; if crystals DO have souls, what happens if the crystal breaks into two halves? Are they still both containing the same soul, or do they become individuals with individual souls and energy?

Again, theories and experiences and new ideas are welcome!

primrose
11-04-2014, 05:20 AM
I don't know about having a Soul, but plants have feelings, there was a researcher the the Cal. university, Berkley in the 70's who experimented and was amazed at his findings. I don't know about Crystals, it will be interesting to see what others know about this.

Visitor
16-04-2014, 12:27 AM
Hello Tealight.

Interesting questions.

My mind tells my that all physical existence is made from uncreated light - energy not yet interacting with itself. When it does it becomes conscious energy.
As a result, all creation is conscious energy in one form or another.

Our human consciousness is a derivative of that conscious energy. Our awareness of consciousness is derived by our brain activity.
Other life and matter may or may not create derivatives of what already is conscious.
The problem and confusion arises when we compare our understanding of consciousness with other than our own.

We all experience, mostly in subtle ways, inter-connectivity with other life-forms and matter.
It is that connectivity that points to our common existence due to that conscious energy. It is at these moments when we realize 'no separation'.

My mental understanding of the soul, and spirit, is limited. That is why I am a 'visitor', to awaken to its Truth.

So far my understanding is that a soul is much like a focal point of concentrated conscious energy.
It is started off as pure creative energy - pure Truth (Innocence).
Wherever the soul is, it is there for a reference point of Truth, for that creation to be its true self, or express its existence.

For life-forms that have a brain, the soul's reference of Truth, interacts with the mind as a way of 'conscience' - always pointing to the Truth.
The mind's idea of free-will interacts back with the soul according to the mind's belief system. When this happens, the soul of pure innocence becomes stained with untruths, and no longer innocent.

The created matter or life-form, itself is not the soul. Though the soul's life-force radiance (the spirit) infiltrates throughout the creation it occupies.
These creations, the soul occupies, are vehicles/physicality for the soul to express itself.
Ideally, in pure Innocence and Truth, the expressions are that of unconditional love.
In short, life-forms with a brain, express the condition of their soul.

When a life-form (organism) dies, it is akin to a vehicle that no longer can be used as a means of expressing 'what is True'.
The soul steps out of the vehicle, much like we would do when our car no longer functions.
What happens after that point, I am still not sure. I may have to wait until I die.

One thing I am sure about, is that I am not here for me (my ego-mind) but for my soul.

A side note: I can easily imagine a bug, of pure truth (unconditional love), be more enlightened than most humans?

Tealight
17-04-2014, 07:32 PM
What I am gathering from you Visitor (correct me if I'm wrong) is that without the mind, the soul can have unaltered and pure love. In a sense, humans often think too much and complicate things and begin to separate from the most important things, such as true unconditional love. From what I understand, plants can never separate from this. I don't think they even have an ego to get in the way of their "truth", as you put it. Plants are always kind of more enlightened than people, in a way...I'm still curious if it's even possible for people and plants to incarnate as each other.

As for crystals, considering that their energy can be so easily manipulated and used for specific goals as you want them to, does that mean they don't have a soul - since their energy can so easily be used like a tool? I would think so. Besides, how would someone ever "kill" a crystal in the first place? The soul would never be able to reincarnate because it would be stuck in the crystal forever lol.

As for bugs being enlightened...I would think it depends on the bug, I find it hard to accept that a mosquito sucking my blood is acting in pure love :laughing7:

Visitor
18-04-2014, 02:52 AM
Hello Tealight.
Thanks for your response. I enjoyed ready your thoughts, or queries, about the soul and non-mind creations.

Very funny about the mozzy.
As far as the mozzy is concerned we are a meal waiting to be eaten. And when we squirt it with repellent it says, "What! What did I do to deserve this?":laughing9:

As for reincarnation, I have no idea about those things.
Most of my friends, when they talk about reincarnation, I don't think they ever really looked into it. Or I might be missing the point.
When they do talk about it, the subject of past lives come up. Nearly everyone mentions they were once someone of importance.
Whenever someone asks me who was in my past life, I keep getting the same thought - a town drunk that never recovered.

In my humble opinion, the soul is part of who we really are.
It might be here to express itself (unconditional love) through the use of our mind and body.
It may be hoping that our mind will take over that expression as its sole purpose in this life.
This implies, that the soul, as it is, is pure uncreated light, without expression of its nature - unconditional love.
The soul is the source. The human mind and body is its animation.
My thinking is that the soul wishes to express unconditional love, but does not wish to force itself onto the mind and body for it would then be conditional.
It is hoping that through our use of free-will, we will choose along the lines of truth, love and faith, to allow room for the soul to express itself unconditionally through an unconditional mind and body.
In that way, unconditional love, the very nature of creative energy, is animated through us, in this realm, for all to see, the Truth of what is Real.

That is how I see it. And because of that viewpoint, I tend to believe that souls are assigned to creations of mind and body. And other than that, creations of consciousness.

Please keep an open mind and heart about my views, I might be totally wrong.