PDA

View Full Version : Speaking/writing in a foreign language

jackilynimbee98
07-04-2014, 11:49 PM
the strangest thing happened today.... I had to run the mile in gym today, so I walke into the last hour I had that day, the one right after gym, completely exhausted, trying to calm my asthma. I could not focus on class, and had a strange urge to draw. I pulled out some paper, and let my hand do its own thing. I put no effort in, just let my hand glide in whatever which way my urge sent me. At first all was normal. I drew a stag on accident, and then
Something else I'm calling a grass person for now. Then I moved on to a separate piece of paper. What came out of that, was something resembling Chinese, but no where near close. Then after that I just began ..... I don't know how to put this, knowing? It started with just words in English, some misspelled and then not English at all, though using the English alphabet. Then I wrote a poem, it just kinda came to me. It started English, then went to the strange language. The scary thing is, to me it still makes perfect sense..... Here's the poem.

The untrustworthy don't trust, as the jealous, self obsessed, the witness cry the belliedwood die in deth forget the pestulance of agarthamy. Beltane, morgaret, freelane belane thepane turise bec thay bayreese forksets.

*jealous also somehow may equal zealous.
I spelled everything exactly the way of the original.

Pronunciations:
Belliedwood:just how it sounds
Deth:death
Pestulance: pes-choo-lint-s
Argamathy: ahrg-uh-math-ee* I fell like this is a noun.
Beltane is a wiccan holiday that I celebrate.
Morgaret: mourge-are-et
Freelance as it sounds,
Belane: buh-lane
Thepane: thu-p-hon
Turise: tour- rise
Bec: beck
Thay: tae
Bayreese: jut how it sounds
Forksets: just how it sounds.

This makes no sense to me, yet feels like it fits an is supposed to be like that. To me it's all gibberish.

If anyone would like to see the papers, I can email them. Or you can Kik me, I your tech savy, as my user is the same as it is here.

Blessed be:)

FairyCrystal
08-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Weird, my energy system seems to know it, it does effect me, at first my crown chakra started tingling. Not sure I like the vibe of it though. It feels like a very old incantation.

You never had occurrences of automatic script before?
Make sure you're well protected/shielded/grounded esp when tired, as this managed to get in/through your system because/when you were exhausted and then your shields are down.
Automatic script can be very helpful and beautiful, but you do wanna tune in to the right 'channel' so to speak. From what I know, you can also get less pleasant 'callers' on the line.
Seems to me like you have the gift.

jackilynimbee98
08-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Thank you, yes I feel too that it's pretty old, especially the last bit......

I am going to check things out with both my therapist and my psychiatrist, just to make sure that there arnt any problems there, just in case, although, especially after what you've mentioned about it resonating with you also, k don't think that it's that kind of "problem" and wouldn't look at it as one at all really.

I am going to work on that, I actually work really well with using crystals, usually I wear some/one powerful one(s) around my neck, and it helps keep me going, but unfortunately, I have no means whatsoever of acquiring any anymore. I used to get mine from a pagan shop that my sister and her mother visited often, but, judgmental and fearful people closed it down, and now that my sister had moved away, I've got nothing. I gave her back the ones she let me borrow.

Thank you for saying I have a gift :) now it's just a matter of learning to control it.

I definitely get the whole not so kind "callers" idea. Had some run-ins there at this same point in time.... Kept getting words like death and torture ect. On another sheet.......

jackilynimbee98
08-04-2014, 11:39 AM
You never had occurrences of automatic script before?
only drawing things. That's how this started, it all kinda just escalated to words..

FairyCrystal
08-04-2014, 12:12 PM
I'd read up on automatic script (supposed that's what it's called in English). Possibly there's info on it on this forum, there must be stuff on it on the internet as well though. If my memory serves me well, I think most do this form of channeling via their own spirit guide.
Friend of mine sometimes did channeling that way, wonderful messages. But of course you gotta know to tune into the right 'callers'. If you say you had more negative energies contacting you, I'd be danged sure to protect and shield myself!
If you don't know how to, there must be loads of info on that here on the forum, otherwise again check the internet. The info on how to do that, usually is easy to find.
And yes, I see it as a gift. Like others use oracle cards or a dowsing pendulum or whatever.