PDA

View Full Version : physical attraction

debbie.b
20-11-2010, 10:17 PM
although tf are connected through mind & soul on a very intense level, is it heard of for them not to be physically attracted to one another?

mark.johnson
20-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Nope,thats not true at all because its not like the 'universe' is intentionally picking non-attractive tfs for anybody who is going to meet theirs in this lifetime,

by contrast,it doesnt really depend on anything,anybodys tf could be a model or an old wrinkled man/woman,

for example,the strongest physical attraction ive ever felt towards anyone is def. towards my tf,honestly,she is the most beautiful woman i have EVER seen,and that was one of the things i recognized her by when i first saw her in person,due to the fact that i always had dreams of this beautiful *mystery woman*

Roselove
20-11-2010, 11:50 PM
i think it's possible, a soul connection is stronger than a physical one however usually i think there is a sense of famliairty and we all know famliarity breeds attraction

17 years of separation
21-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Dear Debbie,
From my experience meeting your twinsoul comes with a strong attraction to that person, which is not neccessarely all sexual but it is also magnetic wonderful and devine. Wishing you to experience that devine feeling soon, blessings

debbie.b
21-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Dear Debbie,
From my experience meeting your twinsoul comes with a strong attraction to that person, which is not neccessarely all sexual but it is also magnetic wonderful and devine. Wishing you to experience that devine feeling soon, blessings

hi, i have & i do but we are no longer physically in contact. we have a very strong soul connection but sexually......nothing mindblowing. :smile:

LadyImpreza1111
21-11-2010, 09:58 AM
The ironic thing is that so often growing up we are taught that its what is "inside" that counts. We disregard that and focus on physical attraction and then if we are lucky, a solid emotional connection might follow. I used to throw that whole "whats inside" bit to the wind and always focused on outter beauty. Surprise surprise...............I got burned.

When I found my twin............I used to think "he wasn't my type." Yet I couldn't deny that I wanted to know him. Somehow I figured even if there wasn't any chemistry, that would be the type of person I would have gotten along with great. As a result of this connection, I find him beautiful. Only time would tell if we have sexual chemistry but the passion that is already there despite the distance...........WHOA.