PDA

View Full Version : Inner child transformed and an adult appeared..?

Perfect Storm
04-04-2014, 10:27 AM
I was having a talk with my inner child. She was upset and crying. She was more or less head level with my chest.

After a while she stopped crying stared out and away and then, to my surprise an adult form emerged.

This adult was next to me eye to eye level. A slight smile looking side ways at me. I explained that she was my older sister as I was her (inner childs) older sister. The inner child had faded at this point and was not as clear.

Now after a talk with my 'older sister' (HS or child growing?) I feel this heat right down my left side of my body and across my whole heart. Is this the healing?

Seems awfully fast.

Might be relevant - but I had a dream I was carrying triplets last night, though one child could not be seen on the scan, though there was obviously a gap for one.. made me think of body/mind/spirit sorta of three.

Black Sheep
06-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Seems awfully fast.
Fast and slow are just a matter of relativity or perspective.

It's not uncommon for inner children to undergo changes, or transformation with healing. It can take many forms(like revealing, changing age, form, turning into light, etc.).

Heat, light, and other symptoms, sometimes the effects are dramatic, sometimes, like a whisper in the dark, which accumulates over time.

Perfect Storm
06-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Thanks Black, was not checking this for replies anymore, but glad I checked the sub forum :)

Nameless
06-04-2014, 03:42 PM
I have been doing a process out of the book, Soul Love, about meeting our inner selves - doubtful self, worry self, fearful self, etc, etc., and in this meditation, they always start out as children for me, and then you ask them what they want to tell you, and then you "grow" them up, and then a being of light transforms them, and then you take them into your heart. It is really beautiful and loving, and usually takes me, from start to finish, about an hour, sometimes a bit longer if more than one show up - which has happened to me once.

Doing this inner child/self work has transformed myself in so many ways. But using this meditation, the start to finish time is usually only an hour, but I think it is thorough enough that an hour is all it takes.....

Perfect Storm
06-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Cool i thought it would takes days or weeks or something like that.

silent whisper
08-04-2014, 08:04 AM
I was having a talk with my inner child. She was upset and crying. She was more or less head level with my chest.

After a while she stopped crying stared out and away and then, to my surprise an adult form emerged.

This adult was next to me eye to eye level. A slight smile looking side ways at me. I explained that she was my older sister as I was her (inner childs) older sister. The inner child had faded at this point and was not as clear.

Now after a talk with my 'older sister' (HS or child growing?) I feel this heat right down my left side of my body and across my whole heart. Is this the healing?

Seems awfully fast.

Might be relevant - but I had a dream I was carrying triplets last night, though one child could not be seen on the scan, though there was obviously a gap for one.. made me think of body/mind/spirit sorta of three.

Merging three seems symbolic indeed..and you create some wonderfully perfect storms to bring this about...as always..:hug3:

Perfect Storm
08-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Merging three seems symbolic indeed..and you create some wonderfully perfect storms to bring this about...as always..:hug3:

I see what you did there :hug2:

Yeah change was needed.

loopylucid
08-04-2014, 07:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FqpiP9gkSk

Wait for the musical interlude! lol

Loopy x

silent whisper
09-04-2014, 01:32 PM
I see what you did there :hug2:

Yeah change was needed.

The left side of the body may be highlighting the energy activating perhaps. Becoming aware of that side.. Left is often related to the feminine, receptive, receiving, nurturing amongst other things.

:hug3: