PDA

View Full Version : bad spirits? something out of the ordinary surely...

thesheepsclothing
20-11-2010, 05:20 PM
howdy, i'm new to this forum; It looks like the right place to discuss whats been going on with me and I feel some of you may find it interesting and (hopefully) have some insight for me. OK, I am 20 now, and back when I was probably 16 or so I had my first encounter with what I believe to be alien (that's anything not human - right?). I was laying in my bed coming off a bit of a bender, totally sober but a bit tired, and I felt a presence in my room, I had woken up from being a little dosed off but I couldn't move - I felt paralyzed. This figure (like a shadow, no real form that I can remember, pure darkness though) entered my room and started coming towards me, i kept trying to scream or move and I couldn't, and it got in my face and started screaming like a terrifyingly crazy horror movie or something, like a demonic scream right in my face...crazy. I snapped (into?) out of (it?) whatever was going on and it was like my vision cleared (came into focus maybe) and i could move again, but there was no break in what actually just happened I was awake for all of it. OK with that being said, I assumed something was wrong with me, this stuff happened to me numerous times, really terrifying **** every time, over the course of these past 4 or so years and I had started to began to think that I was schizophrenic (oh, this started prior to any real drug usage or anything of that sort...) or like, something crazy, because I never had any tangible proof to think that this wasn't like a "break" in reality and that I was just imagining all this terrible ****. OK! now rewind to a week ago, I'm chilling on the couch watching TV and I felt this presence (the same presence I usually feel before **** goes down) and I'm starting to get fed up at this point with this bull**** so I kind of just brush it off and keep watching TV, and then the covers get ripped off me, not very violently, but in a manner that I could not recreate. i spent the next 20 minutes trying to make them do what they did, they sort of came up and off, like someone had picked them up right off me just to show me t hey were there or something - thats the only way I can describe it. So the next day I'm talking to my friend about this downstairs in his room and I feel the presence again - so I walk into the darkest room of the downstairs sort of to just call it out, I'm getting frustrated at this point. I obviously see nothing, so I walk back into his room and as I enter the door I now notice blood smeared along the doorway, eye level, and it TOTALLY wasn't there when I walked out of the room 30 seconds earlier. I show my friend who's reading the Torah on the bed and he starts to get a little freaked, we go upstairs to see if anyone else was bleeding or anything... obviously no one. it would have been hard to get blood on the part of the doorway where there was without knowing, it probably about 5 1/2 feet up the wall and it looked like someone had bit the side of the doorway with bloody gums because there were no teeth marks. My friend on the bed then notices that on the inside of the doorway, there is blood smeared in the shape of a 6. At this point, we decide to go upstairs and tell everyone, and smoke a cigarette, I have the chills all over and i was just trying to keep my cool. I then feel the need to be alone so I go out on the back porch by myself - keep in mind there are no windows behind me or anything above me besides our roof. I'm looking down at the roof of my neighbors and I'm just staring at my shadow, and then my shadow moves. I think, OK, whatever, **** moves when y our not paying attention sometimes, like it could have been nothing, maybe I moved, maybe I imagined i t... and then it starts REALLY moving, and breaks off of my shadow and starts walking around and ****! then running, at this point I don't know what to do. i'm just standing there scared as all hell. I call my pops who's religious and he says to go get a bible, good advice. so i go out and get one, and open to a random page. its about demon possession.

Nothings really happened since then, I don't really know what to do, I want to conquer this and I feel I may be in a little over my head. What do you guys think!

tragblack
20-11-2010, 05:48 PM
It doesn't explain everything, but look up sleep paralysis. The first part of your experience sounds just like it.

I cannot account for the second part of your experience.

thesheepsclothing
20-11-2010, 07:23 PM
you're right, that does seem like what I experienced but I feel like theres much more to it... maybe thats a part of it?

Xan
20-11-2010, 11:01 PM
tsc... There are ways to protect yourself - such as visualizing pure light flowing down from the universe to fill you up and surround you. Or, calling out to your spirit guides or some divine being you relate to.

But if it were me, I would bypass getting so deep into the fear and simply look at the shadow being and ask it who it is and why it's here. Really. You will probably be surprised at what you learn about the guy... and yourself.

Xan