PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal stalker?

characteristic
30-03-2014, 03:50 AM
I'm not entirely sure if this is in the right forum, since I'm not technically being "haunted," just followed (maybe). If it's in the wrong forum, I apologize.

When I was younger (teen years), my friends and I used to contact spirits via the Ouija board quite regularly. We had a few scares, but nothing particularly bad happened. However, we once contacted an entity who called himself Legion. Shortly thereafter, my friend (the one who was using the Ouija board with me) and I saw a black, hooded figure at different times. She walked through it and said it felt extremely cold. I saw it standing over me and its breath felt extremely cold. I also felt the very cold presence and immediately thought it was the entity. After that, nothing happened until ...

The better half of a decade passes, and I started getting interested in hauntings and contacting spirits again. This time I got a pendulum with a yes/no/maybe answer pad. The first time I use it, I ask the spirit's name by going through the alphabet. He spells out Legion. During a series of yes/no questions, he reveals that he's stalking me and that he doesn't have any intention of leaving any time soon. Every time I've used the pendulum since, I've only been able to contact Legion. If I ask to talk to someone else, he says 'no'. I can't really ask why he's following me, because I can only ask yes/no questions and I'm not entirely sure he'd tell me anyway. Additionally, my room mate has started seeing the shadow figure when she gets up to go to the bathroom, and she's started to seem a little afraid of it. I haven't seen it.

Anyway, I've always been a bit skeptical about this, thinking it's all my imaginings. But I find it strange that other people who've never talked to each other (my high school friend and current room mate) are seeing the same looming shape, and the shape pops up around the same time Legion does. Assuming this fellow is stalking me as he claims, what would his purpose be? What does it mean when an entity follows you? Is there some way I could ask him?

primrose
30-03-2014, 08:06 AM
As you probably now know, using Ouiji boards can be dangerous and you are opening up to who knows what. As for what is happening now, if there is a Spiritualist Church in your area, you could speak with a medium there who could answer your questions. In the meantime protect yourself, you could also tell legion he's not welcome and to leave you.

characteristic
30-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Thanks primrose. Yes, I know about the dangers of Ouija boards. I didn't take it as seriously as I do now, and I probably should have.

I doubt there's a Spiritual church in my area, or even a medium (small town in the middle of nowhere, haha). But I'll look.

What are some good methods of protection? Might he get hostile if I try to make him leave? Thus far, he hasn't really bothered me much, and I don't want to make it worse.

primrose
30-03-2014, 06:56 PM
As for protection imagine you have a bubble around you that keeps out all negativity, or a mirror that repels same. I don't think he'll get hostile, just make it clear you want him to leave.