PDA

View Full Version : Time / Frequency / Motion / Graviton

r6r6
28-03-2014, 12:40 PM
Motion of six fundamental types;

spin( left-right ), torque( left-right ), contract-expand, inside-out, orbit, precession

Angle is the metaphysical complement to time / frequency / motion.

/|\ = three lines-of-relationship

* = nodal event aka crossing point of three lines-of-relationship

* * * * = potential for the minimal solid as 2D subdivided triangle / plane / membrane, wherein the green dot is centered in the triangle.

* * * * = potential for minimal, warped / curved, 2D subdivided triangle / plane / membrane--- ex ( or v ----.

* * * * = as 2D, inherently complemented by 9, metaphysical surface angles
....spun 2D triangle exhibits NO precessional aspects...

* * * * = as 3D tetra{4}hedron has 12, metaphysical surface angles
..3D tetra{4}hedron inherently has precessional 90 degree aspects of two of its lines-of-relationship,

...3D tetra{4}hedron inherently defines a minimal tube / tunnel i.e. the 3D tetrahedron has exhibits the minimal set of diametrically opposing, entry and exit openings.

* * * * * = triangular based dipyramid with 9 surface lines-of-relationship,

.15, complementary, metaphysical surface angles........
...1 axial line-of-relationship totals 10 lines-of-relationship.

* * * * * * * * * = truncation of two end nodes( * * )derives a tube / tunnel of another type, as a row of 3 triangles that is also defined as an irregular octa(8)hedron that is a little more complex to figure out what is what, i.e,

..36 total lines-of-relationship

....9 being quasi-axial lines-of-relationship--- ergo internal not surface --- between the two opposing end sets of triangles,

....27 being the possible apparrent total of surface angles, but not sure as this is a little difficult for me to envision with out some pencil, paper or graphic program and a brain that is operating at a least 75%. ;--)

I say quasi-axes because, those 9 are not centered but6 of the 9 criss-cross at the volumetric center this irregular octa(8)gon. Sort of like internal diagonals or struts of tensional stability.

However, just on the above 36 and 9 information, my mind always clicks to 18 quarks--- 6-6-6 -- and 18 anti-quarks--- 6-6-6 ---and that is not new news,

What is new for me is that 9 quasi-axi, as some of are familiar with the 9 gluons--- aka strong sub-nuclear force ----, of which only 8 are considerate i.e. of consideration, and this a 2ndary complicated issue of adding together colors, flavors, and whatever else that is difficult for me to comprehend, no matter how many times I read about.

Ok, so we need to establish the for sure, the number surface angles and other lines of relationship other those 9 axi of this irregular octa(8)hedron aka truncated dipyramid--- * * * * * * * * * ---.

I know for sure there is a least 15 surface lines of relationship but are the other 17 that add to 27, also on the surface?

r6