PDA

View Full Version : Ladybugs and Robins.

loopylucid
27-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Wasnt really sure where to put this, so if its wrong section sorry moderators :)
Hey all:hug3:
Just like some ideas really, for quite some time, around a year maybe a bit longer, ladybugs/birds have just swarmed my life, there doesnt seem to be much info out there in terms of there spiritual qualitys if you like that ive found, so wondered if any insights on that could be had. They were absolutely everywhere, even books i read or random things on internet, but a very physical presence to, often id look down and just see one on the sleeve of my arm.
There presence recently ended and back came in my red robin, who has been a consistant throughout most of my life.

Im just curious what thoughts are around what these beautiful creatures show us.

Loopy:hug3:

gunswordsarecool
27-03-2014, 03:30 PM
sounds like your spirit guides to me.

Gracey
27-03-2014, 04:38 PM
a group of ladybugs is called loveliness...

loopylucid
28-03-2014, 08:53 AM
Thank you guns, I do agree it does seem they've come to guide me :)

Hey Gracey, aww loveliness sounds perfect!! And beautiful bird picture, love his beak!!!

Do you both have animals that turn up at certain points in your life for a while and then leave?

Loopy

Gracey
31-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Thank you guns, I do agree it does seem they've come to guide me :)

Hey Gracey, aww loveliness sounds perfect!! And beautiful bird picture, love his beak!!!

Do you both have animals that turn up at certain points in your life for a while and then leave?

Loopy

yea, i have had a variety of animal guides show up at various times. a lot of dogs actually.

loopylucid
31-03-2014, 06:14 PM
I adore dogs, loyal and unconditional, what better combination!

Loopy :)

pdizzle45
31-03-2014, 07:51 PM
Hey loopy!

Ladybugs seem to have some type of sacred quality to me. I'm not sure why. But apparently they are supposed to appear to you during a time of good luck in your life. New happiness could be appearing in your life.

loopylucid
31-03-2014, 08:53 PM
:hug3: Heya pdizzle, and im just listening to echoes live at Pompeii! So ofcourse you'd show up hehehe! you know good music when you hear it!

And yeh the ladybugs, they have definitely taken on a kind of special meaning with me to, id never really paid any attention to them before, im pretty transfixed on my robins! hehehe.

Do you have a lot of animal guides?

Loopy

Awakened Queen
31-03-2014, 09:04 PM
I see a ladybug as a small beetle. The scarab beetle is an ancient Egyptian symbol. It could be a sign of your growing spirituality.

pdizzle45
01-04-2014, 12:59 AM
:hug3: Heya pdizzle, and im just listening to echoes live at Pompeii! So ofcourse you'd show up hehehe! you know good music when you hear it!

And yeh the ladybugs, they have definitely taken on a kind of special meaning with me to, id never really paid any attention to them before, im pretty transfixed on my robins! hehehe.

Do you have a lot of animal guides?

Loopy

Yes I do Loopy. BTW i'm listening to my pink floyd favorite playlist on spotify right now.
Anyhow, I have always felt the Eagle,Hawk and Falcon were guides for me. I have always felt a strong connection to the moth as well. They have appeared to me at very odd times in real life, and in my dreams. I can spot one of those birds though from a mile away. I also love the way they fly with confidence and how they stand out so much.
I'm not sure why I like the moth so much. Just feel a strong connection with them. Especially when I began to grow spiritually.

Star Wolf Medicine Woman
01-04-2014, 10:35 PM
I have to say that lady bugs or ladybirds as we call them in the uk.. are preyed upon by birds including Robins Blackbirds etc... So periodically the bugs swarm and the birds come down and feast, thats life.... I do not think there is any mystical or spirituality about this process it is just nature...

loopylucid
02-04-2014, 12:27 PM
I have to say that lady bugs or ladybirds as we call them in the uk.. are preyed upon by birds including Robins Blackbirds etc... So periodically the bugs swarm and the birds come down and feast, thats life.... I do not think there is any mystical or spirituality about this process it is just nature...

Cheers for that, its quite interesting in relation, seems to be some kind of nature understanding itself metaphor with this, and respecting each other, as my Robin was very scarce when they kicked in and back in full swing now, the ladybirds have left hehehe! Working in harmony huh! hehehe

Loopy

loopylucid
02-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Yes I do Loopy. BTW i'm listening to my pink floyd favorite playlist on spotify right now.
Anyhow, I have always felt the Eagle,Hawk and Falcon were guides for me. I have always felt a strong connection to the moth as well. They have appeared to me at very odd times in real life, and in my dreams. I can spot one of those birds though from a mile away. I also love the way they fly with confidence and how they stand out so much.
I'm not sure why I like the moth so much. Just feel a strong connection with them. Especially when I began to grow spiritually.

:hug3: Cool PD!! The moth is interesting, highly influenced by the moon, does astrology etc interest you?

Loopy

pdizzle45
02-04-2014, 05:59 PM
:hug3: Cool PD!! The moth is interesting, highly influenced by the moon, does astrology etc interest you?

Loopy

I've always been quite intrigued by astrology(I'm a cancer,which is also highly influenced by the moon). But I think one of my favorite things to do is, on a clear night when the sky is like one giant blanket of stars, and the moon is so bright that it covers the dark night sky with light, I'll find a vacant area somewhere rural (or as close to rural as I can find considering where I live) and just spend hours looking up and all around...There is so much peace during these times...So quiet...I love it!
When I first became interested in spirituality, I would see moths everywhere! They would land on me at odd times, and would also appear when I was deep in thought...

Gracey
02-04-2014, 06:28 PM
I adore dogs, loyal and unconditional, what better combination!

Loopy :)

I actually don't like dogs, which makes their guidance all the more interesting.

loopylucid
03-04-2014, 07:32 AM
I've always been quite intrigued by astrology(I'm a cancer,which is also highly influenced by the moon). But I think one of my favorite things to do is, on a clear night when the sky is like one giant blanket of stars, and the moon is so bright that it covers the dark night sky with light, I'll find a vacant area somewhere rural (or as close to rural as I can find considering where I live) and just spend hours looking up and all around...There is so much peace during these times...So quiet...I love it!
When I first became interested in spirituality, I would see moths everywhere! They would land on me at odd times, and would also appear when I was deep in thought...

That's beautiful pd :hug3: Can see then why the moth features so strongly for you then, follow the moon light!! Just try and avoid the traps of the man-made lights hehehe!:D
Reminds me of the last few lines of a poem I wrote...

That now I must beg your pardon,
For not trusting in the sunlight,
The earth and dew and forsight...
The life in me as moonlight... lovingly,
love always makes a universe..
Out of me.

Loopynut job!!:hug3:

loopylucid
03-04-2014, 07:35 AM
I actually don't like dogs, which makes their guidance all the more interesting.

Hey Gracey, don't like dogs!! boo!! lol but its interesting to think, I wonder how many people get guided by there favourite animals.. must say robins and ladybugs weren't exactly favourites of mine, mine would of definitely been a dog, cat or peacock if it were the case.

Still you get what you need in this life, no two ways about that lol :)

Loopy

pdizzle45
03-04-2014, 05:37 PM
That now I must beg your pardon,
For not trusting in the sunlight,
The earth and dew and forsight...
The life in me as moonlight... lovingly,
love always makes a universe..
Out of me.
Loopynut job!!:hug3:

Love it Loopy!