PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous Kundalini Awakening Cause?

pgrundy
27-03-2014, 01:15 AM
From what I have read, having a spontaneous kundalini awakening, that is, a movement of energy through all the chakras into a divine light, is destabilizing and not desirable, but it sometimes happens.

What would cause this?

I know that there are people who want this outcome, yet it is my understanding that doing it in a controlled way is preferable. So why does it sometimes just happen spontaneously?

Thank you in advance for any ideas or references you might have on this.

Bodhi_Spirit
27-03-2014, 01:34 AM
It can be caused by all sorts of reasons. Usually it happens because of extreme stress or by practicing the wrong meditation techniques.

kumarjitghoshal
27-03-2014, 01:43 AM
Hello pgrundy ,:smile:
IT is possible of a spontaneous and sudden awakening of Kundalini in fear , grief , despair , ecstasy or any extreme of emotion .
ans sometimes consequences might be madness , schizophrenia , hallucinations ......
for a reference ..... you can read Autobiography of a yogi by Yogananda ... i can't remember the page number sorry.

Bodhi Spirit is also right to say , wrong practice is another reason.

Sudden activation of Kundalini will be tolerated by few one whose body is ready and this incident will become a blessing for that one , but this case is rare.
But a controlled way of awakening kundalini is much preferable.
For having intensity people today are doing so many things , but with Kundalini awakened it is intense all around just by sitting there.
Namaste

Just by google i got these links might help -
http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.php?story=ShockofAwakening

http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/~keutzer/kundalini/kundalini-faq.html

pgrundy
27-03-2014, 12:35 PM
Thank you kumargitgoshal and Bodhi Spirit. I appreciate the answer and the links.

This makes sense to me now.

GoldenLioness
27-03-2014, 03:51 PM
My kundalini awakened spontaneously. I was not a spiritual person at all and just a beginner in meditation. I had meditated about a year previously but then began again after I had a devastating experience that changed everything in my life. I looked up the chakra system and I had been meditating on my root chakra as it needed much attention. After a few days I noticed a tingling (kind of an itch) at the base of my spine..it would wake me up in the middle of the night but I never gave it much thought. After meditating a few more weeks I experienced energy rising from root into my sacral chakra and it was indeed very painful because my energy system was not clean at all. However, since this occurrence I have changed my life continuously as needed so that I can be more healthy and allow the kundalini to arise safely.

pgrundy
27-03-2014, 10:41 PM
My kundalini awakened spontaneously. I was not a spiritual person at all and just a beginner in meditation. I had meditated about a year previously but then began again after I had a devastating experience that changed everything in my life. I looked up the chakra system and I had been meditating on my root chakra as it needed much attention. After a few days I noticed a tingling (kind of an itch) at the base of my spine..it would wake me up in the middle of the night but I never gave it much thought. After meditating a few more weeks I experienced energy rising from root into my sacral chakra and it was indeed very painful because my energy system was not clean at all. However, since this occurrence I have changed my life continuously as needed so that I can be more healthy and allow the kundalini to arise safely.

It happened to me 30 years ago as a result of intense negative emotion (fear mostly, but grief also) combined with what I guess you might call 'wrong practice'. I was trying hard to be a good Catholic so as to 'deserve' my 2nd husband, who was bothered by the fact that I was a divorcee. I was going through the long difficult and often humiliating annulment process so we could be 'really married' in the Church, and I'd joined a Catholic prayer group that I'd just been asked to leave. (They were moving into self-punitive worship--not eating, kneeling on rocks, etc, and I said I felt that was unhealthy, so they lovingly kicked me out.)

Not long after that a man who brutally assaulted me when I was 19 moved back to town and my whole family expected me to be nice to him even though they knew what he had done.

The kundalini experience started as a sort of derealization of the world, as if I could literally see spaces between the atoms, and the fact that solid objects were an illusion. It progressed rapidly, growing more intense and strange with each step. I'd say the whole thing built over the course of about five days.

On the last day I went to bed, sure I was going mad, and all around me I could hear voices, but not nice voices, jeering sarcastic voices. I felt I had somehow found the pit of hell, literally.

In my grief I said a prayer that is central to the Catholic Mass: "Lord, I am not worthy to receive you, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed."

Instantly there was a kind of 'whoooosh...' up my spine and out the top of my head into a brilliant living, all loving, all knowing light. Time did not exist. From within this light I could see that what we think of as 'reality' is just our beautiful souls cramped into a causal string that was so small, and so surrounded by vastness on all sides, and yet we could not see it while inside of that string.

Then boom. Back in my body. I slept well, felt fine the next day, and for the next 30 years my entire life changed.

pgrundy
27-03-2014, 10:46 PM
BTW, ironically, I was granted the annulment and my 2nd husband left me almost immediately afterward for a woman who is a Baptist.

If you know anything about religions in the US, this is actually kind of funny in a dark way.

I went to graduate school and wrote a paper about it. No one there would help me frame it within Hindu meditative practice, because for one thing it was in Indiana, where hardly any Hindus were, and for another, they probably thought I was just nuts.

Years later while reading about kundalini I felt like I finally understood what happened. It was like hitting a 'reset' button for my entire physical and spiritual self. I would not recommend trying it casually.

Uma
27-03-2014, 11:16 PM
From everything I know about Kundalini spontaneous awakening, if it occurs of its own accord without your forcing it through some breathing technique, is a good and natural thing.

Everyone's experience of it is different. The energy has a purpose and that is to clear away darkness and open you up to the light of your being (all the good stuff). A true Kundalini awakening will result in a new awareness of yourself and the world around you...and the behaviour change that goes with that.

Kundalini awakens spontaneously in souls who have had it awakened before (in past life). At the right time and place, something will trigger your soul memory of this and the divine energy will continue wherever it left off.

If you need and desire an outer guide on the journey, and you are ready (receptive) then the "teacher" will appear.

pgrundy
28-03-2014, 12:57 AM
From everything I know about Kundalini spontaneous awakening, if it occurs of its own accord without your forcing it through some breathing technique, is a good and natural thing.

Everyone's experience of it is different. The energy has a purpose and that is to clear away darkness and open you up to the light of your being (all the good stuff). A true Kundalini awakening will result in a new awareness of yourself and the world around you...and the behaviour change that goes with that.

Kundalini awakens spontaneously in souls who have had it awakened before (in past life). At the right time and place, something will trigger your soul memory of this and the divine energy will continue wherever it left off.

If you need and desire an outer guide on the journey, and you are ready (receptive) then the "teacher" will appear.

I hope so. I do think the effects were mostly good. It was disorienting, yes, and very dramatic, but when I look back at it now it all makes sense.

The light at the end of this experience is beyond description. Afterwards, everything looks different than before.

Bodhi_Spirit
28-03-2014, 01:46 AM
It happened to me 30 years ago as a result of intense negative emotion (fear mostly, but grief also) combined with what I guess you might call 'wrong practice'. I was trying hard to be a good Catholic so as to 'deserve' my 2nd husband, who was bothered by the fact that I was a divorcee. I was going through the long difficult and often humiliating annulment process so we could be 'really married' in the Church, and I'd joined a Catholic prayer group that I'd just been asked to leave. (They were moving into self-punitive worship--not eating, kneeling on rocks, etc, and I said I felt that was unhealthy, so they lovingly kicked me out.)

Not long after that a man who brutally assaulted me when I was 19 moved back to town and my whole family expected me to be nice to him even though they knew what he had done.

The kundalini experience started as a sort of derealization of the world, as if I could literally see spaces between the atoms, and the fact that solid objects were an illusion. It progressed rapidly, growing more intense and strange with each step. I'd say the whole thing built over the course of about five days.

On the last day I went to bed, sure I was going mad, and all around me I could hear voices, but not nice voices, jeering sarcastic voices. I felt I had somehow found the pit of hell, literally.

In my grief I said a prayer that is central to the Catholic Mass: "Lord, I am not worthy to receive you, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed."

Instantly there was a kind of 'whoooosh...' up my spine and out the top of my head into a brilliant living, all loving, all knowing light. Time did not exist. From within this light I could see that what we think of as 'reality' is just our beautiful souls cramped into a causal string that was so small, and so surrounded by vastness on all sides, and yet we could not see it while inside of that string.

Then boom. Back in my body. I slept well, felt fine the next day, and for the next 30 years my entire life changed.

I had much of the same experience, but mine was brought on during chakra meditations. I became interested in chakra meditations after doing basic buddhist meditations for a while. I started the process of focusing my meditations on clearing out any negative emotions from my chakras.

It all came to a head on December 28th of 2012 I was 33 at the time (Jesus was 33 at the time of his death, funny how things happen). During that evening of meditation I felt pop and a rush of warm energy after about five minutes of focusing on my solar plexus charka. I finished the meditation after going through all of the chakras without much else happening. The next day I did the same meditation but this time way different. When I got to my throat chakra the energy kept moving and when it got to my third eye I went into a deep trance. In this trance state I encountered a blue being. All I remember is shaking my head yes in response to what ever this being said to me. Then whoosh I saw swept up into a sea of white light. It felt like an strong electrical current had run through my entire body. It scared the out of me and stopped almost as soon as it happened.

I then ran into the bathroom scared out of my mind and washed my face with some cold water. Another crazy thing was that when I looked into the mirror my normally brown eyes were a glowing gold color. After this everything started to change. I was also experiencing moments of seeing through the veil that we call reality. I also experienced a lot of voices and images, I went from having somewhat open psychic senses to being totally open.

That whole process almost drove me mad. I have to say it is not something to take lightly. If I would have know that chakra meditations would have caused the kundalini awakening I would have avoided those meditations all together.

pgrundy
28-03-2014, 12:30 PM
I had much of the same experience, but mine was brought on during chakra meditations. I became interested in chakra meditations after doing basic buddhist meditations for a while. I started the process of focusing my meditations on clearing out any negative emotions from my chakras.

It all came to a head on December 28th of 2012 I was 33 at the time (Jesus was 33 at the time of his death, funny how things happen). During that evening of meditation I felt pop and a rush of warm energy after about five minutes of focusing on my solar plexus charka. I finished the meditation after going through all of the chakras without much else happening. The next day I did the same meditation but this time way different. When I got to my throat chakra the energy kept moving and when it got to my third eye I went into a deep trance. In this trance state I encountered a blue being. All I remember is shaking my head yes in response to what ever this being said to me. Then whoosh I saw swept up into a sea of white light. It felt like an strong electrical current had run through my entire body. It scared the out of me and stopped almost as soon as it happened.

I then ran into the bathroom scared out of my mind and washed my face with some cold water. Another crazy thing was that when I looked into the mirror my normally brown eyes were a glowing gold color. After this everything started to change. I was also experiencing moments of seeing through the veil that we call reality. I also experienced a lot of voices and images, I went from having somewhat open psychic senses to being totally open.

That whole process almost drove me mad. I have to say it is not something to take lightly. If I would have know that chakra meditations would have caused the kundalini awakening I would have avoided those meditations all together.

Bodhi_Spirit, I am so grateful to you for sharing your experience. It's interesting that we were about the same age when this happened. I have never met another person who experienced this, and what made it especially hard to sort out afterward was that I lived in Indiana at the time (and grew up there). Although I'd read many Indian and Buddhist texts out of personal interest, few other people from that area understand any of it or have even heard of it.

When I look back on it now I can see that while it was destabilizing in the short term, my life needed to be destabilized and reassembled. The life I had as a young person was filled with violence, lies, and fear, and now that is not the case.

Here's a weird detail: For a couple of years after, I seemed to short out small appliances. People laugh when I share this detail (which is not often, as you can imagine) but it's not a joke. In the first year after the experience I had four coffee makers and five hair dryers. I finally quit buying hairdryers. Who needs a hairdryer anyway?

All the best to you, and thank you again for sharing that. :smile:

GoldenLioness
28-03-2014, 02:38 PM

It seems that it sometimes happens after or during occasions in our lives that surround fear, grief, chaos, etc. That is beautiful how your energy flowed, mine continues to work up into all the chakras but I have never had a full-out blow of the energy up and down my spine, not yet. Though this experience seems wacky and crazy and has many negative effects if the experiencer is not prepared, I believe it only happens when we are truly ready, and the outcome if we choose to work with the energy is beautiful :smile:

pgrundy
28-03-2014, 03:20 PM
It seems that it sometimes happens after or during occasions in our lives that surround fear, grief, chaos, etc. That is beautiful how your energy flowed, mine continues to work up into all the chakras but I have never had a full-out blow of the energy up and down my spine, not yet. Though this experience seems wacky and crazy and has many negative effects if the experiencer is not prepared, I believe it only happens when we are truly ready, and the outcome if we choose to work with the energy is beautiful :smile:

Yes I see it that way too. In the short term it was unsettling and destabilizing, but over the long term it enabled me to heal and to be helpful to others. :smile:

Uma
28-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Not everyone has or needs these kinds of experiences. I certainly didn't yet my Kundalini awoke spontaneously from the presence of a master - in a very benign and loving manner.

And for those rare people who do need a more violent waking up experience they should take comfort in knowing that it will pass and will not need to be repeated.

The way Kundalini awakens depends on how and where you are blocked energetically (mentally, emotionally, karmically). And you can unblock yourself by working on these areas in your life. When Kundalini awakens this becomes an inner guide that helps you to do that.

pgrundy
29-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Not everyone has or needs these kinds of experiences. I certainly didn't yet my Kundalini awoke spontaneously from the presence of a master - in a very benign and loving manner.

And for those rare people who do need a more violent waking up experience they should take comfort in knowing that it will pass and will not need to be repeated.

The way Kundalini awakens depends on how and where you are blocked energetically (mentally, emotionally, karmically). And you can unblock yourself by working on these areas in your life. When Kundalini awakens this becomes an inner guide that helps you to do that.

Yes I think it is a good thing even when it begins as a disruption. I think it is safe to say though that most people in the US do not think about these things at all and if they did I they would not understand why they should bother. That is sad but I think it is changing. I am grateful for everything.

Awakened Queen
31-03-2014, 07:16 PM
From what I have read, having a spontaneous kundalini awakening, that is, a movement of energy through all the chakras into a divine light, is destabilizing and not desirable, but it sometimes happens.

What would cause this?

I know that there are people who want this outcome, yet it is my understanding that doing it in a controlled way is preferable. So why does it sometimes just happen spontaneously?

I had a spontaneous kundalini awakening. It was devastating and beautiful. I was not ready for it. Mine was triggered by breaking up with my Twin Flame. My awakening almost killed me. I thought I was going crazy.
http://awakenedqueen.blogspot.com/2012/06/spiritual-awakening.html

forestfire
01-04-2014, 08:14 AM
I had a spontaneous kundalini awakening. It was devastating and beautiful. I was not ready for it. Mine was triggered by breaking up with my Twin Flame. My awakening almost killed me. I thought I was going crazy.
http://awakenedqueen.blogspot.com/2012/06/spiritual-awakening.html
Funny, mine occurred when I met her (twinflame, although I don't like that word) and she also had a kundalini awakening at the same period. We check on our mutual progress together! (she's a much better "student" than me!). It has been very painful at the beginning, not only the physical sensations (mostly pain like something heavy was "stuck" at sacral level) but the emotional roller-coaster too (kundalini + TF story, not quite sure which feeded which). How long did it last and how do you feel now, Awakened Queen?
hugs
FF

LadyMay
23-04-2014, 06:39 PM
I also had a spiritual awakening whilst with my twin flame. I became awake, and then two days later had a Kundalini awakening (weirdly). Although I'm not sure my Kundalini is fully risen yet. I'm sure one day it will be. Me and my twin are not together anymore.

anand
21-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Hi Scarlett
I am also kundalini awakened.Do you work on your chakras or some breathing technique
?

LadyMay
21-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Hi Scarlett
I am also kundalini awakened.Do you work on your chakras or some breathing technique
?

Actually this is a weird thing. My Kundalini now makes me do spontaneous things like yoga, reiki, acupressure, ect on myself, so I don't really know what I'm doing. But all that started after experimenting with meditation. So I would say try meditation first and see where you go from there.

Awakened Queen
21-05-2014, 08:34 PM
I started the awakening process when I met my Twin Flame. When we separated, I had a spontaneous kundalini awakening. It was not fun. It rips apart who you thought you are, how you view the world, and pretty much everything you thought was important in your life. Mine was devastating. It was beautiful at times, but it was difficult. Your ego cannot process an awakening. It shuts down. And suddenly, you're seeing everything without the veil. I felt like I was going crazy.

The signs
http://awakenedqueen.com/2014/05/awakening-the-kundalini-serpent-the-signs/

bird*
23-05-2014, 01:22 AM
The age thing is so strange. Late last summer, I experienced a Kundalini awakening, right before my 34th birthday. I came at this whole thing as a complete babe in the woods: I never did yoga, meditation, or any sort of spiritual practice; however, I have always been a shy, quiet, retiring person, and I realize now that what I thought was simply "spacing out" was actually a form of meditation.

That, combined with me being in a pharmaceutical study for ADHD (which involved me taking an antidepressant along with an amphetamine), as well as the stress of being unemployed and my cat having cancer and eventually having to be put to sleep, were the perfect ingredients for this awakening. I started hearing voices in my head and chalked it up to the pills that I was taking. I assumed that once I got off the pills, they would go away. I had ZERO knowledge of Kundalini, third eye, ascension, etc., and I had NEVER done yoga or organized meditation.

Three days after my 34th birthday, my cat had to be put to sleep. At this point, I had been hearing voices for a month or so and, not realizing that this was an experience that people undergoing ascension sometimes go through, I simply thought that I was having a bad side effect from the pills. That night, I saw a figure walk through my bedroom door. It was formless, like it was made out of energy. That was when I first realized that this was something more than a bad drug interaction.

Because I had next to no knowledge of New Age/Eastern philosophies, I thought I had lost my mind. For 5 months, I fought with these voices in my head. I laid in bed at night, terrified at these demons physically groping me. I literally ran around the house, thinking that someone was chasing me. It was horrifying and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, no matter how horrible a person they may be. One night, my head felt such an intense pressure, I thought it was going to explode. It was not a headache; it felt like my head was being split in half, from the inside out. I cannot imagine a greater hell than the one I went through from August 2013-January 2014.

In late January, the voices started to turn from nasty to helpful. Spirit guides! I was guided by them to read the books of Richard Bach, which were tremendously helpful to me. "Illusions" was particularly helpful in calming my mind. Also, after finally getting around to Googling my symptoms, because I was so desperate to find out if anyone else had gone through what I had been going through, I was guided to several different websites (one of which was this one), and I began this learning process of what a Kundalini awakening is.

I was very angry for awhile, (and I still feel that way some days), that it took me until the age of 34 to learn about these things. This experience has reaffirmed to me, something which I had always felt: that the "education" system of the Western world is largely trash, and an absolute waste of time. The medical system is also ridiculous, thinking that every problem can be solved with a chemical or an operation. I got off the pills back in March and started doing yoga about a month and a half ago, and I feel far better, healthier, and peaceful than I have felt in ages.

I do feel a little bit perturbed/jealous, at times, of people who have actually worked their whole lives to experience such a thing, and have been prepared for it by doing yoga and meditation. It was such a violating feeling to be so unprepared for this awakening, and at times I resent it. However, after reading about so many people who work and work at yoga and meditation, and they still haven't experienced the awakening, it makes me grateful that I am one of the lucky ones to have had this happen to me. I try to focus on the positives of ascension, in order to help me navigate away from the negatives which can crop up out of nowhere somedays. This has been such a brutal learning experience, but it is making me stronger.

GoldenLioness
23-05-2014, 02:21 AM
Your post is inspiring bird! Trying to adapt to the realities that we never knew were even possible can be difficult..it is good to know that there is someone else that has suffered as well as grown through these experiences!

bird*
24-05-2014, 04:46 AM
Your post is inspiring bird! Trying to adapt to the realities that we never knew were even possible can be difficult..it is good to know that there is someone else that has suffered as well as grown through these experiences!

Thanks. It absolutely helps to know that there are other people who have gone through this sort of thing.

Awakened Queen
27-05-2014, 06:46 PM
The age thing is so strange. Late last summer, I experienced a Kundalini awakening, right before my 34th birthday. I came at this whole thing as a complete babe in the woods: I never did yoga, meditation, or any sort of spiritual practice; however, I have always been a shy, quiet, retiring person, and I realize now that what I thought was simply "spacing out" was actually a form of meditation.

That, combined with me being in a pharmaceutical study for ADHD (which involved me taking an antidepressant along with an amphetamine), as well as the stress of being unemployed and my cat having cancer and eventually having to be put to sleep, were the perfect ingredients for this awakening. I started hearing voices in my head and chalked it up to the pills that I was taking. I assumed that once I got off the pills, they would go away. I had ZERO knowledge of Kundalini, third eye, ascension, etc., and I had NEVER done yoga or organized meditation.

Three days after my 34th birthday, my cat had to be put to sleep. At this point, I had been hearing voices for a month or so and, not realizing that this was an experience that people undergoing ascension sometimes go through, I simply thought that I was having a bad side effect from the pills. That night, I saw a figure walk through my bedroom door. It was formless, like it was made out of energy. That was when I first realized that this was something more than a bad drug interaction.

Because I had next to no knowledge of New Age/Eastern philosophies, I thought I had lost my mind. For 5 months, I fought with these voices in my head. I laid in bed at night, terrified at these demons physically groping me. I literally ran around the house, thinking that someone was chasing me. It was horrifying and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, no matter how horrible a person they may be. One night, my head felt such an intense pressure, I thought it was going to explode. It was not a headache; it felt like my head was being split in half, from the inside out. I cannot imagine a greater hell than the one I went through from August 2013-January 2014.

In late January, the voices started to turn from nasty to helpful. Spirit guides! I was guided by them to read the books of Richard Bach, which were tremendously helpful to me. "Illusions" was particularly helpful in calming my mind. Also, after finally getting around to Googling my symptoms, because I was so desperate to find out if anyone else had gone through what I had been going through, I was guided to several different websites (one of which was this one), and I began this learning process of what a Kundalini awakening is.

I was very angry for awhile, (and I still feel that way some days), that it took me until the age of 34 to learn about these things. This experience has reaffirmed to me, something which I had always felt: that the "education" system of the Western world is largely trash, and an absolute waste of time. The medical system is also ridiculous, thinking that every problem can be solved with a chemical or an operation. I got off the pills back in March and started doing yoga about a month and a half ago, and I feel far better, healthier, and peaceful than I have felt in ages.

I do feel a little bit perturbed/jealous, at times, of people who have actually worked their whole lives to experience such a thing, and have been prepared for it by doing yoga and meditation. It was such a violating feeling to be so unprepared for this awakening, and at times I resent it. However, after reading about so many people who work and work at yoga and meditation, and they still haven't experienced the awakening, it makes me grateful that I am one of the lucky ones to have had this happen to me. I try to focus on the positives of ascension, in order to help me navigate away from the negatives which can crop up out of nowhere somedays. This has been such a brutal learning experience, but it is making me stronger.

When you first started hearing voices, were they negative?

I hear ya. I wasn't prepared either. It was a real shock to my system. I didn't know what was happening to me.

I would get those crown chakra headaches as well. Somebody described it to me as your crown chakra opening after being closed all your life. They compared it to a rusty door that hadn't been used in years. I still get them from time to time, and it usually means Spirit is trying to push information through my dense head lol

bird*
28-05-2014, 01:45 AM
When you first started hearing voices, were they negative?

I hear ya. I wasn't prepared either. It was a real shock to my system. I didn't know what was happening to me.

I would get those crown chakra headaches as well. Somebody described it to me as your crown chakra opening after being closed all your life. They compared it to a rusty door that hadn't been used in years. I still get them from time to time, and it usually means Spirit is trying to push information through my dense head lol

It was a cacophony of voices chastising me, voices trying to help me, my subconscious voices, and I think even my internal organs were talking to me, believe it or not, lol. It felt like a river of noise and energy rushing through my head. 5 months I spent, not knowing what to do. I still get the head vibrations if I spend too much time not working on bettering myself. It's still a moment by moment thing, but you've just got to ride out the bad moments.

wolfmanthe1st
28-05-2014, 02:24 AM
A kundalini awakening is a very dramatic life-changing event. It is essentially a metamorphisis. The kundalini can cause great pain and discomfort one time as it tries to clear away blockages which causes stress and other time be very blissful.

In the process of a kundalini awakening we become receptive to tremendous amount of information whether it be from the universe or past lives. This can cause emotional problems. The lack of clearing negative emotions (whether it be from this life or past lives) before a kundalini awakening can create problems too because they surface. For instance the trauma of seeing a loved killed before your eyes can cause great sorrow which will be released following a kundalini awakening.

There are a variety of "yoga" techniques that help eliminate emotional/physical distress including nadi suddhi and mula bandha.

Awakened Queen
28-05-2014, 07:27 PM
It was a cacophony of voices chastising me, voices trying to help me, my subconscious voices, and I think even my internal organs were talking to me, believe it or not, lol. It felt like a river of noise and energy rushing through my head. 5 months I spent, not knowing what to do. I still get the head vibrations if I spend too much time not working on bettering myself. It's still a moment by moment thing, but you've just got to ride out the bad moments.

I remember thinking "I'm living in crazy town right now." Repeating numbers everywhere, flocks of birds flying over my car, more synchronicities than I could count or logically process, ego death, tears gushing out of my eyes, the sky looking like it had been painted in the sky. It was overwhelming.

bird*
28-05-2014, 09:04 PM
I remember thinking "I'm living in crazy town right now." Repeating numbers everywhere, flocks of birds flying over my car, more synchronicities than I could count or logically process, ego death, tears gushing out of my eyes, the sky looking like it had been painted in the sky. It was overwhelming.

:smile: It's such a relief to know that other people have gone through this, because at the beginning of this, I genuinely didn't know.

Awakened Queen
29-05-2014, 02:49 PM
:smile: It's such a relief to know that other people have gone through this, because at the beginning of this, I genuinely didn't know.

I feel the same way:smile: :hug2:

running
12-06-2014, 03:04 PM

What would cause this?

The way i see it. Not everybody wants to be a like a puppet for lack of a better word. Being like a puppet there is always a right way or wrong one. My kundalini awakening was kind of both. Spontaneous and self induced. It was awesome!!! But I love spontaneous and doing things unique in ways. To do some text book thing would have no value to me. But that's just me.

On the self induced part I would go into trance to the likes of metallica or some other hard rock music. Let out an emotion or two. Blast the energies out of me into a beautiful bliss.