PDA

View Full Version : Life path vs. expression/destiny number

Fleur de Frost
25-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Hi everyone! :) Just wondering how to handle dual energies in the life path and expression/destiny number. Both of mine are complete opposites. One is intense, spiritual, private, guiding - the other is lighthearted, fun, sociable, youthful. Both personalities feel valid, and both feel like me. But since they're so different, I can only experience one at a time... and they drastically change the direction I'm steering my life.

Is this normal, or should I somehow be learning to unite the two numbers? Which one usually holds more importance (relevant to life purpose)? Thank you for your help!

comdoc
01-01-2015, 07:36 PM
Fleur-de-Frost, Birth (Life) Path sum is a result of your birth time (and place), and does not change. Destiny (Expression) or grand total Name Number can be changed through a change-of-name process, such as electional name change or through marriage. Birthpath relates to life purpose, in the sense of what you brought with you into present incarnation. Destiny or Expression Name total represents the tools which correlate with qualities of interaction with others that allow you to fulfill your life purpose. :smile: If you post your unreduced number totals, I will show you how they relate.

jschembri
24-02-2015, 06:00 PM
I noticed that the Expression was also called Destiny.

Your Life Path is derived from your birth date and never changes. Your Life path is the road, path or journey you are traveling. It reveals the opportunities and challenges you will face in life. I have seen this referred to as your Destiny.

The Expression is derived from all the letters in your name. It is the sum of both your soul and dreams. This is how the world see's you, it is how you express yourself to the outside world. I have read where calling the Expression also Destiny is incorrect.

This is supposed to be incorrect, because you are not the path you travel. Your Destiny is your Life Path.

Would appreciate some comments on this