PDA

View Full Version : Every Day,,,

Saggi
25-03-2014, 07:32 AM
It used to be a rare occurrence,,,,

If you went on the odd expedition,,, met someone of like mind,,,

The odd, and yes I mean odd, person turning up in your life, like, at a bus stop, that made the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end, by uttering a few words,,,

Well, blow me,,, if this isn't an every day occurrence now,,, and away from here,,, here it's just natural :D

And, it's making me double take as much as the odd ones did,,,

Anyone else finding this?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

loopylucid
25-03-2014, 09:02 AM
It used to be a rare occurrence,,,,

If you went on the odd expedition,,, met someone of like mind,,,

The odd, and yes I mean odd, person turning up in your life, like, at a bus stop, that made the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end, by uttering a few words,,,

Well, blow me,,, if this isn't an every day occurrence now,,, and away from here,,, here it's just natural :D

And, it's making me double take as much as the odd ones did,,,

Anyone else finding this?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

:hug3: Yeh! Great fun isn't it!! not sure if its same but an example of this, is i go walking alot, i live rural in a place full of farms and fields (for how much longer that will be sustained who knows so i take great advantage of the nature around me now! )

But i notice people looking more to, i find myself absolutely pulled in directions where certain people are, even the simple things, like more people say hello, or i will 'feel' something and look round and find someone is staring at me and when i meet that eye contact, its a bit like im recieving information, what i dont really know because its so quick, after all these arent people i know!:icon_eek: I got so lost in someones energy at the shops the other day i had to be tapped on the shoulder by a stranger to move forward in the queue! hahaha!

One such example, lately, there are two people in this village, who i seem to always see walking when im in a certain mind frame, one seems to come when im complicating a difficulty in my thoughts processes and am trying to balance something, whats weird about this lady, is i remember her from when i was much much younger, i never saw her atall in the past 20 years and she turned up again soon after mum passed, but she looks, exactly the same as she did 20 years ago and i always find myself wondering, if anyone else can see her, she makes me shudder! she always walks the same path, were never close enough to communicate, or i will be driving, id so love to go upto this women and ask her, are you actually here! hahaha but then there is a home for mental health here in the village to and im sure id end up there if i did muhahah!

The 2nd is someone ive had interaction with, an older fella, with a tiny dog, now i dont watch tv etc and im not up on celebritys or any such thing, weve casually chatted for a while, always instigated by him, i always felt kinda 'common' as he talks very poshly! and i could sense great wisdom in him and always thought i wonder why he'd go out his way to talk with me! The eye contact was intense for strangers, During one conversation as we were departing from a very casual chat, he said 'rather interesting. 'I thought no more of it!
I was walking with a friend and this fella turns up again, this time as im with someone he just smiled at me, i said good morning and he smiled again and kept going, my friend just looked at me laughing, said he has never even looked at me! How did you manage that! I was like what... my friend said that my dear is david starkey.......still clueless i looked it up online! muhahaha!

Unusual connections going on everywhere at the moment, infact unusual stuff in general going on everywhere! Great fun!

Loopy x

A human Being
25-03-2014, 09:47 AM
No way, loopy, you're bosom buddies with David Starkey? Cooool, seems an interesting man :cool:

Saggi
25-03-2014, 10:04 AM
:hug3: Yeh! Great fun isn't it!! not sure if its same but an example of this, is i go walking alot, i live rural in a place full of farms and fields (for how much longer that will be sustained who knows so i take great advantage of the nature around me now! )

But i notice people looking more to, i find myself absolutely pulled in directions where certain people are, even the simple things, like more people say hello, or i will 'feel' something and look round and find someone is staring at me and when i meet that eye contact, its a bit like im recieving information, what i dont really know because its so quick, after all these arent people i know!:icon_eek: I got so lost in someones energy at the shops the other day i had to be tapped on the shoulder by a stranger to move forward in the queue! hahaha!

LOL! When, I was just starting out,,, there was a lady in a shop by me that used to drop things, ring wrong numbers into the till, gabble when she spoke,,, get the shakes,,, it was weird,,, what was weirder,, was when she said to me 'I'm sure it's you, I don't do this other than when you're in' I was in proper freak out stage the, but it still made me smile

One such example, lately, there are two people in this village, who i seem to always see walking when im in a certain mind frame, one seems to come when im complicating a difficulty in my thoughts processes and am trying to balance something, whats weird about this lady, is i remember her from when i was much much younger, i never saw her atall in the past 20 years and she turned up again soon after mum passed, but she looks, exactly the same as she did 20 years ago and i always find myself wondering, if anyone else can see her, she makes me shudder! she always walks the same path, were never close enough to communicate, or i will be driving, id so love to go upto this women and ask her, are you actually here! hahaha but then there is a home for mental health here in the village to and im sure id end up there if i did muhahah!

LOL! Another thing that happened, I was in a totally random shop to normal,,, as in popped in there as I was passing it,,, A fella came in with his support worker,,, and just slapped me,,, His support worker was horrified,,, trying to get him to apologize and apologizing for him,,, I laughed and said,,, don't worry, I needed it, the fella just looked at me like I was weird,,, I did,,, I was so ungrounded, it was a massive wake up call,,, think it's probably what the lady was picking up,,,

The 2nd is someone ive had interaction with, an older fella, with a tiny dog, now i dont watch tv etc and im not up on celebritys or any such thing, weve casually chatted for a while, always instigated by him, i always felt kinda 'common' as he talks very poshly! and i could sense great wisdom in him and always thought i wonder why he'd go out his way to talk with me! The eye contact was intense for strangers, During one conversation as we were departing from a very casual chat, he said 'rather interesting. 'I thought no more of it!
I was walking with a friend and this fella turns up again, this time as im with someone he just smiled at me, i said good morning and he smiled again and kept going, my friend just looked at me laughing, said he has never even looked at me! How did you manage that! I was like what... my friend said that my dear is david starkey.......still clueless i looked it up online! muhahaha!

Unusual connections going on everywhere at the moment, infact unusual stuff in general going on everywhere! Great fun!

Loopy x

Maybe he was looking for the 'lack of recognition' of his status which you connected with :wink:

I do love it,,, I've been in my job 3 months and it's mainly here I get it,,,

And I get a deep sense of being in the perfect place

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

loopylucid
25-03-2014, 11:29 AM
No way, loopy, you're bosom buddies with David Starkey? Cooool, seems an interesting man :cool:

Hahahaha! I wouldn't go that far, but... my dog did try to have sexual relations with his dog at one point!! Muhahaha! they seemed very enamoured with each other inspite of the fact there both biatches! (female that is, not swearing for the sake of it!)

Loopy

loopylucid
25-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Saggi, life is just amazing isn't it! I did chuckle at the little slap back to reality you got, as I can picture the support workers face! Ack noooo and even more blooming paperwork!!! lol

Maybe at some point soon were all just join together in a group hug and stop all this messing around enough to realise, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5TwT69i1lU

Dances off into the distance!

Loopy x

Saggi
25-03-2014, 12:05 PM
Who knows,,, the messing about will keep us occupied in the mean time :D

I see your Wonderful World and I raise the dancing bar a tad with this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01JUJYK5ALQ

:wink:

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx