PDA

View Full Version : Physically attacked by an entity? What happened?

FrogWarrior
24-03-2014, 05:32 PM
Last week I was sitting on my chair in front of the computer, and out of nowhere I suddenly felt something physically overpowering me and doing something to my chest, like it was trying to force its way through my chest or something. For the first time as an adult, I screamed while I was awake. Well, I discount sleep paralysis since my vocal cords are paralysed (thus, I'm physically incapable of screaming) but there have been plenty of times in sleep paralysis where I tried to scream. Thats a very different thing though, its normal for sleep paralysis to come with hypnagogic hallucinations, I was awake when this happened. It ended as abruptly as it started, I was in a state of utter terror while it was happening, but was calm and relaxed once it was over. It left me wondering "*** just happened" though.

Another strange detail is that things had been moved around in my room when I woke up the next morning. I don't remember any weird dreams that night or anything, and as far as I can tell, I never left the room so I wasn't sleep walking. The bizarre experience happened at about 6PM, nobody was home. I went to bed early that night since I got up early that morning, so I'd say I went to bed about 8PM and there were people in the house from 9PM onwards. Nobody heard anything, so the heavy CRT tube TV I found face down on the floor must have been placed there, if it fell it would have made a crashing sound. Some more details are my knee was bruised and I had some scrapes on my head and hand. I can't remember how I messed up my knee or got those scrapes and don't remember moving the broken TV (nor would I have any reason to).

I'm an agnostic so I haven't made any conclusions about what happened here. I'd love to hear from others here who have experience with this kinda thing. I'm open minded to the whole psychic thing, so I'd love to hear what a psychic (if real ones actually exist) would have to say about this. I'm open minded to the whole psychic thing, so I'd love to hear what a psychic (if real ones actually exist) would have to say about this. I've been having synchronicity with certain numbers after this happened but other than that, nothing unusual. I have a lot of experience with sleep paralysis, and it reminded me of some of the experiences I've had with that over the years. I used to be scared of these kinds of things (paranormal things like spirits and entities), so its odd that I'm not in the least bit scared or worried after having this experience.

Any insight, advice, suggestions, info etc. will be greatly appreciated.

FrogWarrior
02-04-2014, 02:02 PM
Can nobody help me out here? I need to know if this is something I should be concerned about.

ROM
02-04-2014, 02:50 PM
It could be a soul that died in the location you are living in and has not left the earth yet. In some respects, you are impeding on his or her space and so they feel threatened by your presence. Re-affirm your position and your personal space but also be understanding. If they continue to invade your personal space then you as a spirit have the free-will to get them to leave.

IsleWalker
02-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Frog--

Any chance this pressure on your chest or through it--was an attempt to get sound from you? I don't know what condition caused you not to be able to make sound, but could this be a way to help you to make sound--even if it was screaming?

Maybe I'm misreading, but I'd be interested in how long you have been unable to speak/make sound.

Lora