PDA

View Full Version : Darnit

Spiritlite
19-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Okay so there I am doing yoga and suddenly I look down and I see my necklace chain somehow came undone....God only knows how that happened, and my aquamarine pendant is gone, vanished, kaput. I can't find it. How the heck did my necklace get undone I would understand if it broke, but nope.
This is the second time in my life where a stone just strangely dissapears, vanishes never to be seen again. DARNIT and I loved that pendant, maybe it's time to get another aquamarine one......I hate it when things like that happen.
Spiritlite.
:rolleyes:

Silver
19-11-2010, 06:52 PM
I was never good with jewelry, except for my earrings.
I always would bash my bracelets about or they got caught on people's sweaters, lol.
From now on, if I lose something, that means I can go shopping for something brand new / different!
;o>

Spiritlite
19-11-2010, 07:28 PM
hah that's a great way of looking at it :)
Spiritlite.

SunSister
19-11-2010, 07:30 PM
There is a saying that a stone disappears when you no longer need it. :smile: Might be worth a thought, too. It's why I don't usually wear stones as jewellery.

angel
20-11-2010, 12:30 AM
I use to wear a snowflake obsidian ring. Had it for quite a few months. Was busy at work one day and the ring completely snapped in half. Just found bottom half on floor other half was still stuck to finger.

I too took it as I no longer needed to wear that particular stone, and haven't replaced it.

Blessed be

Angel xx

Spiritlite
20-11-2010, 08:43 PM
that's true to about no longer needing it. I had that happen to a stone ring too just snapped into two and I was like oh well.
Thanks guys.
Spiritlite

Lynn
20-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Hello

Maybe Spirit said it was time for a change for a shift in the enegy that a stone brings forth.

Trying new things at times is hard and loosing something one like is hard but at times change is good. Its material and material goes and comes.

Lynn

Spiritlite
20-11-2010, 11:02 PM
True Lynn.
Spiritlite.