PDA

View Full Version : question ab magic spell

Kamila
23-03-2014, 06:06 AM
Hi guys I hv a question is it okay to do a love spell for my husband and I to help us reconnect closer ? I feel like we love each other but we are not in love with each other or hm how can I describe it lol um perhaps our relationship could use a little romantic spice if u know wat I mean...would it make it ok if I asked for his permission to do it (even tho he's not into this sort of thing) . Im not trying to make him go crazy over me etc. Just to bring some passion back into our marriage. ...if there's any spell experienced folks here would you recommend a spell that is fit again im not looking to make him go crazy over me just to help us get closer in a romantic way thank u ♥♡♥

primrose
23-03-2014, 06:57 AM
I don't know of any spells, I don't think you should tell your husband you want to use one, have you had a discussion about this issue? I'm a big believer in the power of thoughts and visualization, as it works for me, send him loving thoughts and visualize how you want things to be between you as if it's already a reality.

Kamila
25-03-2014, 09:41 PM
I don't know of any spells, I don't think you should tell your husband you want to use one, have you had a discussion about this issue? I'm a big believer in the power of thoughts and visualization, as it works for me, send him loving thoughts and visualize how you want things to be between you as if it's already a reality.
Sounds awesome ill try that thank u

Star Wolf Medicine Woman
25-03-2014, 10:16 PM
I would not have thought that spells/ Love potions come under this topic lol.. But hey what the heck..
He's your husband you are not trying to entice a Lover lol. Carrying out Spells in unpractised hands.. in often destructive... If you are into such practise and i have Pagan/ Druiduc friends who are... Be aware of the Three Fold Rule... If you undertake to do this.. if it is not well recieved or not done with the best of intentions, it can boomerang back on you at 3 times the intensity... Maybe a little 'Wooing' would be safer.. Sprinkle some rose petal on the bed, light some scented candles.. see how he likes a romantic natural setting..

Kamila
25-03-2014, 10:56 PM
Thank u ill do that

Krystalle
26-03-2014, 03:40 AM
You don't need any spells lol
Spend more time together doing things maybe find a hobby you both enjoy...improve your communication and plan more date nights and be well groomed around eachother...so on

Kamila
26-03-2014, 11:57 PM
You don't need any spells lol
Spend more time together doing things maybe find a hobby you both enjoy...improve your communication and plan more date nights and be well groomed around eachother...so on

Ketan1234
23-04-2014, 07:22 AM
For it vashikaran mantra can be used. These aresome kind of mantras which help in increasing attraction between two people.

Kamila
25-04-2014, 01:15 AM
For it vashikaran mantra can be used. These aresome kind of mantras which help in increasing attraction between two people.
I never tried that thank u

bitternight
25-04-2014, 04:27 AM
Hi guys I hv a question is it okay to do a love spell for my husband and I to help us reconnect closer ? I feel like we love each other but we are not in love with each other or hm how can I describe it lol um perhaps our relationship could use a little romantic spice if u know wat I mean...would it make it ok if I asked for his permission to do it (even tho he's not into this sort of thing) . Im not trying to make him go crazy over me etc. Just to bring some passion back into our marriage. ...if there's any spell experienced folks here would you recommend a spell that is fit again im not looking to make him go crazy over me just to help us get closer in a romantic way thank u ♥♡♥

Tantra usually keeps things interesting.. ever read anything on kama sutra?

somnium
25-04-2014, 04:30 AM
If you dont want your spells to be destructive then do NOT intend then to be. Spells are guided by your intent, and so dismiss other people's negative advice about destructive magic.

Kamila
02-05-2014, 10:53 PM
If you dont want your spells to be destructive then do NOT intend then to be. Spells are guided by your intent, and so dismiss other people's negative advice about destructive magic.
Thank you
I've learned recently that spell is nothing more than an intention that you put out to the universe.