PDA

View Full Version : Singularity.

Archaic77
22-03-2014, 09:37 PM
Everything is "One" - but there are "many" "Ones". You can see this by asking yourself if you are "One". Yes since you are a unified field unto yourself and have the universe as your experience. This is the case for every person on earth.

You can see it at work in maths, extremely simply:

Q 2000 divided by 1
A: 2000

At the point of "original singularity" (big bang) we were "all" truly "One" including the universe ("God") itself..

Knowing that we all exist as a singularity lets examine a hypothetical case of "sin".

Q: If a murderer kills over 200 people in his lifetime- how many of his victims experienced it?

A: One.

This is because the only way (in our current state) to experience anothers experience is through "empathy". Each "One" of the victims only ever experienced their own murder!

Cumulative suffering is an illusion created by your empathy!

In fact the murderer is relatively doing more damage to himself than the "victims" because as the "victim" only experiences the murder once the Murderer experiences himself killing 200, which damages him. Plus each victim goes to bliss..

So from this "golden truth" we can discern that even the men who are considered the "most evil" in history - Hitler/Stalin/Mao - are actually entirely "redeemable"

So we know that the nature of "One" literally purifies everything.. as in nature nothing is wasted.

silent whisper
22-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Everything is "One" - but there are "many" "Ones". You can see this by asking yourself if you are "One". Yes since you are a unified field unto yourself and have the universe as your experience. This is the case for every person on earth.

Q 2000 divided by 1

At the point of "original singularity" (big bang) we were "all" truly "One" including the universe ("God") itself..

Knowing that we all exist as a singularity lets examine a hypothetical case of "sin".

Q: If a murderer kills over 200 people in his lifetime- how many of his victims experienced it?

This is because the only way (in our current state) to experience anothers experience is through "empathy". Each "One" of the victims only ever experienced their own murder!

In fact the murderer is relatively doing more damage to himself than the "victims" because as the "victim" only experiences the murder once the Murderer experiences himself killing 200, which damages him. Plus each victim goes to bliss..

So from this "golden truth" we can discern that even the men who are considered the "most evil" in history - Hitler/Stalin/Mao - are actually entirely "redeemable"

So we know that the nature of "One" literally purifies everything.. as in nature nothing is wasted.

This holds much wisdom.

Archaic77
25-03-2014, 05:25 PM
"This holds much wisdom."

Thank you.

I believe everyone knows this innately but because externally we see many individuals we tend to not fully realise the implications..

We are very beautiful in this way, because of our empathy.

In comparison to the true nature of the "singularity of inner experience" our empathy can become imbalanced and totally overwhelming for us.

I used to be that way, I was extremely concerned with the state of the world and fell into depression. It is probably a leading cause of depression actually. This has helped.

This is absolutely no reason to not be empathic for others though of course, it just needs to be balanced.

Also when you take it to the limit.. It says that only "One" being has ever experienced the birth,growth,love,sadness,aging and death that one experience in life.. since the universe began!.. but of course One has also experienced others. (this is assuming that every conscious being experiences as we do)

silent whisper
25-03-2014, 05:52 PM
"This holds much wisdom."

Thank you.

I believe everyone knows this innately but because externally we see many individuals we tend to not fully realise the implications..

We are very beautiful in this way, because of our empathy.

Yes

In comparison to the true nature of the "singularity of inner experience" our empathy can become imbalanced and totally overwhelming for us.

Yes this is true

I used to be that way, I was extremely concerned with the state of the world and fell into depression. It is probably a leading cause of depression actually. This has helped.

Yes its so easy to get caught up in the what the world projects in all its many constant forms being played out. I am glad it has helped your depression, many struggle through this space with regards to the world around them, I understand through my own journey this space too

This is absolutely no reason to not be empathic for others though of course, it just needs to be balanced.

Yes balance in you opens the door outside of you. It doesn't go away, but you learn to live more in a state of seeing life through tears of pain, tears of joy. As you empower yourself emotionally, you then see it all as it is and experience more emotionally empowered yet connected.

Also when you take it to the limit.. It says that only "One" being has ever experienced the birth,growth,love,sadness,aging and death that one experience in life.. since the universe began!.. but of course One has also experienced others. (this is assuming that every conscious being experiences as we do)

MGazonda
25-03-2014, 11:13 PM

Q 2000 divided by 1

I don't get this part with the rest.

I see you getting the idea pretty well, but there are still some blocks.

IMO - the "two" or "many" is the most amazing and valuable experience that we can have. In true oneness, we would be absolutely and completely alone. Existence just isn't the same without someone else to share it with.

We are all that of which has infinite power. It seems like we don't, so that we are able to learn how to interact with each other in a way that doesn't result in the annihilation of the "two". That's why we've accepted limitation, the forgetting, and all of the pain and suffering. So that we might learn to love one another.