PDA

View Full Version : Can you throw some Light on the Reasons ?

chinu
19-11-2010, 09:47 AM
The human form is known to be the king of all species. Only some fortunate ones get it. It is the time to meet the Lord. In it, we should follow that path in it by which we may get the Lord. We have been separated from the Lord since ages.

On the other hand we have kept ourselves indulged in devotion since inception but the cycle of birth and death has not ceased yet.

Reasons being that we have not got the right path.

If think so, can you throw some Light on the Reasons ?

Hoping soon for the results your forum member _/\_Chinu.

shepherd
19-11-2010, 10:42 AM

The path you quote is the path you believe to be right, whilst others disagree and many simply do not think about it and just live their lives the best they can.

So my answer really is that maybe we are all on the right path despite the ideas from others telling us that we are not.

Resonance
19-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Dear Chinu

It sounds like you're quoting some religious argument, so you might get different answers from people who adhere to what you believe in.

In my mind we are not separate from anything, including the divine. It's just that we're too absorbed with ourselves and our own self-importance to stop and feel it. The reasons you mention for being separate is just a case of living without consciousness of how all is related/one. Any motivation that is based on love and compassion rather than judgement and the belief that you know better than others, creates a better world and brings us closer to that path you mention.

With much love
Resonance

Chrysaetos
19-11-2010, 11:33 AM
The human form is known to be the king of all species. Hi chinu,

Do you know all species in the universe? I disagree with anthropocentrism, it's very provincial on a universal scale. Only some fortunate ones get it. It is the time to meet the Lord. In it, we should follow that path in it by which we may get the Lord. We have been separated from the Lord since ages. On the other hand we have kept ourselves indulged in devotion since inception but the cycle of birth and death has not ceased yet. Why would there be separation to begin with?
Devotion to whom? Devotion to deities are very recent. Before we started to dabble in deity worship, we worshipped the stars, the trees, and the animals.

Enjoy life and live it while you are here. Who knows you will get to heaven/other dimension/whatever, and then you'll say:''damn, I didn't really enjoy life back on earth. It was all karma and samsara. I was missing out on stuff..''

*flash*

*chinu is pulled back* :tongue:

NightSpirit
19-11-2010, 11:51 AM
The human form is known to be the king of all species. Only some fortunate ones get it. It is the time to meet the Lord. In it, we should follow that path in it by which we may get the Lord. We have been separated from the Lord since ages.

On the other hand we have kept ourselves indulged in devotion since inception but the cycle of birth and death has not ceased yet.

Do you think? What makes you think we ever left the Lord? Separation is only in the human mind but the Source is everywhere, in everything. All yu have to do is know it!! Bless

Spirit Guide Sparrow
19-11-2010, 12:43 PM

Since humanity has yet to demonstrate the wisdom and knowledge of their equal counterpart species, humanity has yet to earn any title of rule, other than ignorant forced dictatorship.

The so-called cycle of birth and death has nothing whatsoever to do with religious worship or proving Self-worth in the eyes of an idolized personified belief.
Other species upon the planet do not subscribe to the need for religion, nor do the great many other species outside of this solar system. Yet they flourish and blossom in Gods grace. Neither do they subscribe to any philosophy of an ‘escape’ from physical state experience via some fantasized earned ascension process. The ascension process is quite an egotistical mindset which is notably not shared within very many other civilisations in the multi-verse, and within the spirit world itself.

Whenever there is a vessel in physical state, there is potential and opportunity for choice, discovery, expansion, creation and fulfilment. This is not a state of affliction forced upon a spirit to overcome, but a state of joy through Self-intention. Life is joy. When you adopt a religion or outlook that teaches otherwise, then you have lost the point and purpose of your existence.

The right path is the path which leads you to the greatest joy. -Sparrow

abikisses
19-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Since humanity has yet to demonstrate the wisdom and knowledge of their equal counterpart species, humanity has yet to earn any title of rule, other than ignorant forced dictatorship.

The so-called cycle of birth and death has nothing whatsoever to do with religious worship or proving Self-worth in the eyes of an idolized personified belief.
Other species upon the planet do not subscribe to the need for religion, nor do the great many other species outside of this solar system. Yet they flourish and blossom in Gods grace. Neither do they subscribe to any philosophy of an ‘escape’ from physical state experience via some fantasized earned ascension process. The ascension process is quite an egotistical mindset which is notably not shared within very many other civilisations in the multi-verse, and within the spirit world itself.

Whenever there is a vessel in physical state, there is potential and opportunity for choice, discovery, expansion, creation and fulfilment. This is not a state of affliction forced upon a spirit to overcome, but a state of joy through Self-intention. Life is joy. When you adopt a religion or outlook that teaches otherwise, then you have lost the point and purpose of your existence.

Ahhh some sense is spoken... thank you.

Blessings
Abikisses

chinu
19-11-2010, 01:01 PM

There is difference betweem Joy & Happyness
Joy = Never ending
Happyness = Is for some Time.

Anyhow, I was asking for the Reason, Why we did'nt Get ?

_/\_Chinu.

Spirit Guide Sparrow
19-11-2010, 01:21 PM
There is difference betweem Joy & Happyness
Joy = Never ending
Happyness = Is for some Time.

_/\_Chinu.
The difference between joy and happiness are creations of your own mind. In as much as, they are your own definitions of what those words mean. You might just as well have everlasting happiness. Other species have other words for such states of emotion. Time is a state of awareness. Your awareness of your feelings at certain moments would then be identified as being ‘never ending’ or ‘for some time’. Though joy is not never ending, even in the spirit world, in as much as, your emotional state is interrupted by unexpected events.

Anyhow, I was asking for the Reason, Why we did'nt Get ?

What is there to get?
-Sparrow

chinu
19-11-2010, 02:28 PM
''You may quote my wisdom through the actions of my deeds.Do not assume I do wise deeds from the promise of empty quotes''- S.G.Sparrow.

This is not your fault "I may quote my wisdom through the actions of your deeds. Do not assume you do wise deeds from the promise of empty quotes"- Chinu.

Spirit Guide Sparrow
19-11-2010, 02:34 PM
This is not your fault "I may quote my wisdom through the actions of your deeds. Do not assume you do wise deeds from the promise of empty quotes"- Chinu.
You did not answer the question.

What is there to get?
-Sparrow

002 Cents
19-11-2010, 06:02 PM

Everything outside of humanity exist in a harmonious balance that we humans haven't caught onto because we haven't taken the time to look around and Observe the only true form of perfection that exists. The balance in the way of nature.

This idea of Lordship may very well be what separates us, but this separation is by pride, ignorance and narcissism.

shepherd
19-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Everything outside of humanity exist in a harmonious balance that we humans haven't caught onto because we haven't taken the time to look around and Observe the only true form of perfection that exists. The balance in the way of nature.

This is one of the biggest myths peddled to keep on recycling humanity bashing. Nature is not always in balance, from the weather to the plants, animals and ocean life. Species can wipe out species due to overbreeding, the weather can destroy species, continents are wiped out from disruptions in weather patterns and all of this before man came along in it's modern form. Nature doesn't flow in balance and you only have to be aware of animal, plant and weather history to see the evidence of that. Yes man get be out of balance but to pretend nature is perfect is just a little lazy.

Miss Hepburn
19-11-2010, 08:42 PM
... but the cycle of birth and death has not ceased yet.
Reasons being that we have not got the right path. If (you sic) think so, can you throw some Light on the Reasons ?Chinu.

No.
It's too negative. :icon_lol:

Right Paths, Fine Paths, but one must stay on them.

002 Cents
19-11-2010, 10:43 PM
This is one of the biggest myths peddled to keep on recycling humanity bashing. Nature is not always in balance, from the weather to the plants, animals and ocean life. Species can wipe out species due to overbreeding, the weather can destroy species, continents are wiped out from disruptions in weather patterns and all of this before man came along in it's modern form. Nature doesn't flow in balance and you only have to be aware of animal, plant and weather history to see the evidence of that. Yes man get be out of balance but to pretend nature is perfect is just a little lazy.

Perhaps you do not perceive destructive forces and evolution as part of that balance.

But where a forest burns down small plants begin to flourish now having the light they need to survive. Light that before was blocked out by the towering trees.

And where one species ceases to thrive, do to changes in the environment they either adapt or another one takes it's place. In addition, where any one species begins to over populate they will eventually have no means to support their numbers and begin dying off.

It is the balance. Perhaps you can afford to widen you scope when trying to conceive the concept of balance. For it is not a one sided "let's all join hands and sing Kumbaya" concept. It is the concept of harmony existing in the balance of the opposing forces.

We are not lords. While more handy at manipulating our environment we are not better than any other creature. We borrow from and abuse this planet and it's creatures for the service of our own kind and to what end? Ultimately, we will either have to change the way to do things or this will all be to our own detriment. And should that be the case, it would also be in the balance.

It is a self sustaining system that does not not practice favoritism.

ete233
19-11-2010, 10:52 PM
LOVE
^the pinnacle

shepherd
20-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Sorry 002 cents, you seem to be romanticising nature which is convenient for humanity banishing. You mention the nice parts which may be part of natural balance but dont seem to acknowledge what else is going on.

I could If I had the time put link after link for natural ocurrences which are damaging and actually will and have cause huge problems for eco systems. (man not involved).

Can dolphins, cats, monkeys, foxes (actually list is endless), practise cruelty for no apparent reason? Yup they sure can. Is this nature in the romantic flow?

Can the sea be unpredictable and destroy at its most cruel? (nothing to grow back)

Yes there is so much beauty from nature as well as from humantiy, romancing one if favour of the other doesnt create a true picture of what is happening and has happened throughout history.

It is a self sustaining system that does not not practice favoritism.

Really? You might want to think about where the phrase which comes from observing nature "only the strongest survive" comes from. The strong are favoured, make no mistake. There is little or no mercy in nature. Yet humanity in general has compassion for the weak, looks after them and works to create equality for their rights in a world where it was "natural" to see the weak as useless, lower forms etc. Humanity has come so far and yes still has a long way to go, humanity is brilliantly flawed which makes us want to be better. Nature is flawed too and that can be the beauty of it, ignoring that wont make it perfectly in balance.

002 Cents
20-11-2010, 12:37 AM
Clearly what I say has triggered something in you. I am seeing some projecting going on.

Perhaps you should explore that. Who does it remind you of? Why are you displacing that angst onto me?

I do not see that we are discussing two different concepts rather the same from different angles. You presume my concept is romanticizing and not as all encompassing as your own. I suggest you are caught up in your attachment to humanity and that is what prevents you from seeing what I am saying. My truth does not have to be your truth. But respectfully nor will yours be mine. It is not out of neglect to see the full picture but rather for me the realization is that through destruction opportunity is renewed. Apply that to the burning forest, the Big bang, mass extinctions, the economy, Divorce... it is of no matter to me.

Blessings to you.

Madamudugoogoo
20-11-2010, 02:01 AM
Okay, so I'm new here, but if you'll excuse my indiscretions for a moment, allow me to respond.:dink: <-- That guy is just in there because he's funny and I got distracted... perhaps I have ADD but that was so funny I just LOLed.

Can dolphins, cats, monkeys, foxes (actually list is endless), practise cruelty for no apparent reason? Yup they sure can. Is this nature in the romantic flow?

Yes. Yes they sure can. Humans are far more efficient at it though. We are capable of exterminating millions upon millions of our own without a second thought about it.

Can the sea be unpredictable and destroy at its most cruel? (nothing to grow back)

Yes. This is entirely natural. It's called erosion and has been happening forever.

Yes there is so much beauty from nature as well as from humantiy, romancing one if favour of the other doesnt create a true picture of what is happening and has happened throughout history.

Separating humanity from nature is a flawed perception. We are not exceptional. We are a part of nature, we are animals. Not specially created, we are the descendants of an ape-like ancestor and were subject to the same processes of evolution, disease, and extinction as any other.

Really? You might want to think about where the phrase which comes from observing nature "only the strongest survive" comes from.

This is a common misconception... Darwin did not in fact state that only the strongest survive. He said that those with the most beneficial adaptations would be more likely to pass on their genes. Evolution behaves randomly and can actually be detrimental to the species. See Irish Elk. Or as an example of something that's still around: The Panda. Just because something makes you strong right now doesn't mean it will still be useful as that gene is amplified through future generations.

Yet humanity in general has compassion for the weak, looks after them and works to create equality for their rights in a world where it was "natural" to see the weak as useless, lower forms etc.

In general we do feel compassion for the weak, we can recognize and sympathize with others. But, on the other hand, a cat can tell when you are sad. Pets are very attuned to their owners emotions. Animals are capable of compassion just as humans are.

Nature is flawed too and that can be the beauty of it, ignoring that wont make it perfectly in balance.

When you speak of balance, and you observe over a long enough time, you see that nature really is always in one balance or another. When you speak of brief events such as a Tsunami that completely destroys an island, that is a moment in time. That sediment is re-deposited, buried, and lithified into new rock. An existing ecosystem may be disrupted or destroyed allowing new or existing species to thrive. Things are not always in balance but they will always seek balance. Mother nature abhors a vacuum. Which reminds me... I need to vacuum.

Ta ta, toodle-oo and be well. :dink:<--- Love this guy! LOL

Seven
20-11-2010, 03:09 AM
There are no hierarchy or value system of correct choices. The choice to scratch your bum is just as grand as the choice to ascend. It's our perception that gives value. Love is all.
Opinions welcome

mikron
20-11-2010, 03:23 AM
message to Chinu ... its seems that you lost your way as in a very subtle way shall i say you forgot the "Remembrance" see the quoted Q&A text

Question #2: If God limits itself to create a diverse universe, which includes people, then does God no longer exist?

Brief, Incomplete, Answer:

Included within God's creation of the universe is a plan for the universe to be a loving (giving) expression of life, or an expression of God itself. This plan is not dictated nor forced upon the new diverse parts of God, because doing that would not allow for free choice. Instead, God chose to leave a clue (a remembrance) of itself and its plan (the giving of its thought process, or consciousness). This clue is constant and is found throughout the universe as God's thought, or light. As each part of the diverse new life self discovers some part of the light by its own creations, it discovers that it is a part of God and that God is everywhere with a plan. This plan includes each of God's parts giving of itself.

shepherd
20-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Clearly what I say has triggered something in you. I am seeing some projecting going on.

Perhaps you should explore that. Who does it remind you of? Why are you displacing that angst onto me?
002 cents, I think you making way too much out of my objection to a myth that nature is in balance. Is this what you do when someone simply disagrees with you? I have no problem with you but if you feel that way then maybe you could answer your own questions about reflection. I am simply focusing on what you said. I personally find generalised humanity bashing very boring and also it feeds the humanity guilt cycle which doesnt tend to help people or society as a whole very much. I dont know you personally so having an issue with you would be very odd and I agree with some points you raise here and in other threads.

I do agree with your point that out of destruction comes something new but cant claim that is in balance, as after all, sometimes it might be and other times it wont be.

Madamudugoogoo, i appreciate your responses to the post bit by bit and its subjective to perspective but humanity bashers will argue the toss claim man is worse and makes excuses for what it thinks is nature in balance. We will have to agree to disagree you can research earths history to see natural devastation if you like or keep the romantic notion of nature in balance, the choice is yours really. Nature is evolving like us, and shock horror its not always in balance, which is ok. Its just the way it is.

Wind of Grace
20-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Nature has always been, and forever will be in balance.

The only imbalance that exists lay solely in ones own perception of it.

shepherd
20-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Nature has always been, and forever will be in balance.

The only imbalance that exists lay solely in ones own perception of it.
If we go with the simplicity of that answer and blinker out perceptions of the world then we can also say:

Man has always been and forever will be in balance.
The only inbalance that exists lay soley in ones perception of it.

Convenient?

I will move this intrigueing bit to another thread as dont want to disrupt this one.

Madamudugoogoo
20-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Madamudugoogoo, i appreciate your responses to the post bit by bit and its subjective to perspective but humanity bashers will argue the toss claim man is worse and makes excuses for what it thinks is nature in balance. We will have to agree to disagree you can research earths history to see natural devastation if you like or keep the romantic notion of nature in balance, the choice is yours really. Nature is evolving like us, and shock horror its not always in balance, which is ok. Its just the way it is.

First off, I don't understand the term "toss claim". Secondly, I am intrigued at why, exactly, you would ask someone with a degree in geology to research the Earth's history. Speaking of natural history there is a slow and gradual change from simple to more complex species, however the simplest creatures are still, by far, the most successful creatures on the earth. Changes can also be forced by natural events, destructive or otherwise which punctuate the equilibrium.

It seems to me that we don't fully disagree. Nature is and is not in balance. But through the flux it always seeks to find a balance. It is universal entropy, as in chemistry, things will always seek to find the lowest (most stable) energy state. Seeking equilibrium.

I am not romanticizing nature as a perfect and happy and wonderful place. Such a place or thing does not exist. Humans are exceptional in their ability to observe, remember, understand, and manipulate their physical, chemical and natural environments, but we must also remember that we are still a part of the natural environment in which we live. We are a part of nature and in that way are animals. We still succumb to the same influences and genetic drive.

Our brains make us capable of more, but they are a by-product of a gradual and natural change from our history of living on the plains of Africa and thereby being able to stand upright being a beneficial ability by freeing our hands and also by allowing us to see over tall grasses at which predators which may be around.

Now we have both stated that nature is in flux, but I am of the opinion that gradual flux is the normal, balanced state of nature. Events and catastrophes can accelerate these changes but things will always seek to find a natural balance (eg predator-prey ratio) thereafter.

The only thing I seem to object to is the separation of humans from nature. Humans are a part of it, regardless of our ability to believe that we are superior to, or masters of, it.

Ta ta, toodle-oo, and be well. :dink:

shepherd
20-11-2010, 08:29 PM
First off, I don't understand the term "toss claim". Secondly, I am intrigued at why, exactly, you would ask someone with a degree in geology to research the Earth's history.

To your first point, it means to argue to the point, secondly you are asking why I don't seem to know your educational background of which geology is actually a small part of the discussion which by the way has moved to general beliefs, you can't miss it. I couldn't care what qualification someone has really, as it's shown even the experts get it wrong and should be questioned and told to sort out their research.

Out of respect for this thread please repost in the appropriate new thread. thanks!

I would post link but I'm doing this remotely and not sure yet how to do that.

pre-dawn
21-11-2010, 03:14 AM

All paths are the right path.
The real question is, in what direction are you walking?

Madamudugoogoo
21-11-2010, 03:51 AM
The reason is that we are bumbling around looking for the "right path" when there is no real right path to find.

Gem
21-11-2010, 04:10 AM
Sorry 002 cents, you seem to be romanticising nature which is convenient for humanity banishing. You mention the nice parts which may be part of natural balance but dont seem to acknowledge what else is going on.

I could If I had the time put link after link for natural ocurrences which are damaging and actually will and have cause huge problems for eco systems. (man not involved).

Really? You might want to think about where the phrase which comes from observing nature "only the strongest survive" comes from. The strong are favoured, make no mistake. There is little or no mercy in nature. Yet humanity in general has compassion for the weak, looks after them and works to create equality for their rights in a world where it was "natural" to see the weak as useless, lower forms etc. Humanity has come so far and yes still has a long way to go, humanity is brilliantly flawed which makes us want to be better. Nature is flawed too and that can be the beauty of it, ignoring that wont make it perfectly in balance.

Because we believe we are lords we belittle all other things, but the notion of balance is just interdefinition, and nature is just the universe.

The real issue is if the universe is balanced and ultimately it must be through interdefinition.

The belief humans are lord is probably just a delusion of grandure as this involves self definition and is only maintained through self consciousness. This belief leads people to think God begifted us, and they practice consumerism because of that concept of ownership.

But balance is just interdefinition which is the essence of the relative universe.

chinu
21-11-2010, 09:18 AM
All paths are the right path.
The real question is, in what direction are you walking?

There are only Right & Wrong Directions without any END.
My Q: is about the END.

Have you found any END ?

If yes ? Than what are we doing here on this forum ?

celery
21-11-2010, 09:20 AM
The human form is known to be the king of all species.

I bet it was a human who told you that... :wink:

chinu
21-11-2010, 09:38 AM
I bet it was a human who told you that... :wink:

A Loin dancing in the circus told this.

What was the Bet for ?

NightSpirit
21-11-2010, 12:57 PM

I'm trying to follow it, but I don't understand the question even....what right path? Is there a right and wrong path? Are we not here to experience exactly what we're all experiencing? Why try to make more of it then what there is?