PDA

View Full Version : fairies

helenlucy
19-11-2010, 09:45 AM
hello everyone im new to this and dont really no what to say...but the reason i joined was because me and my partner were filming my son taking his first steps yesterday and when we watched it back there was a light flying across the screen and it wasnt untill we watched it back a few times we saw that the light had wings and resembled a fairy, i flew around him and infront of the screen the dissapeared in to him. i was just hopeing someone could help me because iv tried to research spiritual fairies but i cant find anything about them, and am very curious as to why there is one with my son? anything will be helpfull :) thanks x

Rah nam
19-11-2010, 10:13 AM
I don't know to much about them, what I know is, they are part of the Fae energy. The Fae energy holds everything that is physical in balance.
The Fae develop in the same way as the angelics do. And they serve All That Is, as the angelics only in a different capacity.
Faeries are an expression of this energy.
Why it would be around you child?
Perhaps your child's soul is part of the Fae?
If I am correct in what I said, remember, those of the Fae are often born to a Fae. Not all the children, usually one.

helenlucy
19-11-2010, 10:34 AM
what is the fae? and is it a bad thing?

Spiritlite
19-11-2010, 03:52 PM
There is a great little book out called the "fairy bible" I really suggest if you want to learn loads about fairies to get it. It's a smallish book filled with loads of info and lovely pictures.
Spiritlite.

nephesh
21-11-2010, 02:30 AM
I am not a fairy expert but I believe Fae is just another term that is used for the fairies. The little I have read Faes are attracted to children because they are pure and innocent.

Gracey
21-11-2010, 02:36 AM
hello everyone im new to this and dont really no what to say...but the reason i joined was because me and my partner were filming my son taking his first steps yesterday and when we watched it back there was a light flying across the screen and it wasnt untill we watched it back a few times we saw that the light had wings and resembled a fairy, i flew around him and infront of the screen the dissapeared in to him. i was just hopeing someone could help me because iv tried to research spiritual fairies but i cant find anything about them, and am very curious as to why there is one with my son? anything will be helpfull :) thanks x

now that is amazing, i would be sure to make copies of that video.

here is a bit i wrote on the elementals if you care to read:

Elemental, Devas, Nature spirits (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3970)
Gracey

Summerkat
21-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Fae, Faerie, Fairy, Fairies, Good People are all words used for faeries. There is a long association of faeries with children. It is said they are drawn to their laughter and energy because faeries are very playful themselves. Save the video :) Is your home in a area with a lot of nature or do you come from a line of people that believed in the faeries (such as Irish) but found all throughout the world actually.

Spiritlite
22-11-2010, 04:31 AM
from what I'm reading fairies are very playful but you also get those that can do "harm" to you. for example if you are out in nature and you believe that a fairy is causing you harm turn an item of clothing inside out like your jacket or shirt and they will leave you alone. Very cute even if it isn't true and very childlike which I love.
Spiritlite.