PDA

View Full Version : In your own world ....

God-Like
16-03-2014, 07:57 PM
I was ironing a pair of my favourite flared jeans :smile: when I drifted off for a few moments ... I came back recognising that I had been in my own world for a few moments ..

Whats your world like ...

x daz x

Lorelyen
17-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Very big. I have yet to discover the boundaries of my various worlds - imagination/daydreaming, dreaming, astral.

As above so below. We are our worlds, in a way.

linen53
17-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Hi daz, my world is full of hopes and dreams that cannot be felt or experienced in this dimension.

In my world, I am who I want to be not the product of my environment and upbringing as I am here. I don't loose patience or my temper and I am never in physical pain or tired. My world is without any harshness or negative trauma.

I float. "I am" without doubt to cloud my perception. I can't wait to get there in real time.

God-Like
18-03-2014, 08:03 AM
Very big. I have yet to discover the boundaries of my various worlds - imagination/daydreaming, dreaming, astral.

As above so below. We are our worlds, in a way.

Hey Lorelyen

Day dreaming is a good example, some relate to being a way with the fairies ... for a moment or so there is a blank expression upon the face an almost glaze of wonder and then like the light switch has been turned off one is back doing the ironing :)

x daz x

God-Like
18-03-2014, 09:03 AM
Hi daz, my world is full of hopes and dreams that cannot be felt or experienced in this dimension.

In my world, I am who I want to be not the product of my environment and upbringing as I am here. I don't loose patience or my temper and I am never in physical pain or tired. My world is without any harshness or negative trauma.

I float. "I am" without doubt to cloud my perception. I can't wait to get there in real time.

Hi Debs,

I have also never felt any harshness or negative trauma within my own world or when my awareness drifts from the physical environment, when you say I can't wait to get there, for sure at times I feel the allurement however I wonder if this awareness of a world is actually somewhere that one can go and reside after physical death .....

I suppose the question would be where is this alternative awareness reality, for myself I tend to feel that this other plane of existence if I can call it that is not the spirit world .

x daz x

Saggi
18-03-2014, 09:11 AM
Away With the Faeries,,,

Filling
Brimming
As yet nowhere to go
so not being able to release it slow
Instead a shower storm explodes
in order to release what overloads
Laughing
Smiling
Filled with joy
The perfect way for life to deploy
what is for all
No matter who
Nor how they hide
It still gets through
Like a loose cannon
just flying around
suddenly I need to ground
A steadying from the bouncing about
allowing my channel to get sorted out
then with a flow
natural and free
my hands are used for the energy
A calmness
A depth
yet a great height
This place I go to is pure delight
Guided to direct the flow
My mind so clear
My body slow
When all is done and my channel free
The time then comes for some for me
Filling
Brimming
This time to stay
sending me off to the Land of the Fae

While I am There

I do not see the faeries
when I spend time in their land
What I do is get a feel
of being of fae first hand
I naturally feel a leader
within the presence of the Queen
and I never feel unwelcome
at the times we reconvene
The rest of the time I’m playful
Happy and filled with fun
Totally at ease and joyful
Free to hop and skip and run
Being a part of nature
more so where things grow wild
Experiencing over and again
what it feels like to be a child
The brightness I see their world in
I then bring back here with me
Changing the whole outlook
of how,
this world,
I see

:D

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Squatchit
18-03-2014, 09:29 AM
I free-float in vast darkness. Bliss. :smile:

God-Like
18-03-2014, 12:31 PM
Away With the Faeries,,,

Filling
Brimming
As yet nowhere to go
so not being able to release it slow
Instead a shower storm explodes
in order to release what overloads
Laughing
Smiling
Filled with joy
The perfect way for life to deploy
what is for all
No matter who
Nor how they hide
It still gets through
Like a loose cannon
just flying around
suddenly I need to ground
A steadying from the bouncing about
allowing my channel to get sorted out
then with a flow
natural and free
my hands are used for the energy
A calmness
A depth
yet a great height
This place I go to is pure delight
Guided to direct the flow
My mind so clear
My body slow
When all is done and my channel free
The time then comes for some for me
Filling
Brimming
This time to stay
sending me off to the Land of the Fae

While I am There

I do not see the faeries
when I spend time in their land
What I do is get a feel
of being of fae first hand
I naturally feel a leader
within the presence of the Queen
and I never feel unwelcome
at the times we reconvene
The rest of the time I’m playful
Happy and filled with fun
Totally at ease and joyful
Free to hop and skip and run
Being a part of nature
more so where things grow wild
Experiencing over and again
what it feels like to be a child
The brightness I see their world in
I then bring back here with me
Changing the whole outlook
of how,
this world,
I see

:D

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Thanks for sharing/adding Jo .. very appropriate :hug3:

x daz x

God-Like
18-03-2014, 12:33 PM
I free-float in vast darkness. Bliss. :smile:

Hey Squashy .. :smile:

For some reason I imagined your world to be somewhat psychadelic teehee ... perhaps that's me relating to the artist in you :smile:

x daz x

silent whisper
19-03-2014, 06:09 AM
Its pretty silent in this here world and it whispers sweet nothings and everything in my ears...I think I am in love with myself.. :D

RedEmbers
19-03-2014, 06:27 AM
I always drift off into thoughts about the land, dirt, the forests, the trees, and nature---
I'm very boring, I think about trees and ecology alot haha
Yesterday I was supposed to be working on something entiry different and spent 6 hours staring at the forest... Thinking about trees hehe

Starpixie
19-03-2014, 06:53 AM
When im in my day dream world, it is very fantastical. Large forests with well worn paths, flower rings in long flowing hair, barefeet, fresh air and flowing sparkling streams! Sparkly X) lol

God-Like
19-03-2014, 10:39 AM
I think I am in love with myself.. :D

Do you need your feet washing master ? :notworthy: :D

x daz x

silent whisper
19-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Do you need your feet washing master ? :notworthy: :D

x daz x

Of course! How dare ye ask such a thing that in my view requires no asking just doing ok??..act now and I may give you a pardon in the coming weeks, if not you may well be forever a slave to the hygiene of my twinkle toes..:wink:

God-Like
19-03-2014, 11:58 AM
Of course! How dare ye ask such a thing that in my view requires no asking just doing ok??..act now and I may give you a pardon in the coming weeks, if not you may well be forever a slave to the hygiene of my twinkle toes..:wink:

You made me happy servant ... I will wash your feet in the tears of my joy, my joy in being able to serve you ... :D

Is your big toe meant to look like dat :icon_eek:

x daz x

silent whisper
19-03-2014, 12:02 PM
You made me happy servant ... I will wash your feet in the tears of my joy, my joy in being able to serve you ... :D

Is your big toe meant to look like dat :icon_eek:

x daz x

I was going to do a fergie (you know the big tucking toe fiasco) and say tuck it and see but I wont..lol..:wink:

The joy your weeping upon me is filling me with joy in your most humble of servant presence..thankyou for the cleansing, washing, joy play.. my toes are jumping around here in joy...lol

A human Being
19-03-2014, 12:06 PM
I was going to do a fergie (you know the big tucking toe fiasco) and say tuck it and see but I wont..lol..:wink:

The joy your weeping upon me is filling me with joy in your most humble of servant presence..thankyou for the cleansing, washing, joy play.. my toes are jumping around here in joy...lol
Well I read that all wrong, thought I'd stumbled onto the wrong forum for a minute...

Lorelyen
19-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Oh dear. This seems to have gone a little off-track. But if this is now living the content of inner worlds, all well and good. BTW Is that the Fergie whose financial adviser was obliged to warn her that things can go down as well as up?

silent whisper
19-03-2014, 12:26 PM
Oh dear. This seems to have gone a little off-track. But if this is now living the content of inner worlds, all well and good. BTW Is that the Fergie whose financial adviser was obliged to warn her that things can go down as well as up?

In the content of joy, its interesting to see your tracking..not sure about Fergie and her advisory team.

silent whisper
19-03-2014, 12:27 PM
Well I read that all wrong, thought I'd stumbled onto the wrong forum for a minute...

Yes peoples worlds and reading things they see or stumble over..lol..don't be alarmed its all in good spiritual fun and light heartedness. :wink:

God-Like
19-03-2014, 12:28 PM

I think perhaps it's our souls that need cleansing more so than the feet .. lols ..

Thanks for the humour master .. :hug3:

x daz x

silent whisper
19-03-2014, 12:29 PM
I think perhaps it's our souls that need cleansing more so than the feet .. lols ..

Thanks for the humour master .. :hug3:

x daz x

Hey my soul is cleansed in joy today..thankyou for the reflection daz..:hug3:

silent whisper
19-03-2014, 12:37 PM
Getting back to the topic, its interesting what being in your own world can be, playing out in ways of joy and connection, pain and worries, sadness and despair, serious and not so serious matters arise.

As a young child I was always nodding off into a reality of my own creation, well creating in that world beyond this one that we know as such. Escaping at times, creating through my imagination to make sense of things, Protecting myself by entering a realm and safe space to maintain my sanity. It was all in my head, not really being expressed and manifested at that time of course...

Now of course it is lovely to be able to move in out of that and any space of being, to live it all as myself in whatever I choose and wish to be, yet feeling connected and grounded in this world, with awareness and understanding, not escaping. To bring alive all that you are within your own world and the world around you is truly a wonderful way to be true to yourself.

To rise and fall ....in each moment...through your own world and the world around you..can be a like the breath, in and out, round and round..upside down..yet your tootsies are firmly implanted...and clean thanks to daz..:)

A human Being
19-03-2014, 02:44 PM
Yes peoples worlds and reading things they see or stumble over..lol..don't be alarmed its all in good spiritual fun and light heartedness. :wink:
Well I don't know what my misreading says about my mental state at the moment :D Made me do a double-take all right, though.

Squatchit
19-03-2014, 08:10 PM

HHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHA

and

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

OMG I'll never sleep tonight!!

:binkybaby: :laughing7:

:icon_tongue: <--------- daz at the ready

HAHAAAHAHA

*sorry, interlude over*

*crawls out of thread, doubled-up laughing*

silent whisper
19-03-2014, 11:56 PM
Well I don't know what my misreading says about my mental state at the moment :D Made me do a double-take all right, though.

OK well if you want to go there..we can..lol..

Or you could tuck yourself into bed with a nice warm drink and book..that could settle things nicely..:wink:

God-Like
20-03-2014, 08:05 AM
HHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHA

and

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

OMG I'll never sleep tonight!!

:binkybaby: :laughing7:

:icon_tongue: <--------- daz at the ready

HAHAAAHAHA

*sorry, interlude over*

*crawls out of thread, doubled-up laughing*

If you had tears of laughter from too much laughing squatch, (save them) for there are plenty of feet to wash .. :D

x daz x