PDA

View Full Version : psychic energy

jojo95
16-03-2014, 01:00 AM
I read that psychic energy can cause any number of physical symptoms including fatigue, headaches, back problems, stomach issues, and even serious long term diseases.
Well, I have experience some psychic abilites, and have for years have had all these symptoms. Is there anything i can do to to make these symptoms go away?

lemex
16-03-2014, 04:54 PM
I read that psychic energy can cause any number of physical symptoms including fatigue, headaches, back problems, stomach issues, and even serious long term diseases.
Well, I have experience some psychic abilites, and have for years have had all these symptoms. Is there anything i can do to to make these symptoms go away?

A very simple way comes to mind you've heard here, it would be mediation may be one of the ways. I notice the same kinds of physical symptoms manifest in other states that stress body and mind. Could be it isn't coincidental and is observable. If the mind is strong enough to stress the body adversely, it probably can balance it. It's all energy related. I guess I'm saying don't underestimate it.

xRivelinox
17-03-2014, 10:20 AM
Hey JoJo, I too have these symptoms plus others, try reading up on soething called "THE ASCENSION PROCESS" it might help. If you read my post AM I GOING MAD in the Spiritual Development thread this might help too.