PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini awakening

jojo95
15-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Not sure if this is the right forum for this. If not can someone let me know which one I need to post this on. I read that sometimes when someone is having a kundalini awakening that they may keep wakening up a lot at night. Like I will wake up go back to sleep and wake up again. Sometime i do this a lot at night. Is this true? I also have other symptoms.

A human Being
16-03-2014, 11:59 AM
You could also have posted this thread on the 'auras and chakras' section of the forum (kundalini and chakras go hand-in-hand), but I'd say you can also file it under 'spiritual development' :smile:

When you awaken kundalini, you awaken energy, so it's not surprising that you experience disturbed sleep patterns. Different people experience it in different ways, largely depends on your specific circumstances/temperament, etc., I think - I'm not waking up mid-sleep, but I'm not sleeping as much as I used to, I often only get about six hours' sleep where I used to be sleeping 8-9 hours. I expect it's something that will calm down in time, as the kundalini settles down.

What other symptoms do you have? Be nice to compare notes :smile:

running
17-03-2014, 11:45 PM
My kundalini I thought started about six years ago. But now that I researched it I can see it actually started close to twenty years ago. It has been beautiful experiences and bad ones. But its good. And even today I don't sleep well sometimes. Shakti is very powerful and when I come to a big increase in the energy its hard to sleep. Plus sometimes there could be heat. And that could wake me up. But usually its the joy that does so. The joy in the intoxicating properties shakti has.

BurningBush
18-03-2014, 04:05 AM
My kundalini I thought started about six years ago. But now that I researched it I can see it actually started close to twenty years ago.
What was it that happened six years ago? What about twenty years ago?

Ummon
18-03-2014, 09:03 AM
I actually like doing this meditation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UfTQ8mHhOk

running
25-03-2014, 07:18 PM
What was it that happened six years ago? What about twenty years ago?

20 years ago at random times driving the top of my head would open. I would cry with joy cause it was more than I could take.

About six years ago I went through a lot of strange phenomina that would turn to joy full intoxication. Over and over. Since then I have become feeling joyfully intoxicated always. Like I'm liquid and stretched out drinking myself up. I taste good and am always feel good no matter what. I mean I could be sad, mad, tired, or whatever but I'm feeling good through it. Like a healthy drug that makes feeling good have no requirements. But I do prefer being happy in it over the bad. It doesn't mean I don't have preferences. So its hard to accurately explain.

FairyCrystal
26-03-2014, 02:45 PM
@ Ummon, what a wonderful meditation! Thank you for sharing!
:hug3: :hug3: