PDA

View Full Version : spirit voice recorders

jondav
13-03-2014, 09:19 PM
Now and again I watch the "ghost hunter" show, they make much use of a device which is supposed to pick up spirit voices, I think it,s called an ovuless meter(probably not the right spelling), they seem to know what is being said, but for the life of me I cant seem to make any clear words out, surely they could put it through some filtering software, so it becomes clearer.

Spirit Seeker
14-03-2014, 03:17 PM
Now and again I watch the "ghost hunter" show, they make much use of a device which is supposed to pick up spirit voices, I think it,s called an ovuless meter(probably not the right spelling), they seem to know what is being said, but for the life of me I cant seem to make any clear words out, surely they could put it through some filtering software, so it becomes clearer.

Well there is the Ovilus, which is what is basically a box with a database of words in it. The theory is that the spirit can maniupulate the box to say a word out of the database. The Ovilus latest version has a built in screen that shows what word is being said, so that's how they can tell without guessing as you see sometimes its hard to make out what word is being spoken.