PDA

View Full Version : Anybody interested in receiving some long distance Reiki?

sapphyretwins
13-03-2014, 03:13 AM
I went to an amazing Reiki workshop this past weekend and now am attuned to level two. The homework is to practice Reiki for 28 days in a row. I have a few friends who have given me permission but thought I would try to connect with some of you here at Spiritual Forums as well. :)

I firmly believe my calling in life is to heal.

If interested, please feel free to post here or PM me. :)

alhambra
13-03-2014, 09:12 PM
I,ve had reiki many times by different so called Masters and never felt anythink at all from any of them, I have two friends who,ve been doing it for years and they have done it on me, nothink at all. Its not for me.
Spiritual Healing, well thats another thing, I feel this suits me better. Each to there own.

sapphyretwins
14-03-2014, 04:03 AM
I was channeling energy before I was attuned to Reiki so I believe that healing comes in many different modalities. Each one best suited to different senders and receivers.

I think even when I send Reiki energy, I send other healing energy as well. I think it's more about the intent to heal and send unconditional love to people to help them rather than the method the energy is sent.

It's an interesting topic you bring up, thanks! :)

comforting
14-03-2014, 02:55 PM
I went to an amazing Reiki workshop this past weekend and now am attuned to level two. The homework is to practice Reiki for 28 days in a row. I have a few friends who have given me permission but thought I would try to connect with some of you here at Spiritual Forums as well. :)

would u consider practising on me plzzz :smile:

sapphyretwins
14-03-2014, 06:08 PM
would u consider practising on me plzzz :smile:

Absolutely!! I have a handful of people from the forums who expressed interest. I will do some work this weekend on everybody. I will PM you later with some details. :) Thanks for being a guinea pig!

comforting
14-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Absolutely!! I have a handful of people from the forums who expressed interest. I will do some work this weekend on everybody. I will PM you later with some details. :) Thanks for being a guinea pig!

Look forward to it , big thank you x:smile:

Neenu
26-03-2014, 04:15 PM
If you are still looking for guinea pigs for distance reiki I'm up for it :)

Shaundi
28-03-2014, 05:23 AM
I have high anxiety and often feel desperate for some relaxation and comfort.

I would happily be your guinea pig.

sapphyretwins
30-03-2014, 05:13 AM
Hi Shaundi,

I sent you a private message. :)

I have high anxiety and often feel desperate for some relaxation and comfort.

I would happily be your guinea pig.

MadnZz
22-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Tell me when you will be doing it on me and i will give you a feedback on the qualitty of your light. You can clear my chakras if you want. Concentrate on the higher ones. Just pm me

wscherrer
23-04-2014, 01:35 AM
I have been to the hospital for drinking
i dont have enouf striength to do the reiki myself
so if you could send me distant healing
i would greatly appriciate it

My name is william scherrer
i live in tacoma wa, usa

thats my info

sapphyretwins
09-05-2014, 04:37 PM
Thanks Wiliam and MadnZz - sent you both PMs.

coolbreeze212
09-05-2014, 08:13 PM
If you still need more folks to practice on, I will volunteer. If you've already met your quota, then congratulations!

sapphyretwins
09-05-2014, 10:48 PM
If you still need more folks to practice on, I will volunteer. If you've already met your quota, then congratulations!

My homework assignment is done but I love doing this so I'm happy to do more! I'll PM you. :smile:

Aelfwynn
15-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Congrats on finishing your assignment. I was curious if you were still offering Reiki healing? If not, then that's all right - just glad to hear you enjoy it so much ^^

sapphyretwins
15-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Aelfwynn - Yes the offer is still open. I really feel called to do this. I do enjoy it and hope that it helps. :smile:

If you are (or anybody is) interested, please send me a PM and let me know your name and location so we can schedule a time where you have 20 minutes or so when you can just relax and be open to healing energy.

What has evolved for me is that along with sending healing energy, I do sort of a chakra assessment and seem to be able to pinpoint which chakra(s), if any, might be out of balance or blocked.

jenriggs
17-05-2014, 04:21 PM
I would like to also volunteer. If it helps, I just got diagnosed with pancreatitis, the swelling of the pancreas. I am pretty sure most, if not all of my chakras are closed/ blocked. Thanks for your consideration.

TrainsAndSewingMachines
17-05-2014, 04:28 PM
Amazing sapphyretwins! Congratulations on receiving your level two! I'd love to receive some distance reiki if you're still offering.

All the best,
-TrainsAndSewingMachines

sapphyretwins
17-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Jenriggs and Trains - sent you both a private message. :)

Yvonne
23-05-2014, 05:52 PM
Would just like to say that, I am a Reiki master and I really believe that healing...reiki, spiritual whatever, all come from the same source at the end of the day, we just have different ways of channeling the energy. When I was learning Reiki I expressed a desire to do things differently to my instructions and my teacher encouraged me to go with my feelings, we have to go with what works for us, and whatever we call it I believe the source and results are the same. As I have just said about working differently I think this also applies to the recipient, we all have preferences about everything in life and the manner in which we accept healing is no exception.:hug3:
I would be very happy to receive some distant healing if anyone wants to oblige. L&L

sapphyretwins
23-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Would just like to say that, I am a Reiki master and I really believe that healing...reiki, spiritual whatever, all come from the same source at the end of the day, we just have different ways of channeling the energy. When I was learning Reiki I expressed a desire to do things differently to my instructions and my teacher encouraged me to go with my feelings, we have to go with what works for us, and whatever we call it I believe the source and results are the same. As I have just said about working differently I think this also applies to the recipient, we all have preferences about everything in life and the manner in which we accept healing is no exception.:hug3:
I would be very happy to receive some distant healing if anyone wants to oblige. L&L

I very much agree with your insight. Thank you so much for posting! :smile:

Yvonne
23-05-2014, 08:29 PM
I very much agree with your insight. Thank you so much for posting! :smile:
After posting I was a little concerned I might upset someone but I'm pleased you agree. Although the preferences we hold about the way we receive healing is very individual I know from experience we don't have to 'believe' as long as the giver is genuine in wanting to heal it will work. My father had neck and shoulder pain long term and was told by doctors they had tried all they could to help him, as a last resort (he said 'It can't do any harm') he agreed to reiki , he was amazed by the relief after one session, I went to india two weeks later and was sitting on a beach early one morning and decided to 'send' reiki to him. When I got home he told me how he had woken during the early hours on the second Thursday away feeling strange but pleasant, he said all I could think of was how I felt when you gave me reiki...yes, you've guessed...it was exactly the time I sat on the beach in Goa and sent him reiki. My dad now tells everyone, how he knows it all seems a bit weird but it works. :)

sapphyretwins
23-05-2014, 09:37 PM
After posting I was a little concerned I might upset someone but I'm pleased you agree. Although the preferences we hold about the way we receive healing is very individual I know from experience we don't have to 'believe' as long as the giver is genuine in wanting to heal it will work. My father had neck and shoulder pain long term and was told by doctors they had tried all they could to help him, as a last resort (he said 'It can't do any harm') he agreed to reiki , he was amazed by the relief after one session, I went to india two weeks later and was sitting on a beach early one morning and decided to 'send' reiki to him. When I got home he told me how he had woken during the early hours on the second Thursday away feeling strange but pleasant, he said all I could think of was how I felt when you gave me reiki...yes, you've guessed...it was exactly the time I sat on the beach in Goa and sent him reiki. My dad now tells everyone, how he knows it all seems a bit weird but it works. :)

Those are awesome stories and I got chills reading them!!

Electric_Dreams
15-06-2014, 10:38 PM
Hi hun. First congratulations on your achievement. As an empath, Ive always felt my life calling to be healing and Ive worked in nursing...Ive started reading up on reiki and would love to recieve some energy work from you if you are not swamped with others at the moment, just so I know what it feels like to recieve.
I am female and live in Wales Uk.
If you are busy, no probs. Good luck in all your future endeavours��

sapphyretwins
16-06-2014, 06:57 PM
Sent you a PM Electric_Dreams. :smile:

Hi hun. First congratulations on your achievement. As an empath, Ive always felt my life calling to be healing and Ive worked in nursing...Ive started reading up on reiki and would love to recieve some energy work from you if you are not swamped with others at the moment, just so I know what it feels like to recieve.
I am female and live in Wales Uk.
If you are busy, no probs. Good luck in all your future endeavours��

Electric_Dreams
16-06-2014, 07:40 PM
PMed back. Thankyou��

jusmail
27-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Some healing my way too please if and when you are free.

Thanks and God bless

LeoJeo
28-06-2014, 12:09 AM
I would very much appreciate some healing thank you :)

sapphyretwins
28-06-2014, 06:11 PM
Jusmail and LeoJeo - I'd love to do sessions with you. I'm taking a bit of a break to recharge my own energy then I will reach out via PM. :smile:

jusmail
29-06-2014, 04:00 AM
Ok, take your time

candelight
03-07-2014, 10:48 AM
I would love reiki from distance. Would be interesting to experience.

Sapphirefayth
12-07-2014, 05:46 AM
I'd love a reiki reading if at all possible (and you aren't too bogged down with requests of course!)

Chirpyrosa
12-07-2014, 06:15 AM
Hey!

I want to ask you if you can apply reiki to my manifestations.

I am working on - Joy atm.

Keeping you in my thoughts, anything else you need, let me know.

Shywolf
13-07-2014, 12:40 AM
Hi Sapphyretwins, I would really love and appreciate a reading from you, if you choose to and have the time and energy :) I actually had a close friend of mine recommend me to you, so I look forward to speaking to you. You sound really nice and sincere and I hope I'm not too late with asking for a reading ^^; thank you in advance x

sapphyretwins
14-07-2014, 04:10 AM
Jusmail, Leojeo, Candelight, Sapphirefayth, Chirpyrosa, Shywolf - I sent a private message to each of you to schedule a session. :smile:

sapphyretwins
14-07-2014, 05:09 PM
It saddens me but I need to temporarily rescind my offer of healing as I work through the backlog of people on my list. I've got everybody up to this post on the list.

Thanks!

megan_laegwen
24-07-2014, 10:28 PM

would you consider practising on me aswell please if you have the time x

Bellia_Luna
25-07-2014, 06:40 AM
I could use some some reiki please pm me if you need anything. Blessings.

kvsouth1111
28-08-2015, 01:24 AM
I'D be happy to receive if you're still giving...and I will give u one in return as a thank you (Reiki 3)

Thanks,
Christine

kvsouth1111
28-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Even though I did not start this thread, I hope you guys don't mind that I have taken all of your names and will be meditating soon and send all of you Reiki energy!!! If you do not want it, please let me know~

Jessica8686
13-09-2015, 06:53 AM
I'd love to receive if it's still being offered. :)