PDA

View Full Version : Intention interventions :)

loopylucid
12-03-2014, 11:45 AM
:hug2:

Intentions, I think more about mine now than ive ever done, and also see more of other peoples than i ever did.

In some ways they have become more fundamentally important to me than the act or experience visited, in itself.

Im not talking about physical intentions as such, ie intending to go to shop etc.

More emotional, spiritual, responsive, reactive etc

So i wondered, as im back in contemplative modes! Do you check out your intentions before acting, especially in highly charged emotional situations? Is there a gap where you can?

Do you think its important to?

Abdullah ibn al-Mubarak said, "How often it is that a small action is made great by its intention, and a great action is made small by its intention."

Or.. do you see the role of intentions as an attachment? Something to dissolve?

Look forward to hearing thoughts on this :icon_thumleft:

Loopy

God-Like
12-03-2014, 01:34 PM

Intentions, I think more about mine now than ive ever done, and also see more of other peoples than i ever did.

In some ways they have become more fundamentally important to me than the act or experience visited, in itself.

Im not talking about physical intentions as such, ie intending to go to shop etc.

So i wondered, as im back in contemplative modes! Do you check out your intentions before acting, especially in highly charged emotional situations? Is there a gap where you can?

Abdullah ibn al-Mubarak said, "How often it is that a small action is made great by its intention, and a great action is made small by its intention."

Loopy
Hi Ascender, I mean Loopy :smile:

This is quite interesting in so much as 'how and why' does one's intentions arise . Some just do what comes naturally without too much thought where others would contemplate the best possible course of action and carry it out like some kinda military operation lols .

I would say what arises will arise because it happens but it is the process of how such things happen that will give the impression the 'I' the supposed middle man has thought of the idea or the notion and will control the intent behind what manifests as a result of .

x daz x

Black Sheep
12-03-2014, 01:47 PM
Well that escalated quickly! Wow.

Do you check out your intentions before acting, especially in highly charged emotional situations? Is there a gap where you can?Yeah totally to checking and a gap. I'm one of those persons who likes to respond rather than react, I found it's a great way to learn about one's self, as well as a great tool for improving quality of life.:D

I can see how it's an attachment of sorts, but understanding and loving resolves the reason why it occurs, & has a funny effect of neutralizing it or making one non-reactive.

lemex
12-03-2014, 06:02 PM
Great observation, the awareness there always is time, a space in any thought that is potential. Thinks it can be a reality. Useful information.

loopylucid
12-03-2014, 07:49 PM
:hug2: :hug2: That little space really helps ****!

Great thoughts, I always find it a good question to ask myself, esp in high emotion situations or circumstances, as any thoughts roll by, or even as I start to act.. hold on whats your intention with that?

Just seems stronger lately, on each side of the proverbial coin!

Loopy

Mr Interesting
12-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Umm, just more fat for the soup... that and the spices make it tasty for my jaded palate.

I've found that underneath not thinking there lies intention, this is especially so meditating or without the eyes open anyways, and I'm an veering towards intention. or a kind of need to do, take action, as a communication within our bodies of unresolved issues possibly in cohorts with a kind of inertia involved within past desires... but tend towards the inertia of the body understanding the developed use of it in the world and understanding it's upkeep within that understood set of uses... but that's only at the moment that I'm looking at it that way.

I kinda look at intention in different ways, and that may be within this gap, sit above it and possibly apply a particular lense or approach and then see what rises... or doesn't.

So the quieted mind seems to be the vehicle. It seems almost that the quieted mind has no intention whatsoever but it can sift through intention which in it's rawest state is somehow a connection to the earth through our bodies as vehicles for action... but it's all just conjecture really, sitting quietly above it all wondering what feeling actually even is.

loopylucid
12-03-2014, 08:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oisZMh9xVDU

Yeh i guess thats what im really pondering here, if intentions are important or another attachment, but im quite on there importance to have at the moment, always subject to change hehehe!

Because even the intention of no intention etc..

So i guess the rawest/purest intention we can have is making sure we dont act out any except those of the highest quality, we acknowledge and let the rest roll by, like our own lessons, in what to do with ourself, where we need work, need to grow.

Quite a battle hehehe.

So was curious how others saw it.

:) Loopy

Black Sheep
13-03-2014, 01:23 PM
I think intentions can be a tool just as any other. But first there is say a mastery, in this we learn to be the master rather than servant to intentions, whereby, we then learn to use them in creation. When we work with the rawest/purest intention as you call it, it has the strongest potential, like a stream, if the water is channeled rather than scattered over a widespread, more water/energy will reach it's source.
Just my thoughts on it though. :)

Although, like you said earlier too, I've found in high emotion type situations, it's a bit harder to know whether my ripple will have the best effect, er...or whatnot. :P

God-Like
13-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Where do one's intentions come from ..

Why are one's intentions reflecting and arising in a certain way ..

It's like one cannot help being angry and one cannot help intending to help another or do harm to another ..

x daz x

Black Sheep
13-03-2014, 02:44 PM
@ God-like...I don't understand. :P
I've found for myself, that when you meditate(or a particular state of mind), you can watch them(I'm going to lump it here intention/thought/emotion) arise and fall like a wave.

Hey if you don't mind explaining, I'd love to understand. :D

God-Like
13-03-2014, 03:04 PM
@ God-like...I don't understand. :P
I've found for myself, that when you meditate(or a particular state of mind), you can watch them(I'm going to lump it here intention/thought/emotion) arise and fall like a wave.

Hey if you don't mind explaining, I'd love to understand. :D

Hey Black sheep .

O.K I will go with your wave effect analogy and the observation of such in relation to (our) intentions, thoughts and emotions that arise and fall away, but what is it that allows what arises to arise in the way that it does ..

The man that intends to help an old lady across the street will have helpful intentions, the man that helps the lady across the street to then bop her over the head will have a different motive .

The man that helps is responding to what arises, the man that wants the old ladies purse is responding to what arises ..

Thought it would be interesting to throw it out there as to why certain intentions / motives arise ...

x daz x

lemex
13-03-2014, 03:06 PM

It's like one cannot help being angry and one cannot help intending to help another or do harm to another ..

x daz x

Intentions are always there. It's not like they're new intentions each time. I have a friend who acts the same way every time we talk about a subject that bothers them but not me. Intentions arise not only a certain way but a lot of times arise the same way. I can always expect the same intention. The thought of being angry reasons emotions can have manic proprieties. I find this thought interesting. Thanks.

IsleWalker
13-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Loopy--

Whether there is space to "think through" intentions before acting is more about how close to the "real you" the intention is. If it is close to me I generally find I have already done whatever it was already. There isn't a reason to overthink it. If it comes from further away, that's when the "space" between just doing and "thinking it through" comes up. So, if I'm having to think it through, it wasn't from the heart of me to begin with.

Lora

Black Sheep
13-03-2014, 07:02 PM
but what is it that allows what arises to arise in the way that it does ..Thanks! I love that question :D I'm going to treat it as rhetorical though, but I think this is a very important point nonetheless.

The man that helps is responding to what arises, the man that wants the old ladies purse is responding to what arises .. Really clear analogy! I'm running on low-sleep and coffee; and that was really clear for me. It is really interesting to me as well, I'm glad you threw it out there. :D Thanks!:D

Mr Interesting
13-03-2014, 08:39 PM
I remember years ago we did these little self portraits at art school and at the time quite a few of the other pupils were Christians and really intense about it so, I can't quite remember how I got there, but I put a cross on my portrait and it had the word tabernaculum on it... which is latin for tent.

And it was that within the tent we pray, within the religion even, and that is in-tent and it leads into intense and after that I'd always have a little laugh to myself when people would say something was intense. It was like they were saying this place or thing or person is beyond my ability to be in my mind, my tent.

I've gone back to this method quite often as it's like alot of our views and ways of being are instilled in us within our use of language and the Roman Catholic use of Latin as the language of the Bible goes way back so it's always been somewhat useful for me to do this.

In this regard then intent is the role of God, as described and made useful to humans, within human affairs, as described and made useful for us.

God-Like
14-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Intentions are always there. It's not like they're new intentions each time. I have a friend who acts the same way every time we talk about a subject that bothers them but not me. Intentions arise not only a certain way but a lot of times arise the same way. I can always expect the same intention. The thought of being angry reasons emotions can have manic proprieties. I find this thought interesting. Thanks.

I agree there is always intent when one is engaging within mind, and I agree certain individuals are playing out the same old tune . I think one's intent does change in reflection of the changes one has in regards to their perception of self .

The selfish intent arises from the belief that the self is more important than another . The moment the selfish man see's disharmony within such a way of living and realizes that he is at the heart of his own miseries then change happens in regards to intent and a manner of other things ...

x daz x

God-Like
14-03-2014, 08:51 AM
Thanks! I love that question :D I'm going to treat it as rhetorical though, but I think this is a very important point nonetheless.

Really clear analogy! I'm running on low-sleep and coffee; and that was really clear for me. It is really interesting to me as well, I'm glad you threw it out there. :D Thanks!:D

I find it interesting also, it's kinda like understanding how something ticks lols ...

x daz x

loopylucid
14-03-2014, 04:32 PM
Only bit of time right now and ty for your thoughts daz, blacksheep, lemex and lora:hug2:

So were talking arising from emotions? Thats where that gap comes in handy!! but the point being, if im understanding, is if the self as love is being all its doing, the intention is no longer arising to need that space in the first place, as it will always allign with love... and therfor need no thought to being of anything else? But also to remember that when whatever is sent out, isnt recieved with the love it transmutes from, doesnt make the apparent non recieving personal, because there was no outcome to be had anyway, just one of many millions of options wandering freely. (Words not making what im saying easy here!)

that somewhere we already know the best thing to do and intentions serves to bring us back to that, as a guide, a teacher to the emotions we need to understand within ourselves, like a projection of this onto others, says more about us through its intention, (another reflection?!) lol than if its awareness was taken quietly and with respect, honoured as ours and worked through, then if anything was left, it would just be loving doing.

Heck its some way to realisation here tho ... im sitting on the egg but not emanating enough heat yet lol. gently fried versus boiled!

Loopy

God-Like
15-03-2014, 07:43 AM
if im understanding, is if the self as love is being all its doing, the intention is no longer arising to need that space in the first place, as it will always allign with love .

Hey loopy lou :smile:

I spoke briefly about the self or the point of awareness being the middle man at times . The middle man illustrates the gap you spoke off . Lets put it this way a man in service to mankind puts others before himself, it could be said that his intention is exactly that 'to put others first' but the man in service doesn't have to think about putting others first because it is second nature to him . In a way the intention fades just the same as self importance does .

x daz x

Papa Bear
15-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Hi loopy, :tongue:
Heck its some way to realisation here tho ...
Ahh the joy of self-reflection…motivated by freed expressions.

Seems that what motivates intention, may become more relevant than the intention itself. As the source reason for motivation, may predictably identify what intention then arises. So maybe, it is the motivation behind the intention that may be worth a little consideration, to clarify the nature of intention. As it may highlight the core or surface nature of who or what we are?
“that somewhere we already know the best thing to do and intentions serves to bring us back to that” :smile:

loopylucid
15-03-2014, 07:17 PM
:hug2:Daz, Papa:hug2: summers on its way Mr Bear! hehehe!

Im going to be pondering this some more, in view with the nature of intention, its a journey im enjoying at the moment, and I will be back with some loopy thoughts soon!

Loopy

lemex
16-03-2014, 05:20 PM
.... if im understanding, is if the self as love is being all its doing, the intention is no longer arising to need that space in the first place, as it will always align with love...

well said loopy, well said.

loopylucid
16-03-2014, 08:01 PM
:hug2: TY lemex,

I am going to get back to this thread cause I have lots to consider, nature of intentions especially, I shall be back with a probably to long a post very soon!

I like tho how this once again, in these interactions, points back to SELF!!

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

Loopy

loopylucid
18-03-2014, 07:07 PM
:hug2: Nature of intentions, i was thinking about some examples in my life, reflected on them and my responses.

Ive found, more often than not, for me at the moment it is non awareness of intentions, that cause me to immediately be reactive, in high energy situations especially, that gap, for me, is filled with the honesty, that i dont have the ability yet, the awareness of self enough, to occasionally not take something personally, so far all ive managed is to give rise to patience before response, and in that, investigate my immediate thoughts, what would be achieved by them and how else can i deal with this.

So if an interaction, which im glad to say is rarer now, does cause an uprooting of my uglys, and therfor i have to stop, which is the only bit i currently have control over, the question is not the symptom of this reactive thought, but its source.

So chances are my intentions are merely the cushions filled with the feathers of my trigger points in self, a guide, a sign post, those feathers when everything is balance seat me comfortably. But when there rufffled, alot of thought and effort has to go back into my being, its like i have to remind myself, and its being honest with yourself to that degree also sometimes, that takes alot of effort.

I guess its to refelctive and makes sense, i would see more the intentions of others as i undress my own.

Practically in this life, right now they serve me well, but i do notice my effort to them, as i walk in these mirrors, is lessening, its easier, more natural, there isnt conflict to stop, its becoming a second nature, but still a long long way to go.

I do think the investigations with this, will open up alot for me. Im starting to see things that ive been relating for years, differently, like the very same words, are beginning to herald far deeper and sincere meaning, in a way they didnt before, like im not living off saying these things, im starting to experience being them. But briefly.

Thanks for letting me natter hehehe!

Loopy:hug2:

lemex
18-03-2014, 07:22 PM

So if an interaction, which im glad to say is rarer now, does cause an uprooting of my uglys, and therfor i have to stop, which is the only bit i currently have control over, the question is not the symptom of this reactive thought, but its source.

I guess its to refelctive and makes sense, i would see more the intentions of others as i undress my own.

Practically in this life, right now they serve me well, but i do notice my effort to them, as i walk in these mirrors, is lessening, its easier, more natural, there isnt conflict to stop, its becoming a second nature, but still a long long way to go.

Loopy:hug2:
But the source is known, right . It is the only way to deal with it. This part wasn't clear.

2nd nature is very meaningful..... practice.

Where are you coming up with this information. I think it's very profound and insightful. Reading with great interest. The first thought is emotion, in fact it was our first logic. It comes from the lower ordered mind.

loopylucid
18-03-2014, 09:37 PM
But the source is known, right . It is the only way to deal with it. This part wasn't clear.

2nd nature is very meaningful..... practice.

Where are you coming up with this information. I think it's very profound and insightful. Reading with great interest. The first thought is emotion, in fact it was our first logic. It comes from the lower ordered mind.

:hug3: Lemex,

The source as in, the source of need for an/the intention, not the source as in self/essence ect, which yeh I get what your saying, is confusing. Does that make it clearer? The one that brings me back to the wholeness in my being lol

Im just reflecting a lot again lately, various things happening and make me think, just I notice more now, im not thinking as much of the event as my response to it. My need to respond to it and what happens, if I don't need that reply anymore.

What do you mean by the lower ordered mind? forgive me im not massively up on terminology, I often get it confused!

But im interested what your thoughts are about it, so do share :)

Loopy

Mr Interesting
19-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Bang, you're responding (I'm talking about myself here), started, realised and either carry on regardless or soften somewhat... but it was usually not listening in the first place. Where the responses come from... doesn't matter, just ego reinforcing itself... where the listening comes from, hmm.

I remember something ages ago which was somebody mentioned situational ethics and was about people changing themselves to suit the circumstances or being the ethics required to have a favourable outcome for themselves... but over time I've realised that being within awareness sometimes results in something like situational ethics but is situational awareness maybe... the situation and the presences speak for the need.

IsleWalker
23-03-2014, 11:28 PM

x daz x

I agree with your interpretation Daz. No one should shut down their honest emotions in order to fit them into their own idea of "right" intentions.

Emotions are the way humans communicate with each other--not words. And emotions require nothing but to be released, to flow. You can't allow emotions to flow if you are constantly weighing/measuring what are "right" emotions in the circumstances and what aren't. They are an honest response to an interaction with someone. Then we use those and the responding emotions to teach us something.

Likewise, I don't think anyone else can judge what are "right intentions" for someone else. They simply can't know the heart of someone. They can respond the way they think it was intended, but they can't know.

Requiring someone to shut back their emotions because you don't feel they are appropriate--is just wrong. And withholding your response to someone because you don't like their intention--is manipulative and ultimately mean-spirited in itself-- withholding until you get what you want. It's dishonest, and to me honesty, especially regarding emotions, trumps "intentions" any day.

We are here firstly to be human. We can't skip over being human in order to put on the robes of spiritual. And we can't live isolated. That is the purpose of being human.

Lora

blackraven
26-03-2014, 12:27 PM

Loopy

Loopy -

For me there are always those sporadic events that come on too fast and strong to objectively take a step back and look how I wish to respond. However, for the most part, mostly because I’ve made a whole lot of mistakes in my life, I now sit down with myself and hash my intentions out either internally or with someone close to me. I’ve consciously created a gap for myself so that I can think things through before leaping.

Recently I’ve had to respond to an aging woman who did something that affected five other people. Her intentions behind her actions I felt were not honorable or respectful. But in her mind she behaved just as she should have. So before hashing the issue out with her I had to take a big breath, breathe in and out of my nose, try to relax my body and put myself in her shoes. I still didn’t understand because I have my own point of view on the issue, but was able to walk away and just say that it’s not for me to understand and however she deals with the issue I’m no longer going to be invested in the situation or outcome. It took a lot of control to not speak my mind, but I knew it would not have ended well. I let it go because when I looked at my own intentions that fueled my point of view I decided they were derived from a place of disappointment and anger. I didn’t wish to expose those vulnerable feelings so I intervened and said nothing.

It’s like the Kenny Roger’s song “The Gambler” – ‘

"If you're gonna play the game, boy
You gotta learn to play it right

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

This song isn’t just about gambling, but about life. :smile:

Blackraven

God-Like
26-03-2014, 12:55 PM
I agree with your interpretation Daz. No one should shut down their honest emotions in order to fit them into their own idea of "right" intentions.

Lora

Hi Lora ..

I think even the one's that suppresses their emotions are still acknowledging what arises . If one's conscience is a self measure then one can evaluate what's happening to some degree and conclude that one is either feeling guilty (for example) about what's happening or not be it the case . Sometimes one can feel guilty but it is a false sense of guilt because of how another makes them feel . It's all about getting to know self at the end of the day which allows one to distinguish between what arises as being a (true or false) account of what's actually happening in these type of instances .

x daz x

loopylucid
26-03-2014, 01:07 PM
Loopy -

For me there are always those sporadic events that come on too fast and strong to objectively take a step back and look how I wish to respond. However, for the most part, mostly because I’ve made a whole lot of mistakes in my life, I now sit down with myself and hash my intentions out either internally or with someone close to me. I’ve consciously created a gap for myself so that I can think things through before leaping.

Recently I’ve had to respond to an aging woman who did something that affected five other people. Her intentions behind her actions I felt were not honorable or respectful. But in her mind she behaved just as she should have. So before hashing the issue out with her I had to take a big breath, breathe in and out of my nose, try to relax my body and put myself in her shoes. I still didn’t understand because I have my own point of view on the issue, but was able to walk away and just say that it’s not for me to understand and however she deals with the issue I’m no longer going to be invested in the situation or outcome. It took a lot of control to not speak my mind, but I knew it would not have ended well. I let it go because when I looked at my own intentions that fueled my point of view I decided they were derived from a place of disappointment and anger. I didn’t wish to expose those vulnerable feelings so I intervened and said nothing.

It’s like the Kenny Roger’s song “The Gambler” – ‘

"If you're gonna play the game, boy
You gotta learn to play it right

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

This song isn’t just about gambling, but about life. :smile:

Blackraven

:hug3: Raven, *smiles* when i first started this thread, that kenny rogers was exactly the song that came to mind! Infact im a secret fan of kenny rogers and his writing! Alot of wisdom in them words indeed :)

And yeh i totally get what your saying, I keep going over when i wrote...
So chances are my intentions are merely the cushions filled with the feathers of my trigger points in self, a guide, a sign post, those feathers when everything is balance seat me comfortably. But when there rufffled, alot of thought and effort has to go back into my being, its like i have to remind myself, and its being honest with yourself to that degree also sometimes, that takes alot of effort.

Of late what i find is, its like an automated gap kicks in, with automatic deciphering, there isnt any real forethought, i dont plan to do it, it does itself!! but the gap seems to take in all the information, shift it around a bit, then from that, i seem to kinda feel from every angle, but its a super quick process, think possibly helped by the work i do which involves high risk management and the ability to take in alot of information and the need to make very quick decisions from this and objectively as possible!

But underlying that still is a tiny voice, which can feel frustrated or let down in certain situations, those i mostly always walk away from now. Then take a good long look at myself.. it sure aint as easy living life when the externals are no longer an excuse... hehehe, but good soil for growth i hope :)

Its a strange feeling sometimes, it feels a little like instanteanous karma, because if i do loose that gap for whatever reason and find myself caught up in something, whatever emotional disparity has surfaced, is never made to feel in any way shape or form erm, whats the word, satisfied or achieving in its experience or better or released etc, i get both the feeling of disappointment within myself but also that any negative feeling i have projected in response or otherwise, hits home in my heart for how the other person responded to me doing that to, straight away, Im not sure if opening up my intentions, has indirectly opened me up more to that, or wether its a kinda seperate development, either way, its interesting!

Thanks for your thoughts, this is a road trip im enjoying hehehe... :D

Loopy

IsleWalker
26-03-2014, 02:30 PM
Hi Lora ..

I think even the one's that suppresses their emotions are still acknowledging what arises . If one's conscience is a self measure then one can evaluate what's happening to some degree and conclude that one is either feeling guilty (for example) about what's happening or not be it the case . Sometimes one can feel guilty but it is a false sense of guilt because of how another makes them feel . It's all about getting to know self at the end of the day which allows one to distinguish between what arises as being a (true or false) account of what's actually happening in these type of instances .

x daz x

Daz--

Yes, suppressing your emotion MAY be acknowledging them. Or it may only be realizing a negativity in one's own response (and not accepting that response or evaluating why they had it). That becomes an emotional response to an emotional response and tends to cave in on itself, to not be sustainable in the long run.

But it is still an emotional reaction in one's own frame of reference. We can never know for sure the "intentions" of someone else and shouldn't censor our own reactions/emotions/intentions.

Suppressing emotions and acknowledging (and evaluating) are two different things IMO. I've learned firsthand what being forced to suppress emotions does to the soul and the body--so I have strong opinions about it. I also don't tend to trust people who must constantly suppress & evaluate before reacting to any situation. It may be wise --or it may be lack of trust in other people's ability to accept their honest reactions (emotions). It is part of being in a trustful and spontaneous relationship.

Intentions are what they are. They cannot be controlled in ourselves or in other people--like the quality of mercy, intentions are not strained...but falleth as the gentle rain.

Lora

blackraven
26-03-2014, 07:25 PM
:hug3: Raven, *smiles* when i first started this thread, that kenny rogers was exactly the song that came to mind! Infact im a secret fan of kenny rogers and his writing! Alot of wisdom in them words indeed :)

And yeh i totally get what your saying, I keep going over when i wrote...

Of late what i find is, its like an automated gap kicks in, with automatic deciphering, there isnt any real forethought, i dont plan to do it, it does itself!! but the gap seems to take in all the information, shift it around a bit, then from that, i seem to kinda feel from every angle, but its a super quick process, think possibly helped by the work i do which involves high risk management and the ability to take in alot of information and the need to make very quick decisions from this and objectively as possible!

But underlying that still is a tiny voice, which can feel frustrated or let down in certain situations, those i mostly always walk away from now. Then take a good long look at myself.. it sure aint as easy living life when the externals are no longer an excuse... hehehe, but good soil for growth i hope :)

Its a strange feeling sometimes, it feels a little like instanteanous karma, because if i do loose that gap for whatever reason and find myself caught up in something, whatever emotional disparity has surfaced, is never made to feel in any way shape or form erm, whats the word, satisfied or achieving in its experience or better or released etc, i get both the feeling of disappointment within myself but also that any negative feeling i have projected in response or otherwise, hits home in my heart for how the other person responded to me doing that to, straight away, Im not sure if opening up my intentions, has indirectly opened me up more to that, or wether its a kinda seperate development, either way, its interesting!

Thanks for your thoughts, this is a road trip im enjoying hehehe... :D

Loopy

Loopy - :D
You mentioned karma and it’s when I’m in that gap of looking at my own intentions that I think I may be experiencing karmic kickback because of something in life I previously did to others. That’s when I adjust my response. I don’t so much stop to think am I creating a situation where someone will pay me back in kind later? Rather I think of what I’ve already done in the past that’s coming full circle to fruition in my life. I just ask myself why I’m in a situation and often there is a theme running through. For example, wondering why abandonment is so active, I realize, like the Kenny Roger’s song, I’ve walked away plenty of times myself likely leaving others feeling abandoned by me.

Blackraven

God-Like
27-03-2014, 09:02 AM
Daz--
Intentions are what they are. They cannot be controlled in ourselves or in other people--like the quality of mercy, intentions are not strained...but falleth as the gentle rain.

Me likes and agrees with :smile:

x daz x

IsleWalker
27-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Me likes and agrees with :smile:

x daz x

I guess the credit for that one goes to another gentlemen from Stratford-on-Avon.:redface:

L

God-Like
27-03-2014, 03:09 PM
I guess the credit for that one goes to another gentlemen from Stratford-on-Avon.:redface:

L

He just thought of it before you did that's all :D

x daz x